7 Lofts in the centre of Madrid
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
The Lofts have been recently renovated from an old factory, in the Chamartin exclusive district, by a prestigious company dedicated to developing luxury lofts in top city locations.
The design is of Nieto Sobejano Architects, recent winners of the National Spanish Award of Architecture.
The architects have carefully selected the vanguard furniture to suit the property and the lofts have been decorated to exquisite tastes which creates an atmosphere both refreshing and cosy.
The lofts are fully equipped with everything you need for short or longer stays; fridge, freezer, oven & microwave etc. for the kitchen; and all modern appliances such as plasma TV, free internet etc. for all your entertainment needs.
The lofts are fully air-conditioned with an in-floor cooling and heating system. Additionally there is a private storage room for each loft in the basement. The building also has a laundry area with washing machines and driers at no extra cost.
Max. 2-4 pax depending on the type of loft
- The Location
The Lofts are located halfway between the Chamartín and Salamanca districts of Madrid - the two most exclusive areas of Madrid - and close to Paseo de la Castellana avenue and with excellent transport connections by bus and underground. Parking is also available.
The Chamartín district of Madrid is a modern residential area with gardens and quiet streets. There is also one of the best markets located here, the Potosi Market. Naturally there are plenty of restaurants, tapas bars and coffee bars etc. and also opportunities for live music and clubbing. The area is connected to the Ifema Exhibition Area of Madrid and the Real Madrid Santiago Bernabeu stadium.K
• Recently refurbished lofts in an old factory in downtown Madrid.
• Just around the corner of Príncipe de Vergara & Avenida América streets (main exit to Barajas Airport).
• Fully furnished and equipped with complete household items. Bed linen and towels provided.
• Kitchens include all electrical appliances. Well-equipped bathrooms.
• Free Wi-Fi ADSL.
• TV and DVD player. Additionally, a large selection of DVD films is provided at no extra cost.
• Optional: domestic service in English/Spanish by hours/days/months.
• Parking lot just around the corner.
• Excellent communications.
• In-floor radiant heating and refrigeration.
• Large windows with acoustic insulation.
• Domotics: control of lighting, blinds and security system.
• Private storage room for each loft included in the price.
• Laundry in the basement featuring washing machines and dryers, at no extra cost.
Services, transportation and parking
• Supermarket: 40 metres door to door.
• Holiday Gym: 250 metres door to door (3.200m2 of high-end sports facilities).
• Great offer of restaurants and shops within a 10 minutes walk.
• Subway: 4 different stations within a 5 minutes walk- Av. América, Cruz del Rayo, Cartagena & Prosperidad.
• Bus lines: 9, 29, 52 and 73
• Barajas Airport just 6 subway stops away.
• Parking lot just around the corner: rental by hours/days/months
See description in:
Characteristics of the accommodation
- car park
- 1 double room, 1 double sofa bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 kitchenette, 86 m2 of surface
- air conditioning, TV, Internet, heating, DVD, cot, hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- dishwasher, fridge, oven, microwave, tumble dryer, washing machine, iron, coffee machine, cooking hob, toaster, kettle
- Other info:
- non smokers preferred, pets not allowed
- Spanish, English, French
Prices and Availability
|Lofts Q6B||1-19 Persons||Showing details below|
Prices Lofts Q6B
- 50 %
- 50 % , balance arrival date
- Form of payment:
- In cash, Bank transfer, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- 50 €
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Lofts Q6B
- Accommodation units available
Location of the accommodation in Madrid
Calle Quintiliano 6B,
- Postal code: 28002
- inside the village, 0 m to the city center, 5 km to the airport, 50 m to supermarket, charming accommodation
2 Travellers' opinions
See opinions in:
Contact the owner: Christian Postigo
(Usually replies in 12 days: 100% of answered messages)
Warning, the message has not been sent, there are mistakes in the form
- Christian Postigo speaks:
- Spanish, English, French
- Contact by telephone:
If you are calling from Spain dial
670 891 626
914 584 040
If you are calling from another country dial
(0034) 670 891 626
(0034) 914 584 040