4 Apartments for 2-3 people each one 5 km from the beach
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Fifth of Alchemy consists of three estúdios/T1 in quiet rural area with good access close to town and beaches of Lagos. Several golf courses in the vicinity large lawned garden, swing, parking inside the property.
Bus stop 50 meters from the gate of the fifth with seven buses daily.
- Activities and attractions
Beaches, boating caves, tours to see dolphins in their environment, hire boats to offshore fishing, theme parks, golf, race course etc.
Characteristics of the accommodation
- barbecue, terrace, garden furniture, car park, shared garden, mountain views, children's playground, 1000 m2 of surrounding garden, 15 m2 terrace
- 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 kitchenette, 55 m2 of surface
- TV, satellite/ cable TV, Internet, hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- fridge, microwave, washing machine, iron, coffee machine, cooking hob, toaster
- Other info:
- pet friendly, handicapped facilities, non smokers preferred, use of car is recommended
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Gallego
19 photos of the accommodation
Prices and Availability
|Estudio/ t0||2 Persons||200 - 390 €/week||Showing details below|
|Estudio/ T1||3 Persons||250 - 450 €/week||View calendar and prices|
Prices Estudio/ t0
Prices Estudio/ T1
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Days minimum rental|
|Basic price||-||-||200 €||-||-||-||3 nights|
|1 Apr. 2013 to 30 Jun. 2013||-||-||260 €||-||-||-||5 nights|
|1 Jul. 2013 to 31 Jul. 2013||-||-||320 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Aug. 2013 to 31 Aug. 2013||-||-||390 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Sep. 2013 to 31 Oct. 2013||-||-||300 €||-||-||-||5 nights|
- 50 % , balance arrival date
- Form of payment:
- In cash, Bank transfer, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
* This price includes the provision of clothing to the beds and towels.
* For stays longer than one week are changed bedding and towels in the middle of the stay.
* Prices for longer periods outside the peak season, please contact us.
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Estudio/ t0
Availability Estudio/ T1
- Accommodation units available
Location of the accommodation in Lagos (São Sebastião)
Alameda Sargaçal 0,
- Postal code: 8600-366
Lagos (São Sebastião), Lagos (Algarve-Faro)
- isolated, 5 km to the beach, 5 km to the city center, 80 km to the airport, 5 km to supermarket, 5 km to the train station, 50 m to the bus station, 5 km to the hospital, mountain holidays, family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- 3 km from a golf resort, 3 km from a horse riding center
18 Travellers' opinions
Fantástica Alquimia from Mário e Cristina Pereira 08/Aug/2011 (regarding a stay in July 2011)
We enjoyed the stay at your studio on the Quinta da Alquimia, modern and very well decorated. Exceptional conditions for families with 1 or 2 children, large garden and protected. The barbecue helped a lot on our grill dinners.
We thank Julio Guerreiro and his family for the sympathy and always ready to give us good advice for the best places to visit around. It helped to enrich our holidays.
Hopping to return to Quinta da Alquimia soon, where we spend a great time.
Our best regards to all,
Mário,Cristina and Martim
Férias, próximo de Lagos.
Gostamos muito da estadia no estúdio da quinta da Alquimia, moderno e bem decorado.
Óptimas condições para casais com 1 ou 2filhos, jardim amplo e protegido.
A churrasqueira ajudou em muito, as refeições de grelhados.
Queremos agradecer a simpatia do proprietário Júlio Guerreiro e família, sempre prontos em dar dicas dos melhores sítios a visitar na zona e que nos ajudou muito a enriquecer as nossas férias.
Esperamos voltar brevemente para reviver os bons momentos na quinta do Alquimista.
Os nossos cumprimentos ao Júlio, família, Cindy e Babalu
do Mário,Cristina e Martim
Super Appartment from Wido Gleich, Germany 11/Jul/2011 (regarding a stay in June 2011)
We, a couple of abt. 65 years, stayed in one of the appartments for 11 days in June 2011 and we enjoyed this holiday very much. Appartment is nicely equipped and furnished in quite modern style, two big rooms with wonderful wooden ceilings. Nice an comfortable bathroom with shower. Big sleeping room with large french style bed. Kitchen equipment with touch controlled cooking range.
The house is surrounded by a really wonderfull garden with many different plants, trees and flowers and well maintained by irrigationsytem. So you can very nicely spend a whole day there if you are tired with too much sunshine at the beach.
Quinta da alquimia is located on a hill on top of the village of Sargacal and therefore enough wind for very hot days. To the city of Lagos and the beaches there abt. 5 km. Other beaches on the southern as well as on the western Atlantic coast are reachable within abt. 30 to 50 minutes by car. We especially enjoyed Amado near Carrapateira at the West Cost.
Contact the owner: Julio Guerreiro
(Usually replies in less than one day: 100% of answered messages)
Warning, the message has not been sent, there are mistakes in the form
- Julio Guerreiro speaks:
Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian,
- Contact by telephone:
If you are calling from Portugal dial
937 647 340
If you are calling from another country dial
(00351) 937 647 340