4 Apartments for 2-3 people each one 5 km from the beach
1 Apts. for 2 to 3 guests
Lagos - São Sebastião, Lagos (Algarve-Faro)
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 5 years and a half
- Save Saved 528 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Fifth of Alchemy consists of three estúdios/T1 in quiet rural area with good access close to town and beaches of Lagos. Several golf courses in the vicinity large lawned garden, swing, parking inside the property.
Bus stop 50 meters from the gate of the fifth with seven buses daily.
- Activities and attractions
Beaches, boating caves, tours to see dolphins in their environment, hire boats to offshore fishing, theme parks, golf, race course etc.
Features of the apartment
- Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Shared garden, Mountain views, Children's playground, 1000 m2 surrounding garden, 15 m2 terrace
- 1 double room, 1 sofa bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 classic kitchen, 55 m2 surface
- TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Disabled Facilities, Non smokers preferred, Use of car is recommended
- Multi adventure activities
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Gallego
Prices and availability
- 50 % , balance arrival date
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- 30 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Cleaning fees are only applicable for stays shorter than 5 days.
* Only animals are allowed in studio t0, and with an increase of 10%
* In these prices this included the supply of clothes for the beds and bath towels.
* For stays longer than one week, bed linen and towels will be changed mid-stay.
* Prices for longer periods outside high season, please contact us.
Location of the apartment Lagos - São Sebastião
- Isolated, 5 km to the beach, 5 km to the city center, 80 km to the airport, 5 km to supermarket, 5 km to the train station, 50 m to the bus station, 5 km to the hospital, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, Beachfront, 3 km from a golf resort, 3 km from a horse riding center
51 Travellers' opinions
Fantástica Alquimia from Mário e Cristina Pereira 08/Aug/2011 (period of stay: July 2011)
We enjoyed the stay at your studio on the Quinta da Alquimia, modern and very well decorated. Exceptional conditions for families with 1 or 2 children, large garden and protected. The barbecue helped a lot on our grill dinners.
We thank Julio Guerreiro and his family for the sympathy and always ready to give us good advice for the best places to visit around. It helped to enrich our holidays.
Hopping to return to Quinta da Alquimia soon, where we spend a great time.
Our best regards to all,
Mário,Cristina and Martim
Férias, próximo de Lagos.
Gostamos muito da estadia no estúdio da quinta da Alquimia, moderno e bem decorado.
Óptimas condições para casais com 1 ou 2filhos, jardim amplo e protegido.
A churrasqueira ajudou em muito, as refeições de grelhados.
Queremos agradecer a simpatia do proprietário Júlio Guerreiro e família, sempre prontos em dar dicas dos melhores sítios a visitar na zona e que nos ajudou muito a enriquecer as nossas férias.
Esperamos voltar brevemente para reviver os bons momentos na quinta do Alquimista.
Os nossos cumprimentos ao Júlio, família, Cindy e Babalu
do Mário,Cristina e Martim
Super Appartment from Wido Gleich, Germany 11/Jul/2011 (period of stay: June 2011)
We, a couple of abt. 65 years, stayed in one of the appartments for 11 days in June 2011 and we enjoyed this holiday very much. Appartment is nicely equipped and furnished in quite modern style, two big rooms with wonderful wooden ceilings. Nice an comfortable bathroom with shower. Big sleeping room with large french style bed. Kitchen equipment with touch controlled cooking range.
The house is surrounded by a really wonderfull garden with many different plants, trees and flowers and well maintained by irrigationsytem. So you can very nicely spend a whole day there if you are tired with too much sunshine at the beach.
Quinta da alquimia is located on a hill on top of the village of Sargacal and therefore enough wind for very hot days. To the city of Lagos and the beaches there abt. 5 km. Other beaches on the southern as well as on the western Atlantic coast are reachable within abt. 30 to 50 minutes by car. We especially enjoyed Amado near Carrapateira at the West Cost.
(00351) 927 602 424
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan, Gallego
100% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.