Cottage for 2 people with shared swimming pool
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
The Alpujarran hills of Southern Spain abound with natural beauty. From the snow-covered peaks of the Sierra Nevada, to forested valleys, waterfalls and orange and lemon groves, this is a landscape that uplifts and inspires. This land was once inhabited by the Moors and is rich in tradition.
In this natural setting lies Cortijo Las Alejas, just above Lanjarón, a Spa town which has been visited by aristocrats, poets and matadores since 1770. It is a short 15-minute walk along the track before you arrive to the balneario (Spa) where one can sample the six different natural springs of healing mineral waters and enjoy the hydrotherapy treatments offered. Las Alejas, an individual property across the track from Cortijo La Era, is an enchanting cottage with breathtaking views across to the mountains and sea and is found nestled in a backdrop of poppy fields and almond blossom.
Las Alejas cottage shares the pool area with the other property La Era (ref. n. 3691) making an ideal holiday for two couples.
In Lanjarón one can sample the local produce - olives, ham, cheese, wine - and enjoy the many restaurants and café-bars.
This is an ideal base from which to explore the high mountains of the Sierra Nevada and to enjoy walking, horse-riding, mountain-biking, paragliding and skiing. The historic city of Granada with the exquisite Alhambra Palace is only 40 minutes drive away.
- Activities and attractions
The owners, Rakhi and Eduardo, have two children ( Lucas 21 and Ayelén 17 ). Rakhi is a qualified reflexologist and meditation teacher who works in the Balneario (Spa) in Lanjarón and currently studies Ayurveda. Eduardo runs the local language school in Orgiva ( www.idiomaspuentes.com ). They are happy to offer any of these services to guests if they wish.
See description in:
Characteristics of the accommodation
- barbecue, terrace, garden furniture, car park, shared swimming pool, individual garden, mountain views, 3000 m2 of surrounding garden, 30 m2 terrace
- 1 double room, 1 shower room with wc, 1 kitchenette, 52 m2 of surface
- fireplace, TV, Internet, heating, DVD, hi-fi, cot
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- fridge, washing machine, iron, coffee machine, cooking hob, toaster, kettle
- Other info:
- pet friendly, use of car is recommended
- Spanish, English, French
19 photos of the accommodation
Prices for a capacity of 2 Persons
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Days minimum rental|
|21 Apr. 2013 to 22 Jun. 2013||50 €||-||300 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|23 Jun. 2013 to 31 Aug. 2013||-||-||420 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Sep. 2013 to 28 Sep. 2013||50 €||-||300 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|29 Sep. 2013 to 21 Dec. 2013||35 €||-||225 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
- 30 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- In cash, Bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
- not included
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
- Accommodation units available
Location of the accommodation in Lanjaron
Carril Pago La Escolta Baja s/n, Cortijo Las Alejas
- Postal code: 18420
Estate: Lanjarón - Lanjaron (Granada)
- outside the village, isolated, 35 km to the beach, 2 km to the city center, 50 km to the airport, 2 km to supermarket, 800 m to a river or lake, 40 km to the train station, 2 km to the bus station, 10 km to the hospital, 5 m to a hiking route, mountain holidays, area with bars, gayfriendly environment, family holidays, charming accommodation
- Activities and attractions:
- 50 km from a ski resort, 35 km from a golf resort, 35 km from a sports harbour, 4 km from a horse riding center, 35 km from a diving center
11 Travellers' opinions
Beautiful, and relaxing from Camille 25/Jul/2011
If you are looking to get back to nature, it is the perfect place. Fruit trees and animals everywhere, and very nice hosts. ps. great for morning joggers too!
Super gekko from Rien stegman 25/Jun/2011 (regarding a stay in May 2011)
Great place to be. Beautiful spot, lots of privacy! Clean, kitchen good, bed good, quiet! And very nice visits by the dog Lucky and the several gekko's. So, when you like a quiet and a quite remote place, a nice cottage and privacy..., book!
Contact the owner: Eduardo Fernández Lalanne
(Usually replies in less than one day: 100% of answered messages)
Warning, the message has not been sent, there are mistakes in the form
- Eduardo Fernández Lalanne speaks:
- Spanish, English, French
- Contact by telephone:
If you are calling from Spain dial
689 785 760
958 068 115
If you are calling from another country dial
(0034) 689 785 760
(0034) 958 068 115