Las Alejas Cottage for 2 people
Cottage for 2 guests
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 6 years
- Save Saved 280 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
The Alpujarran hills of Southern Spain abound with natural beauty. From the snow-covered peaks of the Sierra Nevada, the forested valleys, waterfalls and orange and lemon groves, this is a landscape that uplifts and inspires. This land was once inhabited by the Moors and is rich in tradition.
In this rural setting lies Las Alejas cottage, just above Lanjarón, a Spa town which has been visited by aristocrats, poets and matadores since 1770.It is a short 15 minute walk along the track before you arrive to the balneario (spa) where one can sample the six different natural springs of healing mineral waters and enjoy the hydrotherapy treatment offered.
The attractive studio appartment is attached to a renovated farmhouse, set among terraces of olive groves with views across the hills to the sea.
The farmhouse belongs to Rakhi and Eduardo.
Rakhi is a qualified reflexologist and meditation teacher who currently works in the Balneario (Spa) in Lanjarón. She is an Ayurvedic masseuse qualified in India and offers all these services to guests. If you are interested please book in advance.
Eduardo runs the local language school in Orgiva where he teaches Spanish as a second language from beginners to advanced levels. If you would like more information, please visit www.spanishcoursesalpujarras.com
Las Alejas cottage shares the pool area with the other property La Era (ref. n. 3691) making an ideal holiday for two couples.
- Activities and attractions
In Lanjarón one can sample the local produce, such as olives, ham, cheese, wine- and enjoy the many restaurants and café bars. This is an ideal base from which to explore the high mountains of the Sierra Nevada and to enjoy walking, horse-riding, mountain-biking, paragliding and skiing. The historic city of Granada with the exquisite Alhambra Palace is only 40 minutes drive away. Malaga and Almeria's Cabo de Gata is only 90 minutes away after completion of the Meditarranean motorway in 2015.
Features of the house
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Shared swimming pool, Individual garden, Mountain views, 3000 m2 surrounding garden, 30 m2 terrace
- 1 double room, 1 shower room with wc, 1 classic kitchen, 52 m2 surface
- Fireplace, TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Cot
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Use of car is recommended
- Spanish, English, French
Prices for a capacity of 2 guests (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||32 €||-||-||-||-||-||4 nights|
|8 Jan 2017 to 17 Jan 2017||35 €||-||170 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|18 Jan 2017 to 24 Mar 2017||-||-||225 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|25 Mar 2017 to 23 Jun 2017||-||-||300 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|24 Jun 2017 to 21 Jul 2017||-||-||420 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|22 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2017||-||-||450 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|2 Sep 2017 to 29 Sep 2017||-||-||300 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|30 Sep 2017 to 22 Dec 2017||-||-||225 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|23 Dec 2017 to 5 Jan 2018||-||-||300 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
See notes about the price in:
- 30 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Location of the house Lanjarón
Carril Pago La Escolta Baja s/n, Cortijo Las Alejas -
Postal code: 18420
Estate: Lanjarón - Lanjarón (Granada)
- Outside the village, Isolated, 35 km to the beach, 2 km to the city center, 50 km to the airport, 2 km to supermarket, 800 m to a river or lake, 40 km to the train station, 2 km to the bus station, 10 km to the hospital, 5 m to a hiking route, Area with bars, Gayfriendly environment, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- 50 km from a ski resort, 35 km from a golf resort, 35 km from a sports harbour, 4 km from a horse riding center, 35 km from a diving center
15 Travellers' opinions
Beautiful, and relaxing from Camille 25/Jul/2011
If you are looking to get back to nature, it is the perfect place. Fruit trees and animals everywhere, and very nice hosts. ps. great for morning joggers too!
Super gekko from Rien stegman 25/Jun/2011 (period of stay: May 2011)
Great place to be. Beautiful spot, lots of privacy! Clean, kitchen good, bed good, quiet! And very nice visits by the dog Lucky and the several gekko's. So, when you like a quiet and a quite remote place, a nice cottage and privacy..., book!
(0034) 689 785 760
(0034) 958 068 115
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, French
Eduardo Fernández Lalanne
100% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.