2 Apartments, Spectacular Views over the Beach
2 Apts. for 4 to 6 guests
Afife, Viana do Castelo (Viana do Castelo)
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 4 years and a half
- Save Saved 536 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
The apartments are locateds along the road EN13, in the village of "Afife" in the 1rd and 3rd floor with the direction of Northwest, surrounded only houses in the first line of the beach.They have two viewpoints, rooms, mountain and the kitchen and living room, views of the beach, the apartments has electric heating and wood burning recuperator.A less than 100 metros, you have 4 outdoor cafes, 1 supermarket, 1 pharmacy, 1 ATM. less than 50mts a train station and bus services that runs north and south along the coast. The apartments has a good design for maximum comfort. Cleaning is done in detail upon arrival. in winter and summer, the area offers a tranquil setting for those seeking rest.
The beach of "Arda" is known for its excellent conditions for surfing and bodyboarding, where every year we celebrate the national and international championships in August of this modality is also a school for those who want beginning.The river rises the mountain and ends at the sea, offers many waterfalls and natural pools. Good head proposal for climbing, walk...
- Activities and attractions
Many restaurants to taste our excellent "eat" a place where you can forget the car, many paths to reach the beach of white sand dunes and rocks, walking and climbing in the mountains with numerous ponds and waterfalls just few meters. "Viana do Castelo 8Klms is considered one of the most beautiful cities in Portugal, we suggest a visit to Monte de Santa Luzia" with its great church, which enjoys a panoramic view over the city surrounded by sea , river and hill.
The market is held on Fridays. Also suggest a train trip along the coast from downtown, stopping at "VianaSchopping" with many shops, restaurants and entertainment, because you have to wallow available at the train station 50mts housing.
Ponte de Lima "20 klm is known to be the oldest city in Portugal, which receives thousands of visitors each year, you'll find an environment to the natural beauty of the past, so you can make the" Golf ", the Riding etc. ..
City "Braga" 40 klms, the largest city of Portugal religion, do not miss the Sanctuary of Bom Jesus "great cathedral, put on a good note of relief and offering stunning views over the city. "Porto" The city is known for the famous "Port wine cellars and its rare beauty, you can also travel by train. "Valencia Minho" 40klm is known for s'ont village with many Comerce inside the castles, medieval atmosphere. "
Features of the apartment
- Car park, Mountain views, Sea views
- 2 double rooms, 2 extra beds, 1 complete bathroom, 1 classic kitchen, 120 m2 surface
- TV, Satellite/Cable TV, Internet/Wifi, Heating
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Gallego
Prices and availability
- 20 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Location of the apartment Afife
Estrada EN13 1398, 1º Esq.Frente -
Postal code: 4900-012
Estate: Edificio Romão - Afife, Viana do Castelo (Viana do Castelo)
- Outside the village, 300 m to the beach, 100 m to the city center, 65 km to the airport, 100 m to supermarket, 250 m to a river or lake, 100 m to the train station, 100 m to the bus station, 12 km to the hospital, 50 m to a hiking route, Family holidays, Charming accommodation
- Activities and attractions:
- 20 km from a golf resort, 7 km from a horse riding center, 10 km from a diving center
14 Travellers' opinions
Good value for money from Rita&Anatoly 03/Jun/2013 (period of stay: May 2013)
We got more than had expected-hospitality of the owners,excellent location, a rare chance to manage places without a car, friendly enviroment. Even very strong cold wind from the ocean didnt spoil the vacation. Thank you!
(00351) 962 549 818
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Gallego
90% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.