Villa Romana (price for 10 people maximum)
- Villa for 6 to 10 people 60 km from the beach
- Granada (Granada)
- Tel. (0034) 691 267 917 / (0034) 958 200 606 villaromanagranada.com
- 900 €/week
The owner´s comments
A beautiful chalet in the residential area of Otura, just 8 minutes from the centre of Granada. Half an hour away from both the beach and Sierra Nevada. In fact, it is a lot bigger and prettier in real life than in the photos. Check it out!
Perfectly equipped for the winter, with an open fire and central heating, and also perfectly equipped for the summer given that it is quite cool, with a garden and swimming pool, as well as a private garage.
There are 4 rooms which include: 1 room with a double bed, 1 room with three single beds, 1 room with a double bed and a single bed, 1 twin room.
A fully equipped kitchen. Two complete bathrooms and four bedrooms sleeping ten people, with an excellent distribution. A very spacious and bright house.
Easy access by motorway and set in a very peaceful area with a nearby golf course and horse riding area.
Characteristics of the accommodation
- barbecue, terrace, garden furniture, garage, car park, independent swimming pool, individual garden, mountain views, 500 m2 of surrounding garden
- 2 twin rooms, 2 triple rooms, 2 complete bathrooms, 1 independent kitchen, 170 m2 of surface
- fireplace, air conditioning, hot water, freezer, TV, satellite/ cable TV, radio, sheets, towels, maid/ cleaning service, Internet, heating, fan, computer, telephone, DVD, hi-fi, cot, hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- fridge, oven, microwave, washing machine, iron, coffee machine, toaster
- Other info:
- pet friendly, use of car is recommended
- 24 hours service, multi adventure activities
- Spanish, English, French, Italian, Russian
45 photos of the accommodation
Prices for a capacity of 6 Persons and a maximum of 4 extra guests
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Days minimum rental|
|Basic price||115 €||145 €||900 €||1.600 €||-||5 €||2 nights|
- 100 € , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- In cash, Bank transfer, Credit card, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Final cleaning included. Costs of electricity, gas, etc included.
For stays of a week, including, if you wish, a "room service" in which a person will go to change sheets, towels etc.
Including pool cleaning every 3 days.
Ask for a personalized quote.
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
- Accommodation units available
Location of the accommodation in Granada
Calle Flavia 8 ,
- Postal code: 18630
Estate: Urbanización Villas Romanas - Granada (Granada)
- outside the village, inside the village, 60 km to the beach, 12 km to the airport, 600 m to supermarket, 3 km to a river or lake, 8 km to the train station, 9 km to the bus station, 3 km to the hospital, mountain holidays, gayfriendly environment, family holidays, charming accommodation
- Activities and attractions:
- 30 km from a ski resort, 700 m from a golf resort, 70 km from a sports harbour, 700 m from a horse riding center, 70 km from a diving center
10 Travellers' opinions
Deep insights into Spanish soul from Barton & Priscilla McLean 29/Oct/2012 (regarding a stay in October 2012)
The Villa Romana house outside of Granada that we rented for a week near the end of October is a perfect place for those who want something besides the noisy hotel experience, yet it is within an hour's drive to many places, such as Granada, the Alhambra, the Sierra Nevada Parke
Nacional, or the coast. One does need to rent a car, however. This house has a large but narrow garage built into the house, and four
bedrooms, and is in an exclusive neighborhood where every house has its private hedge-covered walls and gardens. The garden, pool, and house were all in first rate shape and quite
beautiful, with spacious walkways, marble floors, sculptured lights, and a delightful surprise around each corner. Everything in the house worked as it should, except the computer, which we wanted to use online to plan our stay in Granada. Maria, the manager, and her daughter Mariam were just fantastic. Right after we arrived, the computer's mouse died,
needing a new battery, so Mariam came over and went to a nearby store to buy a brand new keyboard and mouse, so that we could use it right away. When we lost our ticketed day at the Alhambra due to heavy cold rain,
Maria came over, and with the help of friends, described a tour bus that brings people from her campground, a half-hour from our house, to the
Arab Quarter in Granada for a late night flamenco concert by a well-known gypsy family, which takes place in a cave. We took her up on it the next
night, and it was a wonderful experience. She was extremely patient with my limited Spanish, and she was the only person in three weeks who dared to have a long Spanish conversation with me! What we liked most about the stay at the Villa is that here you are completely immersed in Spain. No tour info booths, no tacky American-style food. It was a pleasure to shop at the local large supermarket and see food that was completely labeled in Spanish. In fact,
for a week we were living as Spaniards do, and isn't this what travelling is all about?
Barton and Priscilla from upstate New York, October 2012
Contact the owner: Maria Trinidad García Martín
(Usually replies in less than one day: 100% of answered messages)
Warning, the message has not been sent, there are mistakes in the form
- Maria Trinidad García Martín speaks:
Spanish, English, French, Italian,
- Contact by telephone:
If you are calling from Spain dial
691 267 917
958 200 606
If you are calling from another country dial
(0034) 691 267 917
(0034) 958 200 606