Totally equipped house 35 mins from the beach
Countryside villa for 8 to 11 guests
- View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 8 years and a half
- Save Saved 72 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Fantastic 4 bed villa with large private pool and gardens with great sunbathing areas. Fully reformed large villa set on large plot surrounded by mountain views and orange groves, if you are looking for a peaceful relaxing break but want over 200 bars/restaurants and cafes just 8 mins away then this is definitely the place for you.
The fully fitted very modern kitchen and living area can host your party very comfortably. We supply all your pots, pans, plates etc & cleaning materials. There is an oven, microwave, hob, large fridge freezer, dishwasher and even an orange juicer. There are dry goods in the cupboard, including rice, pasta, tea, herbs and spices. If you stay for 10 days or more then we provide a mid week clean.
In the lounge there is satellite TV a DVD player and DVD's together with a Play Station 2 and also a small music centre.
If your smart phone is modem enabled, then you will be able to use your laptop, as there is a reasonable signal.
There are indoor and outdoor games and toys for the children, and we have a travel cot, highchair and booster chair for your use. We supply all the bed linen,towels, hand wash and some toilet rolls.
Outside there is a children's play house and two swings, assorted outside games and a football net. The raised swimming pool is very safe and one depth. The pool is available for use between 1st April and 30 September. There are different seating areas around the property so you may sunbathe or lie in the shade. We have sun loungers, chairs, and a swinging chair for your relaxation . In garden you will find walnut, peach, orange, bay and olive trees. The garden has been landscaped with decorative stones and flower beds.
The villa is 7 minutes walk from the centre of the village of Lloc Nou d'en Fenollet which is a friendly and well kept village. There is a Spar shop, baker, butcher, tobacconist, chemist, and two general stores. There are three Spanish bar/restaurants, which all serve good food
A new community centre has just been built, and a municiple swimming pool, together with football pitches. Newspapers and other provisions can be found at the garage on the outskirts of Xativa. The walk to the village takes you through the local orange groves which smell beautiful when in blossom
- Activities and attractions
Xativa, which is the old capital of Valencia is a beautiful historic town. There are many shops, bars, restaurants, to visit: the old town leads up to the castle which can be reached by car, small train or on foot. Nearby there is a water park, golf and tennis.
There is an excellent railway service and Valencia city is 35 minutes away. The nearest beach is Gandia, which can be reached in 30 minutes by car, or by train
See description in:
Features of the villa
- Swimming pool, Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Independent swimming pool, Individual garden, Mountain views, 1200 m2 surrounding garden
- 2 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 1 double sofa bed, 1 extra bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 independent kitchen, 80 m2 surface
- Fireplace, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Heating, Fan, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Use of car is recommended
- English, French
Prices for a capacity of 8 guests and a maximum of 3 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||-||-||295 €||590 €||1.000 €||7 €||7 nights|
|1 Jan 2016 to 30 Jun 2016||-||-||350 €||650 €||1.200 €||7 €||7 nights|
|1 Jul 2016 to 31 Aug 2016||-||-||500 €||900 €||1.650 €||7 €||7 nights|
|1 Sep 2016 to 31 Dec 2016||-||-||350 €||650 €||1.200 €||7 €||7 nights|
* Damages Deposit of €100 is due on arrival and fully returnable after vacating property if no damages reported.
* A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total cost is due on booking and balance 8 weeks prior to arrival.
See notes about the price in:
- 100 €
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 27/Jun/2016
Location of the villa Xàtiva
- Outside the village, 3.5 km to the beach, 500 m to the city center, 4.5 km to the airport, 500 m to supermarket, 500 m to a river or lake, 500 m to the train station, 500 m to the bus station, 500 m to the hospital, Area with bars, Gayfriendly environment, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, 300 m from a golf resort, 1.75 km from a sports harbour, 500 m from a horse riding center
2 Travellers' opinions
A great villa for rest seekers from Coppens-Demeyere 06/Aug/2011 (period of stay: July 2011)
We stayed at the villa the second half of July with 2 children.
- The villa is more than is promised in the online information. The photos do not disclose the huge size of the villa and the number of rooms. Only on the outside, 22 persons will find a seat in the different terraces scattered around the house.
- The swimming pool is big enough to swim. In this very warm climate, it is very great to have a dive whenever you feel like it.
- The kitchen is well and above standard equipped. (big refrigerator , dish washer, magnetron , ...)
- a cleaning service in the mid of a stay (more than 10 days ) is very great.
In short: a great villa for rest seekers in a very sunny part of Spain.
See opinions in:
0044 (0) 771 688 693 9
0044 (0) 795 779 666 2
- Languages spoken by the owner: English, French
100% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.