House with 2 bedrooms Pellizzano
House for 8 guests
from 90 €/night
View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 2 years and a half
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Question of flat-family building of new construction, built with quality materials, consisting of: 1 kitchen - living room with sofa bed for any persole 2 + 2 bedrooms with two beds each + 1 bathroom with shower - toilet. - Bidet - washing machine - radiator dries everything. Using Wi-Fi for free - parking outside free- ski storage cellar.
The house is located in the village of Pellizzano in Val di Sole; is 300 meters from the stop of swkibus-shuttle to the gondola.
The Val di Sole, wet from the upper reaches of the river Noce, begins to Mostizzolo bridge, where ends the Val di Non, and extends from there west, creeping among the northern foothills of the Brenta and Presanella and southern regions of the Cevedale group, up to Passo del Tonale, where begins Valcamonica.
In the valley of the upper part, in a picturesque esplanade, is placed Pellizzano, capital of the municipality of the same name, while on the north side of the valley, in a dominant position and sunny, laid the two fractions Termenago and Castle, charming small towns, being surveyed by tourists who pass down the main road, with lovely views across the valley and the opposing tourist resorts Marilleva and Folgàrida.
A new paved road leads to Lake of the Deer in the basin Fazzon, through meadows and forests of fir and larch.
The surroundings of the capital and the two fractions are well suited for the various needs of tourists: large coniferous forests, attractive forested peaks and jagged rocks, such as those of Artuik and Baselga, the Passo di Val Gelada, which leads to various lakes Alpine and to Nambino on the slopes of Madonna di Campiglio, in addition to walking very comfortable among the meadows of the valley floor to neighboring countries.
- Activities and attractions
A riding school offers the opportunity to run around at the turn of the beautiful scenic routes.
Even for winter sports Pellizzano offers excellent cross-country trails and beautiful places to ski mountaineering at high altitudes, as well as two ski jumps special, on which takes place every year at a national competition.
Another modern sport, which attracts many fans in the area of specialty especially Triveneto, which find here the ideal conditions, is that of paragliding: the large colored sheets that, starting from the mountain of Ortisè, circling glide in the air in the surrounding meadows Pellizzano, are a sight attractive.
Even the model airplanes in the country has its devotees, who organize interesting events annually.
For art lovers also, the parish church, famous shrine of Our Lady of Grace, dating back to the fifteenth century, is an interesting attraction for both the architectural style, as for the many frescoes porch and those of the interior, recently came the light, the work of Lombard artists of the '400 and' 500.
Features of the house
- Garden, Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Individual garden, Mountain views, 150 m2 surrounding garden, 75 m2 terrace
- 2 twin rooms, 1 double sofa bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 shower room with wc, 1 wc, 1 independent kitchen, 65 m2 surface
- Fireplace, TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Oven, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Disabled Facilities
- German, Italian
Prices for a capacity of 8 guests (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||90 €||90 €||680 €||1.260 €||2.610 €||-||7 nights|
See notes about the price in:
- 200 € , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- 50 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Location of the house Pellizzano
- 50 m to the city center, 90 km to the airport, 50 m to supermarket, 50 m to a river or lake, 3 km to the train station, 500 m to the bus station, 30 km to the hospital, 50 m to a hiking route, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Beachfront, 3 km from a ski resort, 35 km from a golf resort, 1.5 km from a horse riding center
0 Travellers' opinions
This accommodation does not have any traveller's opinions yet. Have you ever stayed here?
- Give your opinion (you can add photos)