Andalusí-style Studio apartment LA ERA sleeps 2-3
Apt. for 1 to 3 guests
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 12 years
- Save Saved 180 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
The Alpujarran hills of Southern Spain abound with natural beauty. From the snow-covered peaks of the Sierra Nevada, the forested valleys, waterfalls and orange and lemon groves, this is a landscape that uplifts and inspires. This land was once inhabited by the Moors and is rich in tradition.
In this rural setting lies Cortijo La Era, just above Lanjarón, a Spa town which has been visited by aristocrats, poets and matadores since 1770.It is a short 15 minute- walk along the track before you arrive to the balneario (spa) where one can sample the six different natural springs of healing mineral waters and enjoy the hydrotherapy treatment offered.
The attractive studio appartment is attached to a renovated farmhouse, set among terraces of olive groves with views across the hills to the sea.
The farmhouse belongs to Rakhi and Eduardo.
Rakhi is a qualified reflexologist and meditation teacher who currently works in the Balneario (Spa) in Lanjarón. She is an Ayurvedic masseuse qualified in India and offers all these services to guests. If you are interested please book in advance.
Eduardo runs the local language school in Orgiva where he teaches Spanish as a second language from beginners to advanced levels. If you would like more information, please visit www.spanishcoursesalpujarras.com
La Era shares the pool area with our other property Las Alejas (ref. n. 113423) making an ideal holiday for two couples.
- Activities and attractions
In Lanjarón one can sample the local produce- olives, ham, cheese, wine- and enjoy the many restaurants and café bars. This is an ideal base from which to explore the high mountains of the Sierra Nevada and to enjoy walking, horse-riding, mountain-biking, paragliding and skiing. The historic city of Granada with the exquisite Alhambra Palace is only 40 minutes drive away. Malaga and Almeria's Cabo de Gata is only 90 minutes away after completion of the Meditarranean motorway in 2015.
Features of the apartment
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Shared swimming pool, Individual garden, Shared garden, Mountain views, 1600 m2 surrounding garden, 30 m2 terrace
- 1 single room, 1 double sofa bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 classic kitchen, 58 m2 surface
- Fireplace, TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Cot
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Use of car is recommended
- Spanish, English, French
Prices for a capacity of 1 guests and a maximum of 2 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||32 €||-||-||-||-||-||1 night|
|19 Mar 2016 to 24 Jun 2016||50 €||-||300 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|25 Jun 2016 to 22 Jul 2016||-||-||420 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|23 Jul 2016 to 2 Sep 2016||-||-||450 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|3 Sep 2016 to 30 Sep 2016||50 €||-||300 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|1 Oct 2016 to 16 Dec 2016||35 €||-||225 €||-||-||-||4 nights|
|17 Dec 2016 to 30 Dec 2016||-||-||300 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
See notes about the price in:
- 30 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 22/May/2016
Location of the apartment Lanjarón
Carril Pago La Escolta Baja s/n, Cortijo La Era -
Postal code: 18420
Estate: Lanjarón - Lanjarón (Granada)
- Outside the village, Isolated, 35 km to the beach, 2 km to the city center, 50 km to the airport, 2 km to supermarket, 800 m to a river or lake, 40 km to the train station, 2 km to the bus station, 10 km to the hospital, 5 m to a hiking route, Area with bars, Gayfriendly environment, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- 50 km from a ski resort, 35 km from a golf resort, 35 km from a sports harbour, 4 km from a horse riding center, 35 km from a diving center
12 Travellers' opinions
Genoten! Enjoyed! Placer! from Jos (Holland, Paises Bajos) 16/Nov/2008
We enjoyed this house very much! Nice fireplace, good atmosfeer like living in a farmhouse (Cortijo) with all the facilities you need and very friendly hosts!! Nearly every day we had breakfast in the sun (even in november). In the beginning the road was not so exelent because of the exceptional 3-day rain, but later it had a bit more sand on it, so it was better to pass by. The few and the surroundings of Lanjaron was great and I (we) will missing it.
great place to stay! from Inge, Holland 08/Nov/2008
This is an excellent place to stay in the Alpujarra. The superfriendly hosts have created a home away from home, would definitely recommend their appartment. Only minus is the bad condition of the road to get to the house.
(0034) 689 785 760
(0034) 958 068 115
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, French
Eduardo y Rakhi Fernández Lalanne
90% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.