Apartment for rent in the centre of Madrid
Apt. for 2 to 3 guests
- View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 8 years
- Save Saved 200 times
The owner´s comments
Located in the heart of Madrid, in a new building and 50 meters from the Gran Via and Plaza de Callao. Fully equipped, modern and functional style that re-creates a pleasant atmosphere, with all services completely free of noise.
* The apartment is located on a quiet street just behind the legendary building of the Atlantic Hotel Gran Via, and next to the shop Nike and Zara Madrid Gran Via. The maximum occupancy is 3 persons. It has a sofa bed and a sofa-bed 80.
Ideal for sightseeing, shopping or work and that is very well connected thanks to the large number of buses and subway lines that converge in this area.
Features of the apartment
- Car park
- 1 twin room, 1 sofa bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 classic kitchen, 35 m2 surface
- Air Conditioning, TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Disabled Facilities, Lift, Pets not allowed
- Spanish, English
Prices for a capacity of 2 guests and a maximum of 1 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||50 €||150 €||450 €||750 €||1.200 €||0 €||5 nights|
* Study of rent for days, weeks and long duration.
- 200 €
- 300 € , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- 30 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Location of the apartment Madrid
Travesía Horno De La Mata 9, 3 C -
Postal code: 28004
Estate: Centro Gran Via - Madrid (Madrid)
- 50 m to the city center, 50 m to supermarket, 100 m to the train station, 100 m to the bus station, 500 m to the hospital, Area with bars, Gayfriendly environment, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, Beachfront
7 Travellers' opinions
Very clean very new from Yousuf 27/Jun/2009
I was looking for a place to stay in madrid, and contacted several apartments, however, this one was exception. First, the service in terms of welcoming setting the appointment, no pressuere, very friendly and understanding people. Second, the apartment is in the Center of the Center! Third, the apartment is modernly furnished, everything was very new and clean, the sheets and towels were even still in their boxes and plastic container. Also, they gave a handfull of brochures and metro map, madrid maps, like I said very helpfull people. Last, it is perfect, much bigger than many studios I stayed around Europe, and it's very modern, shower is really nice and the water pressure is strong. There is a Big supermarket just infront of it, and besides, it's on one of the biggest streets in town, making anything you need very very close. Thank you Raquel :) had a good stay
(0034) 663 717 737
(0034) 914 645 440
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English
50% of answered messages.
Usually replies in 4 days.