Cortijo del Pino 4 Houses at 3 km from Granada
4 Cottage house for 2 to 5 people
- from 58 €/night View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 4 years
- Save Saved 160 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
A warm, generous atmosphere rules at these supremely comfortable apartments on an ecological cooperative, a hop from glorious Granada
Tranquillity five minutes from Granada, and much character. Kind, artistic Concha and her mother make this place, and their grand old farmhouse, topped with tower and pigeon loft, is hard to resist. The approach is marvellous, the beautiful trees creating a warm, out-of-time atmosphere, and this cooperative's cornfields are ecologically run. The apartments – the nicest two in converted cattle stalls and dairy – are supremely comfortable: one a nest for two, another for six, two for four. There are wood-burning stoves, underfloor heating and charming, well-equipped kitchens with lovely hand-made tiles. Furnishings are antique, the beds a delight; ceilings are high, walls thick and cool. There's no communal space, bar the pool and the large inner patio, and a wide circular path that links the apartments, each with its own furniture, but this is best in summer. You may even be offered products from the holding's own huerta ecológica. When you've had enough of home cuisine, there's an excellent venta nearby.
El Cortijo del Pino is divided into four houses with the corresponding characteristics:
• Water central heat, radiant floor heating, electr.: 220 V. washing machine and iron.
• Outdoors: Landscaped areas with large trees, 6x12 pool and solarium with loungers and umbrellas, parking. Kitchen: refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave with grill, blender, coffee maker and toaster, cooking and serving utensils (coffee, tea, sugar, salt, oil and vinegar). Living room: Sofa, TV, tables, chairs, wood stove (front loading) games.
• Bathrooms: Shower or bath, bidet, soap, toilet paper. Linen: Sheets, towels, tea towels and tablecloths.
• Terrace: Table and chairs with cushions. Swimming pool: from 1 / 05 to 15/10.
- Activities and attractions
Activities in their own accommodation
In the farmhouse we have several bikes. Recently opened a bike path into town. This enables a Granada travel safely in barely 10 minutes.
RURAL HALL THE GREEN CENTIPEDES
In the old farmhouse snuff dryer Pine rural classroom is located on Green Centipede. Here are activities related to environment and natural resource use. www.ciempies.net
VISIT TO THE MONUMENT OF GRANADA CIUNDAD
El Cortijo del Pino is just 3km from the city. For this is an ideal place to enjoy a rural environment and visit the city of Granada.
HORSEBACK RIDING FOR THE VEGA
In the Vegas del Genil riding can be arranged horseback riding nearby.
Contact Person: Gloria
Tl: 628 405732 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 628 405732 end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Price: 15 euros / hour per person
Location: Township Vegas del Genil
VISIT THE SCIENCE PARK
Very interesting to visit with children www.parqueciencias.com can ride a bike because it is only 3 km from here by the bike path.
Features of the house
- terrace, garden furniture, car park, shared swimming pool, shared garden, 400 m2 surrounding garden
- fireplace, hot water, freezer, TV, radio, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, heating, cot, hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- fridge, microwave, washing machine, iron, coffee machine
- Other info:
- disabled facilities, verified, pets not allowed, use of car is recommended
- bicycle rent
- Spanish, English, French
Prices and availability
Precio para dos personas en el duplex el Tinao - 1 Apartment 2-4 peoplefrom 58 €/night View prices by season See availability
Precio para dos personas en el duplex el Torreón - 1 Apartment 2-3 peoplefrom 74 €/night View prices by season See availability
Precio para 4 personas en la casa de la Cuadra - 1 Apartment 4 peoplefrom 84 €/night View prices by season See availability
Precio para 4 personas en la casa de los Atrojes - 1 Apartment 4-5 peoplefrom 84 €/night View prices by season See availability
- 30 % , balance departure date
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, credit card
- Final cleaning:
- Sheets and towels:
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Location of the house Granada
Carretera GR/3303 Km 3, -
Postal code: 18004
Estate: Camino Viejo de Cullar - Granada (Granada)
- outside the village, isolated, 10 km to the airport, 3 km to supermarket, 10 km to the train station, 5 km to the bus station, 3 km to the hospital, family holidays, charming accommodation
- Activities and attractions:
- 30 km from a ski resort, 60 km from a sports harbour, 100 m from a horse riding center
3 Travellers' opinions
A wonderful stay from Clarina Emanuel 12/Nov/2013 (period of stay: October 2013)
We enjoyed our stay at the residence. A perfect home. Our hostess was warm and welcoming. We would love to visit again. And definitely recommend the place to others.
See opinions in:
Contact the owner: Concha López Roldán
Warning, the message has not been sent, there are mistakes in the form.
- Concha López Roldán speaks:
- Spanish, English, French
- Contact by telephone:
If you are calling from Spain dial
625 239 780
If you are calling from another country dial
(0034) 625 239 780