Lovely beachfront Penthouse facing sunsets
Apt. for 6 to 7 guests
La Manga del Mar Menor - Cartagena, Cartagena (Murcia)
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 5 years and a half
- Save Saved 421 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
RECENTLY RENOVATED 2017: NEW BATHROOMS + new Chillout in terrase
Beautiful penthouse of 110 m² + terrace of 46m2, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, underground parking, air conditioning, cabinets, TV, Freeview, Satellite 500 national channels and foreign, Located in the Cala del Pino (Mar Menor) with best orientation as is protected from the winds of Levante, Pergola with awnings, barbeque ... Solar heated swimming pool (Ideal for children in the heat of the day), sauna ... Popular restaurant in the same area ...
Located beachfront in the Cala del Pino which is the best area in La Manga: low buildings, with beach pine forest, blue flag certified, lifeguard, public bathrooms, showers ... This beach has plenty of shade Thanks to its large pine forest ...
The beach is usable until the last rays of sunshine to be oriented in the evening ... is the best nursery for children having no waves, have a broad platform of sand and shallow warm waters in the area ... Later the sea gets deep and the water cools ...
It is the only point of the Spanish east coast where you can look at the sunset with the sea in front; as this beach faces the west ... Behind the house, 5 minutes walking away we have the Mediterranean coast ... With cooler water chrystaline waters, nice for snorkel... There is also a nice "Chiringuito" by the beach where you can eat or drink while enjoying the beach...
- Activities and attractions
- Excellent family beach especially for those who want to be comfortable with their babies or toddlers.
- Greater availability of vacation dinghies, kayaks, scooters, etc ...
- Multiple Scuba Diving clubs in the area and one of the best Spanish Mediterranean areas for scuba diving: Islands Marine Reserve Islas Hormigas, TUna and Barracuda Sanctuary and some Ship wrecks available for diving.
- Naturist beach 10 minutes by car: Calblanque Beaches
- Natural Park mountain and beach 10 minutes: Monte Cenizas and Calblanque
- Ability to spend your holidays without renting a car as all necessary services are within a radius of 15 minutes walk. Restaurants, supermarkets in less than 5 minutes. There's even a restaurant in the urbanization and urbanization supermarket next door.
- Many trips to the region: Cartagena, Murcia, Valle de Ricote, Mazarron, Cape Tiñoso, etc.
Features of the apartment
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Shared swimming pool, Indoor pool, Sea views, 46 m2 terrace
- 1 twin room, 2 double rooms, 1 extra bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 shower room with wc, 1 classic kitchen, 156 m2 surface
- Fireplace, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Fan, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pets not allowed
- Bicycle rent, Sauna, Car rental
- Spanish, English, German, French
Prices for a capacity of 6 guests and a maximum of 1 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||-||-||500 €||800 €||1.200 €||-||7 nights|
|1 May 2017 to 27 May 2017||-||-||650 €||1.250 €||2.200 €||-||7 nights|
|28 May 2017 to 17 Jun 2017||-||-||650 €||1.250 €||2.500 €||-||7 nights|
|18 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||-||-||850 €||1.450 €||2.500 €||-||7 nights|
|1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2017||-||-||1.100 €||1.900 €||3.400 €||-||7 nights|
|2 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2017||-||-||950 €||1.550 €||2.500 €||-||7 nights|
|1 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2017||-||-||-||1.250 €||2.200 €||-||7 nights|
* Final cleaning fee to be deducted in case the property is given back as tidy as you get it ( Linen not neccesary to be cleant).
* For more than one month in winter, prices are negotiable, * Electrical consumption included until the amounts of consumed KWH of 50€/ Week, 100€ / Two weeks y 200€ / Month. Any coonsumption above this amount will be charged to the guest.
- Kayaks, windsurf boards, bikes, beach toys and many thing to be rented with a flatrate"use all you want" for the whole family for just 75 € per week, Check conditions.
Dates distribution Summer 2016:
June 18 (Saturday) to July 2 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 1450
From July 2 (Saturday) to July 16 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 1900
July 16 (Saturday) to July 30 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 19,900
July 30 (Saturday) to August 6 (Saturday) - 7 days - € 1100
From August 6 (Saturday) to August 20 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 1900
August 20 (Saturday) to September 3 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 1900
From September 3 (Saturday) to September 17 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 1550
September 17 (Saturday) to September 31 (Saturday) - 14 days - € 1400
- 300 €
- 50 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- 60 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 09/Mar/2017
Location of the apartment La Manga del Mar Menor - Cartagena
Camino Sextante S/N, 5ºB -
Postal code: 30380
Estate: Urbanización Terrazas Sol - La Manga del Mar Menor - Cartagena, Cartagena (Murcia)
- 0 m to the city center, 30 km to the airport, 200 m to supermarket, 35 km to the train station, 2 km to the bus station, 2 km to the hospital, Gayfriendly environment, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, Beachfront, 10 km from a golf resort, 1 km from a sports harbour, 500 m from a diving center
12 Travellers' opinions
Great 2-week stay: family with 2 children from Markus 15/Nov/2015 (period of stay: October 2015)
This year, we (a family of four with two small children) spent our 2-week holiday in the middle of October, and have stayed at Carlos’ place in La Manga. Already our initial contact at the beginning of the year over e-mail was very helpful, and everything worked very well with the booking. Also, Carlos sent detailed information not only on the flat but also about the surroundings.
When we arrived, we were welcomed by Carmen who gave us the keys and explained everything. We were very satisfied with the flat’s equipment in general, and everything was exactly as described. As a family, we particularly appreciated the place’s proximity to the beach (literally just in front of the house), the large balcony overseeing the Mar Menor, readily available WiFi/ WLAN, coffee machine and dishwasher, and the in-house underground parking garage – all in all making the stay and our daily life really life as convenient as can possibly be imagined.
We definitely recommend Carlos’s flat in La Manga without any reservations.
May 2014 in La Manga from Sergey 26/Jun/2014 (period of stay: May 2014)
First time i'm writting feedback as far as was deeply impressed by the appartements & the way owner & Carmen treated my family not as a guests, but as a close frineds!
Very informative details regarding appartements helped me to understand that it is a great place to be!
The main fact i adored - everything was the same as shown on pictures hotoes & as Carlos described in numerous e-mails. Thank you for that.
Weather in May was +20-25 during all May and only 1 day it was a little bit raining. For a 2 days it was a strong wind from bay side, but all other days it was a great view and wind was blowing from the sea.
I went with daughter 8 month old and location is perfect for this age: water is already warm in the bay. Pine trees make place perfect to cover against sunshine during midday.
Pino Playa i think - the best place in La Manga from all the area!
Marvellous house! from Natalia 22/Nov/2012 (period of stay: November 2012)
We are from St, Petersburg, Russia. We (2 woment with 2 small kids of 2 years old) spent very nice time in this apartment from 1st of November till 17th of November. Very nice owner, he is always ready to help in any question. The apartment it very nice, I would say we fell it Spanish style. It has absolutely amazing big terrace with amazing view. We spent evenings on this terrace with glass of vine, laying in cosy chairs and looking at the stars.
Mar Menor beach is just 1 minutes walking down from the apartment. The Mediterranian sea beach is also very nice, and it is nearly 3-4 minutes walk! It has almost white sand and powder-blue sea water!
We were not very lucky with the weather in the last days of our holidays (it was mid of November), but still we felt ourselves very comfortable in this apartments. They are very homelike.
Thank to Carlos and Carmen for their help and this wonderful place!
Owner's reply 22/Dec/2012
Dear Natalia… The pleasure has been ours… We are very grateful for your warm words… Really thank you…
great from marcy 31/Oct/2012 (period of stay: October 2012)
oct 2012. This was our second visit here and it was even better than the first. Weather was great, the apartment is still very comfortable and very well equiped with everything you need and in a fantastic quiet location. The owner had also added some improvements - new sofas, barbeque grill, wi-fi. Highly recommended. Photos on website are very accurate description of property. Easy to travel in the area without car - buses 5 mins walk from apartment. good supermarket 7 mins walk.
fabulous from family of 3 (1 child) 09/Nov/2011 (period of stay: October 2011)
We stayed at the apartment in October 2011. It was extremely quiet - hardly any people on the beach -great if you like p&q and great for us. The location was fantastic - less than1 minute to the beach- which, because it was on the Mar Menor side was never particularly windy and cold. The water at that time of year is still quite warm and the best thing is if you have very small children a very safe, gently sloping beach. Showers leading up to the apartment so you could rinse off the sand...very handy.
Because of the time of year there aren't many restaurants open but we found one nearby - Marco Polos - French - where we had many nice meals and got to know the chef - he was pretty much only cooking for us and a few others - so he was really cooking for our preferences. Supermarkets about 15min walk.
The apartment was very spacious and homely. It was well equiped in kitchen,and had an excellent stereo system to satisfy my husband. The linens and towels were all new. Beds comfortable. The only thing that could be improved inside were the sofas in the living area as they were pretty old and cushions kept sliding off which was a bit annoying. Also, it was advertised there was wi-fi but this was yet to be connected - maybe next time.
But because the weather was so fine we mainly were on the huge terrace which was very well equiped with new wooden table and chairs and loungers. There is a barbeque (brick) which would be improved if a grill was provided. The terrace gets sun all day and the sunsets were amazing.
There was a problem with the toilet in the main bathroom which the owner sorted out as quickly as he could. Fortunately we at least had the use of the other ensuite toilet.
Communication with the owner was excellent and exceeded expectations. He answered many emails/questions and gave info on restaurants etc. and other people we met through him were very friendly and helpful. We had the use of a friends garage full of watersports equipment - kayaks, windsurfers, wetsuits, beach toys, bikes etc. which was a fantasitic deal and gave us the opportunity to have a bit more of an active holiday.
All in all, a really good holiday, would recommend and we will be going back....
(0034) 657 814 873
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, German, French
Carlos Fernandez Arco
100% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.