Waterfront property. The apartment is located in the center of this charming seaside town, on the central Lungomare Regina Elena, (A "Lungomare" is a beachfront sidewalk). To reach the beach, you just cross the street.
Inside, the apartment is lovely, clean and comfortable (as visible from the photos). Furthermore, it is graced by a beautiful, wide, 77sqm. terrace overlooking the sea.
Beside the large terrace, down 5 steps, there is a large, green, well-kept and furnished garden with suggestive night lighting.
The exclusive use of the garden, which also provides its own entrance on the seafront (and therefore, crossing the street, you find yourself on the beach), can benefit from a wide area ( sq . 150 ) with flowers and plants (see photos) .
That exclusive use is optional and carries an extra which depends on the season and on the length of stay.
Since the house is on the ground floor (there are only five steps) it is also suitable for anyone with a walking difficulties. Upon request, a walkway or a ramp for wheelchair access can be installed. On request, there is a parking space for a car. On request there is a box auto.
Ladispoli is located in the center of a wonderful “triangle”:
- Rome is 30 kms away, via the Highway (A2 - Roma Civitavecchia) or the consular road "Via Aurelia"
- Airport Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci is 25 kms away, via the Highway (A2 - Roma Civitavecchia)or the consular road "Via Aurelia"
- Port of Civitavecchia, 25 kms away, via the Highway (A2 - Roma Civitavecchia) or the consular road "Via Aurelia"
- about 2 kms from Marina di San Nicola, that offers water sports opportunities such as wind surf and sailing. See www.associazionevelica.it:
- about 25 kms from Lake Bracciano (for sailing, for example);
- 25 kms from the mountains of Tolfa (horse riding, hiking, trekking, for example).
Please note that Ladispoli is also well connected to Rome by public transport; trains and buses.
There is a train every 30 minutes to and from Rome up until midnight (you can go to the theater / cinema / dinner in Rome).
The train stops at four stations:
Rome / Vatican St. Peter - (21mins. from Ladispoli);
Rome / Trastevere
Rome / Piramide-Ostiense;
Rome / Termini – (35-40 mins. from Ladispoli);
There is a bus every 30 minutes to and from Rome (to Rome's “A” line Metro stop, “Cornelia”).
The apartment is located in a great position. While in the center of Ladispoli, specifically on the Lungomare Regina Elena, and while close to all shops and services (50-100 meters to the market, supermarket, cafes, restaurants, 24 hour pharmacy, church, etc.), it is located on a quiet and peaceful corner.
- Offers the peacefulness of a small town that is at once very close to the sea and to Rome;
- It is beautiful during the summer as a holiday beach community, yet it is also beautiful in the off-season because the sea, even in winter, is such a lovely sight and backdrop;
- Boasts a wonderful tree-lined and extensive promenade (more than 2 kms.). The promenade will be of great interest to those who are interested in a holistic, healthy, beachfront resort, that offers the chance of nice long walks or jogging along the seafront;
- Offers great options for wining and dining, and the product for which it is particularly well-known is an exquisite variety of artichoke whose health benefits are celebrated in the Annual Artichoke Festival that is held once a year, usually in April;
- Also, particularly rich in Etruscan and Roman heritage and sights.
Moreover, Ladispoli offers the advantages of a small town, including lower costs compared to the big city, thanks to its favorable geographical position. However, it also offers all the opportunities and wonders of Rome, the Eternal City with its incomparable charm, irresistible to travelers the world over.
Activities and attractions
Ladispoli, whose ancient name is Alsium and was a part of the Southern or Roman Etruscan dominions, has the following advantages:
- Proximity and easy access to Rome, at an affordable price compare to prices of a big city;
- The sea;
- The peacefulness of the small town;
- Healthier quality of life, environment, air, food, etc.;
- An incredible Etruscan and Roman cultural heritage;
- Proximity to Cerveteri (5 kms.), known for its Etruscan ruins and necropolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Many opportunities for those interested in active holidays and outdoor sports; hiking, moutain biking, water sports, bird watching, and many other outdoor activities in various beautiful natural settings, without having to forgo the rest and relaxation that comes with spending days at the beach by the lovely blue sea, or going for regenerating walks in the Palo woods close-by (m. 300), among others.
- Furthermore, there are many opprtunites for sports in general, such as tennis, running, watersports (windsurf, kitesurf, sailing), roller-skating/blading, fitness and gym activity, swimming, etc.
- The area is framed by protected park areas. The Palo “Fauna Oasis” is just to the north, while the “Torre Flavia Oasis” (where “oasis” in Italian in these cases means “natural park”) is just to the south. Both are managed by the W.W.F..
The apartment faces the sea. While sitting on the terrace you can enjoy the outdoors and the view of the sea. Plus, the extra advantage of the apartment lies in the fact that as soon as you exit the gate, you can enjoy the waterfront, the beach and long, healthy walks or runs.
Nearby, there are also gyms, swimming pools, and tennis courts which can be reached on foot or by bike. Upon request, we can also arrange for babysitter service or a lady for cleaning..
Rentalia Reference num: 143908
Pets not allowed
Via Duca Degli Abruzzi; 195, Rialzato
00055 Ladispoli Rome (Italy)
10 m to the beach, 50 m to the city center, 20 km to the airport, 50 m to supermarket, 15 km to a river or lake, 300 m to the train station, 100 m to the bus station, 15 km to the hospital, 3 km to a hiking route
350 m from a sports harbour, 15 km from a horse riding center, 350 m from a diving center
Miana - Skype verified expand_moreexpand_less
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
from 25 € per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
info_outlineEnter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.
from 25 € per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nightsWe are unable to calculate the exact price; carry on with the booking to view it.
Advance 40 %
Deposit 200 €
Final cleaning 40 €
Costs (gas, electricity, etc.) not includedOther house rules