This beautiful villa with 6 bedrooms and a sofabed (14 people) in Galamares is 3 Km from Sintra, world heritage site declared by Unesco. There you could see by a horse-drawn carriage its wonderful historic monuments like National Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Seteais Palace, Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, etc.
There are also fabulous botanical gardens and parks;
- 10 km from Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of the European Continent, defined by the poet Camões as "where the land ends and the sea begins", where visitors can by an attractive certificate showing they have been there.
- 20 km from Cascais bay and Estoril (with his famouse casino).
- 25 Km from Lisbon airport and Lisbon centre where you can find great historical value monuments, theatres, cinemas, Parque das Nações (themepark, where had been held the Expo 98), shopping areas, zoo and typical restaurants where you could listen the traditional "Fado";
Villa Lello and Surroundings
This beautiful villa in Galamares has a wonderful view towards Sintra´s mountains and monuments like Moorish Castle, Pena Palace and Monserrate Palace.
It is situated in a very quiet and peaceful area.
It has about 1000 m2 of a great care garden with fruit trees, beautiful flowers and a private swimming pool.
A tramline connects Sintra-Praia das Maçãs, and you could take it in 2 min to go to Praia das Maçãs beach or Sintra.
In Sintra you could find plenty shops, restaurants, supermarkets, banks and many other facilities.
Activities and attractions
Approximately 5 kms from several white sand beaches like Praia Grande (where the world championship of surfing is held) and Praia das Maçãs (where you can take the very appreciated portuguese gastronomy (fish and seafood), cafés, bars, discotheques as well as shops selling local crafts).
Other two wonderful beaches are Praia da Adraga, considered in 2003 the most beautiful beach in Europe, reached via the village of Almoçageme, deserves a mention owing to its caves on the southern side, with both mountain and beach sceneries, and Praia da Ursa (a wonderful naturist beach, with no facilities).
Other nice beaches are Azenhas do Mar (small but wonderful), Aguda (small and quite), Magoito (plenty of facilities) and Samarra (small and quite, no facilities).
Topics and important things to know and do
- The house is cleaned and the towels are changed twice a week;
- It is advisible to hire a car.
- Good golf courses about 7 km away in Sintra (Penha Longa), 20 km in Cascais and Estoril;
- Shops, banks, restaurants available 3 Km away in Sintra and also in Colares (4 Km), known for it excellent red wine.
- Morning market in Sintra
- Visit Fado houses in Lisbon, mainly in Bairro Alto and where you can take the excellent traditional portuguese cooking.
- Visit the Queluz Palace (10 km from Sintra) classified as a National Monument;
- Visit the Basilica of Mafra (about 30 km from Sintra);
- Visit the old Castle of Sesimbra (about 35 km from Lisbon) and admire the beautiful scenery of this fishing town.
Rentalia Reference num: 15112
Independent swimming pool
Non smokers preferred
Rua Mira Serra 18
2710 Colares Lisbon (Portugal)
2 km to the beach, 200 m to the city center, 35 km to the airport, 3 km to supermarket, 2 km to the train station, 500 m to the bus station, 2 km to the hospital
8 km from a golf resort, 1 km from a horse riding center, 20 km from a diving center
Maison spacieuse,bien équipée, idéale pour un séjour entre amis ou en famille. Nous avons particulièrement apprécié les grandes terrasses couvertes. Le jardin très fleuri, entièrement clôturé est magnifiquement entretenu.Belle piscine. Le quartier est calme, belle vue sur le château des Maures. Sintra est tout proche, les plages aussi.Il ne fait pas trop chaud en été. Ne pas avoir besoin de nettoyer le dernier jour a été un plus. A douze, c'est parfait; les deux convives supplémentaires ont moins bien dormi.
Rosa Bastos Pena check_circle
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Rosa Bastos Pena speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese .
from 121€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 121 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | number:2 ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | number:2 ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total|number:2 ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | number:2]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | number:2]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | number:2]] €