apartment nice and bright, high, exterior, located in excellent area, 100m from the san lorenzo beach, very well equipped and just reformed.
it is spacious and bright with all kinds of shops and public services around. it has 3 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen, 1 bathroom and a toilet. the villa has 2 lifts.
important note: the payment of the reservation, for the traveler who so desires, can be done on-line, paying by credit card, both the advance is requested as the rest of the whole. simply choose to pay the option of online payment. with this mode of payment, you pay by credit card an advance of 20% of booking and the remaining 80% will be charged on the same credit card, 7 days prior to arrival.
The flat is in Zone Arena, full of life, all kinds of shops, restaurants, cider houses.
Bus and Taxi next to the building. Very near the Parque Isabel La Catolica, the Botanic Garden. Cimadevilla, the old town of Gijon, a former fishing village, is about 12 minutes taking a walk along the Paseo De San Lorenzo Beach.
Activities and attractions
-Trekking and mountain tours
-Visit museums and parks
-Typical Gastronomy Excellent
Registration number: VUT-57-AS
Rentalia Reference num: 171273
Pets not allowed
Calle Doctor Aquilino Hurlé 19, 7ºA
33203 Gijón Asturias (Spain)
100 m to the beach, 20 m to supermarket
My family and I spent 15 days at this lovely apartment and can tell you it's definitely worth the price. It is conveniently located near the beach, the park and walking distance to anything you need. There is an amazing Gallegan restaurant across the street that we fell in love with and another restaurant down the street that makes homemade food to take home with you. Right beside the front entrance is a bakery that makes amazing fresh bread and patries every day. Across the street is a place to buy fruit and there are little mini markets everywhere that have excellent prices and everything you'll need. The prices for eating and drinking in Gijon were incredibly affordable. The history and architecture of the area is second to none. There is much to see and do in this city by the sea. Come prepared to be amazed and enjoy the best eating experiences of your life (especially if you like seafood). Everything in the apartment worked well and we enjoyed a cup of coffee on the little balcony every morning. The apartment was stocked with towels, linnens, pots, a coffee pot, dishes, etc. It does not have a blow drier but you can buy one super cheap anywhere and they are wired for European plugs so it's best not to bother bringing your own. The lady who greeted us made herself available every time we called and was prompt in attending to all our needs. We highly recommend this rental property to anyone who needs three bedrooms and a place that sleeps six people. It is clean, comfortable, well-situated, far more affordable than any hotel and allows you the conveniences of home.
Teresa Arnau Duat check_circle
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Teresa Arnau Duat speaks Spanish, English, French, Italian .
from 38€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 38 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules