House for 2-5 people only 1400 meters from the beach
homes for 2 to 7 guests
Maspalomas, San Bartolomé de Tirajana (Gran Canaria)
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 4 years and a half
- Save Saved 472 times
The owner´s comments
See description in:
Features of the house
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, Shared swimming pool, Individual garden, Shared garden, 40 m2 terrace
- 1 twin room, 1 sofa bed, 2 extra beds, 1 complete bathroom, 1 wc, 1 classic kitchen, 60 m2 surface
- TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Non smokers preferred
- Bicycle rent, Car rental
- Spanish, English, French, Catalan
Prices and availability
Precios para 2 personas - Accommodation 2-7 guestsfrom 40 €/night View prices by season See availability
- 100 €
- 100 € , balance on collection of keys
- Final cleaning:
- 30 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Location of the house Maspalomas
Calle Doctor Juan Bosch Millares 3, Bungalows Vicksol, nº 37 -
Postal code: 35100
Estate: Sonneland - Maspalomas, San Bartolomé de Tirajana (Gran Canaria)
- Outside the village, 1.4 km to the beach, 800 m to the city center, 33 km to the airport, 100 m to supermarket
- Activities and attractions:
- 500 m from a golf resort
5 Travellers' opinions
Great space! from Lars-Olof Åslund 04/Aug/2013 (period of stay: April 2013)
Love the great space in the flat, whit the large entrence allso. My dog loved all the tiled floor.
Missed not to have a real vacuumcleaner. and I Think they have to check that 800 meters to the beach again.
Bu t all and all well Worth the stay and I really liked that it was very Little noise in the evening and nights.
Would have loved a real owen and did not find any hairblower :-)
lovely place from catherine 10/Jan/2013 (period of stay: December 2012)
stayed over christmas and new year and had a lovely time, the landlord sergio is very helpfull and will be staying again
Great place! from traveller 09/Jan/2013 (period of stay: December 2012)
I went over New Year 2012/13 with my friend for a week. We found the owners to be extremely helpful and friendly and the house great. It was spotlessly clean, it had pretty much everything we needed. The pool was lovely and really close to the house. 2 supermarkets within 5 minutes walk. taxis and buses at the end of the street and a 25 minute walk to the dunes or the Lighthouse. We had a lovely holiday. thank you!
See opinions in:
0034 618 289 571
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, French, Catalan
90% of answered messages.
Usually replies in 1 day.