Villa for rent only 60 meters from the beach
villa for 4 to 6 guests
Torre Suda, Racale (Lecce)
from 36 €/night
View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 4 years
- Save Saved 128 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Comfortable and cute apartment located in Torre sweats, only 7 km.da Gallipoli, and a few minutes from the famous beaches of Gallipoli, 60 mt. from the sea and only 150 meters from the center and close to all the services (supermarket, newsstand, Bar and Pizzeria), consisting of: 3 rooms and a bathroom, can accommodate up to 6 ps and equipped with all comforts : Mosquito nets, Crockery, Television, Shower and Barbecue external Internet WI-FI Gazebo, Ample parking.
In addition to water crystal clear, and the bottom rich marine flora and fauna among the most beautiful in Puglia, its key feature is undoubtedly the landscaped environment in which this magnificent rocky beach is immersed.
The Mediterranean, with its pine trees and its junipers, you impetuous and majestic.
Extending down to the sea, it gives force of a nature that appears in the eyes of those who admire her as wild and untouched, almost primitive. A show not to be missed!
- Activities and attractions
Lots of sun, beautiful sea, local clubs, dances, cuisine, tennis, etc. ....
See description in:
Features of the villa
- Garden, Barbecue, Garden furniture, Car park, Individual garden, Sea views, 180 m2 surrounding garden
- 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 double sofa bed, 1 shower room with wc, 1 wc, 1 independent kitchen, 65 m2 surface
- TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Fan, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Oven, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Disabled Facilities
- Bicycle rent, Car rental, Tennis court, Paddle tennis court
Prices for a capacity of 4 guests and a maximum of 2 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||36 €||36 €||250 €||500 €||1.036 €||10 €||4 nights|
|1 Jun 2017 to 24 Jun 2017||38 €||38 €||280 €||500 €||1.036 €||10 €||5 nights|
|3 Sep 2017 to 9 Sep 2017||55 €||55 €||380 €||700 €||1.450 €||10 €||5 nights|
|10 Sep 2017 to 16 Sep 2017||48 €||48 €||330 €||600 €||1.243 €||10 €||5 nights|
|17 Sep 2017 to 23 Sep 2017||41 €||41 €||280 €||500 €||1.036 €||10 €||5 nights|
|24 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2017||41 €||41 €||280 €||500 €||1.036 €||10 €||5 nights|
See notes about the price in:
- 30 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 18/May/2017
Location of the villa Torre Suda
Via Livorno 10, piano terra -
Postal code: 73055
Estate: Zona Residenziale - Torre Suda, Racale (Lecce)
- 60 m to the beach, 150 m to the city center, 150 m to supermarket, 4 km to the train station, 150 m to the bus station, 8 km to the hospital, 1.5 km to a hiking route, Area with bars, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- 6 km from a sports harbour, 4 km from a horse riding center
8 Travellers' opinions
Nice place from Darko Damjanski 31/Jul/2015 (period of stay: July 2015)
Appartment is on good location near the rocky beach. Has everything writed in description and it is suitable for good vacation. Antonio is nice host and will help for everything needed. Torre Suda is good place for vacation and for everybody in favour of sandy beaches they are very nice with white sand east and west from location. It was very hot during our stay and one air-condition will probably help :) but all summers are not hot like this one.Im highly recommendig place
from john kelly 22/Aug/2013
A great apartment. Owner very friendly and helpful. A good location for the beach, supermarket and local buses. Very quiet but a great place for a relaxing holiday. Apartment could benefit from air conditioning but we had two fans as it was extremely hot and humid in August. Highly recommended.