Spacious, quiet and stylish Townhouse
House for 2 to 5 guests
from 74 €/night
View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 10 years
- Save Saved 219 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Renovated in December 2013, the house is designed to combine modern comfort and style with local andalusian character.
* Set amongst Spanish neighbours. 1st floor: open plan kitchen with dining area, a large white floor living room with stone walls and an L shaped sofa, vintage furniture, even a kitchen blackboard, and a small terrace perfect for alfresco dining. Library, WiFi, boardgames, Satellite TV, and air conditioning.
Downstairs: two quiet bedrooms with comfortable beds, a subway tiled bathroom with a large shower and a toilet There is easy access with the car up to the front door and there is public parking space in the same street and the nearby area. There is no traffic noise as it is a cul-de-sac. The property is conveniently situated a 10 minute walk from the local beach, and only meters from a local shop.
Salobreña is south of Granada, in the Tropical Coast of Spain. Unspoilt, the weather is just wonderful all year round. The Old Town is obvioulsly the most picturesque are of town, with winding narrow streets and white houses. The property is situated half way up the famous rock of Salobreña, sorrunded by Spanish neighbors. It is reached by car up to the front door. Malaga airport is 50 minutes drive away, and the historic city of Granada, with the Alhambra, only 45, both via a modern motorway. The mountanous region of the Alpujarras is also a short 30 minutes drive.
- Activities and attractions
Sea, large beaches, small coves, mountains, skiing, historic cities, shopping, remote villages...the area truly has it all within a radius of a 1h drive. Upon booking, gustes will receive a dossier with personal recommendations on places to visit, beaches, and restaurants. It wll also include driving indications, and instructions on the general running of the house.
Features of the house
- Terrace, Mountain views, Sea views, 10 m2 terrace
- 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 extra bed, 1 complete bathroom, 1 wc, 1 classic kitchen, 75 m2 surface
- Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Fan, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Non smokers preferred, Pets not allowed, Use of car is recommended
- Spanish, English, French
Prices for a capacity of 2 guests and a maximum of 3 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||74 €||75 €||518 €||1.036 €||2.175 €||10 €||3 nights|
|17 Apr 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||74 €||74 €||518 €||1.036 €||2.175 €||10 €||3 nights|
|1 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017||115 €||115 €||805 €||1.610 €||3.335 €||10 €||3 nights|
|1 Sep 2017 to 21 Dec 2017||74 €||74 €||518 €||1.036 €||2.175 €||10 €||3 nights|
|22 Dec 2017 to 7 Jan 2018||74 €||74 €||518 €||1.036 €||2.465 €||10 €||3 nights|
* Published prices are for 2 guests. An extra guest is charged 10 eur/night.
Towels and bed linen are included. Guests are requested to bring their own beach towels.
* When booking for two weeks or more a 3h cleaning is included in the price rent.
* Welcome pack included
See notes about the price in:
- 100 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, Credit card, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 22/May/2017
Location of the house Salobreña
- 500 m to the beach, 100 m to the city center, 100 km to the airport, 200 m to supermarket, 80 km to the train station, 100 m to the bus station, 30 km to the hospital, 200 m to a hiking route, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, 80 km from a ski resort, 5 km from a golf resort, 10 km from a sports harbour, 10 km from a horse riding center, 10 km from a diving center
10 Travellers' opinions
from nellypouwels 06/Nov/2012 (period of stay: October 2012)
A very nice and spacy appartment in the old town with good views to the sea and a terrace with sun the whole day. The location is wonderful, just 10 min walk to the beach. The living room is very nice, you feel at home immediately!. The facilities in the appartment are very good.There is a good parking facility directly by the appartment. The appartment is on a very quiet location, without trafic noise.
There were some humidity problems in the basement, but they were solved after a few days. There also could be a little more attention for the cleaning.
The contact with Jorge and Rita was very good, they immediately responded on our demands.
We would warmly recommend this appartment to others and we will surtenly come back!!