Villa Diniz 3 km from the beach
villa for 4 to 7 guests
Colares, Sintra (Lisbon)
- View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 9 years and a half
- Save Saved 286 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Quite and with a fantastic view towards the Atlantic Ocean and the litoral coast between Cabo da Roca and Peniche. Situated between Sintra and Cascais (15 km), a good location to explore the area. (AL Local Lodging License 47243)
Recommended for golfers to play at Sintra (Belas/Beloura/Penha Longa) (10 km), Estoril (18 hole), Cascais (Quinta da Marinha) (20 km). Another excellent golf course is the "Praia Del Rey Golf Course" in 120 mins drive. Local market in 10 mins walk on weekends with fresh bread, fruits and vegetables.
Nice for those who wants to walk through the cliffs and mountains; Cabo da Roca is a 5 mins driving. A very good place to stay if you want to explore the area of Lisbon and the west coast.
Situated between Sintra and Cascais (15 km), a good location to explore the area;
- Casa do Moinho is set in Ulgueira, near Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point on the European continent, defined by the poet Camões where the land ends and the sea begins. There visitors can buy an attractive certificate showing they have been there.
- You can find in the surroundings (Azóia, Cabo da Roca, Adraga beach, Praia Grande, Praia das Maçãs), restaurants where you can taste the very appreciated portuguese gastronomy (fish and seafood), one of the best in the world. "Moinho Dom Quixote" is a fabulous bar with a fantastic view towards Guincho and Cascais and is 2 mins drive.
-Nearness several white sandy beaches like Adraga (3 Km), considered in 2003 the most beautiful beach in Europe, reached via the village of Almoçageme, deserves a mention owing to its caves on the southern side, with both mountain and beach sceneries.
-Other best known beaches are Praia Grande (where the world championship of surfing is held) and Praia das Maçãs (with plenty restaurants with excellent food, cafés, bars, discotheques as well as shops selling local crafts and a swimming-pool with sea water). A tramline, connects Praia das Maçãs and Sintra in the summer months.
Other wonderful beaches are:
- Praia da Ursa, a naturist beach near Cabo da Roca. Allow a good half hour for the climb back up to your car. No facilities.
- Azenhas do Mar (small but wonderful)
- Aguda (small and quite), Magoito (plenty of facilities) and Samarra (small and quite, no facilities).
-In 15 km you can find another wonderful beach "Guincho"/Cascais where the world championship of windsurf is held.
- 5 Km from Colares, a demarcated wine-growing region, famous for its excellent wine, which can be tasted at Adega Regional de Colares.
- Activities and attractions
Good golf courses about 15 km away in Sintra (Belas/Penha Longa), 20 km in Cascais/Quinta da Marinha and Estoril (18 hole).
Another excellent golf course is Praia Del Rey Golf Club(120 mins drive;
- Stadium Soccer in Lisbon (35 Km);
- Bullfight in Lisbon (Campo Pequeno);
- Shops and restaurants available 5 mins drive. You can find them also in Azóia (2 Km), Almoçageme (3 Km), Colares (5 Km).
-Banks you could find in Várzea de Colares (5 Km).
- Local market in 2 mins drive on weekends with fresh bread, fruits and vegetables. Also in the small village of Almoçageme.
- Visit the Queluz Palace (15 km from Colares) classified as a National Monument;
- Visit the Basilica of Mafra (about 30 km from Sintra);
- Visit the old Castle of Sesimbra (about 35 km from Lisbon) and admire the beautiful scenery of this fishing town.
- A very good place to stay if you want to explore the area of Lisbon and the west coast.
Features of the villa
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Garage, Car park, Independent swimming pool, Mountain views, Sea views, 600 m2 surrounding garden
- 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 double sofa bed, 1 extra bed, 2 complete bathrooms
- Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Disabled Facilities, Non smokers preferred, Use of car is recommended
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Prices for a capacity of 4 guests and a maximum of 3 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||70 €||90 €||490 €||980 €||1.990 €||10 €||2 nights|
|16 Jan 2017 to 31 Mar 2017||-||-||690 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Apr 2017 to 31 May 2017||-||-||750 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||-||-||990 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017||-||-||1.590 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2017||-||-||990 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2017||-||-||750 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Jan 2018 to 31 Mar 2018||-||-||550 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Apr 2018 to 30 Apr 2018||-||-||690 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 May 2018 to 31 May 2018||-||-||700 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018||-||-||990 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Jul 2018 to 31 Aug 2018||-||-||1.590 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Sep 2018 to 30 Sep 2018||-||-||990 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 Oct 2018 to 31 Mar 2019||-||-||690 €||-||-||-||5 nights|
|1 Apr 2019 to 30 Apr 2019||-||-||690 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|1 May 2019 to 31 May 2019||-||-||790 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
- 100 € , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, cheque, bank transfer, Credit card, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 21/Feb/2017
Location of the villa Colares
- 3 km to the beach, 100 m to the city center, 35 km to the airport, 1.5 km to supermarket, 7 km to the train station, 1.5 km to the bus station, 7 km to the hospital, 200 m to a hiking route, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Beachfront, Golf, 10 km from a golf resort, 15 km from a sports harbour, 3 km from a horse riding center
8 Travellers' opinions
Hideaway with great views from Christian 11/Apr/2011 (period of stay: April 2011)
A very nice little house in the beautifuly situated Penedo village. On the hills with a great view to the ocean this spot is perfect for great sundowns and quiet days at the pool. Not many distractions in walking distance, you'll need a car. It is a great hideaway though it has good mobile and internet access.
(00351) 969 068 109
(00351) 219 289 935
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
80% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.