Villa for 6 people, 3 km from the beach, 600 meters from the Nansa river, wide possibilities, free wiffi, close to the main tourist centers, Banks, Restaurants, Supermarkets, medical center, ..., decorated and equipped to the detail.
La Carra, is a semi-detached house built with the typical characteristics of Cantabrian houses, and the sun is the most typical element of this construction, it is a balcony with a wooden railing protected from the winds and rain.
The exterior of the house is in perfect harmony with its surroundings, and its farm gives great privacy to be fenced and have trees and vegetation protecting its space. Inside, the guest will find all the necessary furnishings and trousseau for daily life.
It has 3 floors of 40 meters each, connected by internal stairs and wooden handrails, with a 200-liter water heater.
All rooms are exterior, the 3 bedrooms are equipped with visco elastic mattresses and pillows, the latest technology for rest and comfort, the two double bedrooms have TV, and access to a balcony overlooking the garden and the front of the house, the third bedroom is attic and gives the back of the house, the living room and a rustic fireplace in the center, has TV, and video, 2 bathrooms, one full attic, with bath, shower , toilet, bidet, washbasin, wardrobe and shelves, and the other a toilet with 1 sink, 1 toilet and a closet, the latter with window to the porch, the kitchen has everything you need for your comfort, oven, vitro ceramic, refrigerator combi, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, fryer, espresso pot, electric iron, etc. ..., in the utility room, washing machine, clothes pegs, iron, ironing board and small clothes hanger, in the garage There is the garden furniture, plus a high interior hanger for rainy days.
The house provides a space reserved for garden lovers, where you can enjoy its beauty and tranquility, as well as the comfort of its furniture and accessories.
The garden, closed of 400 meters, has security cameras on the outside of the house, in the entrances of pedestrian entrance and vehicles, it is distributed in two heights separated by a balustrade, interconnected with a corridor and stone stairs , fenced by fence, stone wall, hedge and sliding door with access for two cars in private parking. It contains fruit trees, beautiful flower boxes with a variety of plants, water hose, outdoor hanger with 4 strings, and garden accessories (tables, chairs, waitress, sunbeds, stimers, umbrellas, and rustic grill).
Children can enjoy a playground and basketball court.
House prices from 2019, free wifi connection
The prices are for the occupancy of the accommodation, up to a maximum capacity for 6 people overnight, including children and babies, although these sleep in cots, and on beds.
Towels are provided, and a set of sheets for each stay, less than or equal to a week, longer stays, a set of sheets per week.
Take into account the minimum stays according to the season.
- HIGH, (from 01/7 to 31/8), minimum stay 2 WEEKS € 1800, single weeks € 950.
- MEDIA, (from 15/6 to 1/7 and from 31/8 to 15/9), minimum stay 1 WEEK € 850, 2 weeks € 1600
- LOW, rest of the year, except bridges and Christmas, minimum stay 1 WEEK 700 €, 2 weeks 1300 €.
- CHRISTMAS, (December 21 to January 1), minimum stay 1 WEEK - from 850 €.
- BRIDGES - minimum stay 4 NIGHTS - price per night, € 140
- 1 Extra bed - stay High, medium, bridges and Christmas € 20 night, rest of the year € 18
- DEPOSIT 200 €.
The prices do not include wood for the fireplace, you have to request it, 4 nights, € 40, 1 week, € 60, it will be prepared on the porch.
• Children allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• Smoking is allowed only in the external areas of the property, having ashtrays for that use. In the house, smoking is strictly prohibited.
• Check in time: 4:00 p.m.
• Departure time: 11:00
• The maximum capacity is 6 people staying overnight, including children and babies, even if they sleep in cots and on beds.
• Parties are not allowed.
• Private parking for 2 cars is included
• Noises and loud music are prohibited after 12 o'clock at night
• Children are not allowed, unless they are accompanied by their parents.
• Groups of friends under the age of 25 are not allowed.
The rest of the rules will be reflected in the contract that the guest will sign upon arrival, as well as exhibited in different areas.
Area to visit more than once, nearby places with splendid views, (sea and mountain), historical buildings, natural parks, native fauna, its festivals and its gastronomy.
It is ideal for families or couples, its situation allows us to enjoy tranquility, disconnect from crowded places, and at the same time have access in a few minutes to all services, restaurants, banks, supermarkets, bars, fairs, local markets, medical centers, scheduled tourist activities, and beaches from 3 km.
The house is located right on the border with the Community of Asturias, about 70 km from Santander.
The closest points of interest among others are: Unquera (compulsory passage to Picos de Europa, 4 km), San Vicente de la Barquera (very emblematic tourist spot, 9 Km), Comillas (spectacular buildings and beaches, 20 Km), Santillana del Mar (the three lies, it is not holy, it is not flat and it has no sea, 35 km), if we want to make a day trip, (the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao 150 km away by highway, 1 hour and 30 minutes ).
How do you like the beach ?, Lonely and withdrawn ?, Urban and lively ?, At the end of a long walk ?. Whatever your preference, the nearby beaches offer all these possibilities.
At 2500 meters above the sea, the peaks of Picos de Europa stand out in the landscape, and define the region.
Spectacular scenery, the oldest monasteries of the Iberian Peninsula, rich gastronomy, the quality of its products, fishing, livestock and vegetable garden.
In few places it is possible to visit an authentic cave with paintings of more than 20,000 years old such as the famous cave of Altamira, the cave El Soplao was never decorated by the hand of man, but by nature, being unique in the world.
The house is located on the western coast, bordering Asturias and 73 km from Santander. It is well connected, very close to other tourist towns such as San Vicente de la Barquera or Comillas and the Oyambre Natural Park, this area being the main access road to reach Potes and the entire region of Liébana. Combining with good beaches in its coastal strip, the beaches are: El Pedrero, Las Arenas, Aramal, Amio, El Sable, Berellin and Barnejo.
Another peculiarity of this area, which marks the landscape are the famous Tina Mayor and Tina Menor estuaries where two of Cantabria's most emblematic rivers, the Deva and the Nansa, flow into the marshes and have a high natural value.
On Wednesdays there is an interesting market in Unquera, ideal place to get the famous "Unquera neckties", a delicious dessert that can be purchased almost in any establishment in the area, on Saturdays the market takes place in San Vicente de la Barquera.
Inland, the landscape becomes rural, finding interesting sets of popular architecture in towns such as Helgueras or Prío. It should be noted in Prío, the church of the sixteenth century, with a door from XIII-XIV, flared and with pointed archivolts that carry over not decorated, 1 km from Serdio the tower fortress of the Estrada, which is formed by walled enclosure, tower defensive and chapel. It was the site of one of the oldest and most prestigious noble houses in Cantabria, where the legend reigns:
"I am the tower of Estrada / standing on this rock, / older than Velasco / and the king I do not owe anything."
Activities and attractions
Extensive options of activities, there are several companies dedicated to provide all possible alternatives in the area:
Crossing in 4 X 4 by Picos de Europa and other routes, service of guides for hiking, maritime excursions from San Vicente de la Barquera, descents in canoe, rafting, canyons, hydrospeed, courses of canoeing, routes and excursions on horseback, descent of ravines, mountain bikes, river descent, hunting and fishing, salmon sightings, climbing courses, 18-hole golf course.
Very close to the house, there are 2 weekly local markets, on Wednesday in the town of Unquera 4 km from the house, and on Saturday in the town of San Vicente de la Barquera, 5 minutes by highway, they will find products fresh typical of the region, which will delight a good barbecue.
A recommended outing for the whole family is the Nansa river path, which runs along its course, between native trees, and whose route of 7 kilometers starts just 600 meters from the house, at the exit of Muñorrodero before of the change of direction to go up to Luey, where you can enjoy spectacular landscapes in the middle of nature.
In the winter season, 50 km away, there is the Alto Campo Ski Resort.
• San Lorenzo (August 10) and "San Lorenzucu", which are the patron saint festivities.
• Carnival party of La Sombrilla, which takes place with the arrival of autumn.
• Mycological days (mushrooms), which have been taking place since 1996 during the All Saints' Day. An exhibition is held, with hundreds of copies. A talk-colloquium or, if appropriate, a learning workshop related to the topic and a tasting of the edible mushrooms.
* The municipality of Val de San Vicente is located in the westernmost tip of Cantabria, on the border with the region of Asturias, and comprises a total of 14 locations. Val de San Vicente is located in the west of Cantabria, right on the border with the Community of Asturias. It is about 70 km from Santander, and 50 from Torrelavega, between the nearest cities. The nearest points of interest are: San Vicente de la Barquera (10 Km.), Comillas (20 Km.), And Santillana del Mar (35 km.)
* By road: The municipality is very well connected by road with the rest of Spain, through the Autopista del Cantabrico, which crosses from east to west. To get from Santander or from Asturias, just take the A-8 motorway, and then take the exit for Pesués Los Tánagos, direction Unquera, we turn to the left towards the caves of Soplao.
* Past Muñorrodero we make a change of direction to the right to go up to Luey, when we arrive we find the restaurant La Jontoya, we turn it on and at 60 meters there is the house.
* GPS coordinates = 43 ° 20'0.59 "N - 4 ° 28'0.59" W
Places of interest:
- Unquera: 8 minutes
- San Vicente de la Barquera: 10 minutes
- Comillas: 15 minutes
- Cuevas El Soplao: 15 minutes
- Santillana del Mar: 30 minutes
- Santander: 40 minutes
- Cabarceno Nature Park: 45 minutes
- Picos de Europa: 35 minutes
Playa del Sable, Las Arenas beach, Berellín beach, Aramal beach, Merón and Gerra beach in San Vicente de la Barquera, (kilometer-long sandy beach), Pechón beach, El Pedrero beach, Fuentes beach, Playa de Oyambre, Playa del Tostadero (it's worth your visit, even if it's not summer), ah !, and an exclusive beach for pets, the Maza, in San Vicente de la Barquera, after the bridge has passed on its way out.
- Nansa river path, declared as a Site of Community Importance, 500 meters from the house, is a simple and beautiful walk signposted next to the banks of this river, 14 km. approximately, with hardly any unevenness.
- Road to Estrada Tower - Road to Estrada Tower, you can walk from home, go to Estrada to visit curious defensive tower, 5.3 km.
- Prellezo Road - San Vicente la Barquera, beautiful road along the coast, 4 km. Approximately.
EXCURSIONS BY CAR
- Visit for a full day, Parque de la Naturaleza de Cabárceno, the first thing that will surprise you during your visit are its spectacular landscapes, extension of 750 hectares, and its size, you can travel more than 20 kilometers of internal roads, and must be a must in your visit, the flight display of birds of prey
- Visit the Cuevas del Soplao, you have to book www.elsoplao.es
- If you want to make more km., About 30 of beautiful road, you can visit Potes, capital of the Picos de Europa, beautiful road through the Step of La Hermida.
- Go to Llanes, about 35 km., Visit Andrín, and stop at La Playa de la Franca.
- Visit the Pindal Cave, with very interesting rock paintings, next to it is the Hermitage of San Emeterio, behind the Hermitage, a small walk that leads to the ruins of a Cistercian monastery, Santa María de Tina.
- Along the coast road go to Comillas, visit Santillana del Mar, a beautiful Cantabrian village, very close by, there is the neo - cave of Altamira.
WHERE TO EAT (approximate prices)
- Luey, bar-restaurant La Jontoya, next to the house, you can eat for a menu of about € 12
- Muñorrodero, bar - restaurant, you can eat for a menu of about € 12
- Unquera, Los Toneles, very tasty rabas.
- On the Estrada-La Acebosa road, in the Parador, menu € 10
- Prellezo, Quintana, restaurant, its € 12 menu is more than acceptable, it is in the center of town
- In Buelles, towards Panes, La Sauceda, magnificent Asturian food: beans, Asturian pot, price between 20-25 euros.
- In Panes, El Rinconin Deva Merendero, more than home cooking, do not be fooled by the place, say that you are from Carmelo, price 20-25 euros.
- In San Vicente de la Barquera, - La Folia, in the arcades, magnificent Rabas, the Boga-Boga, in the arcades, magnificent fish, very abundant rations, price approx. 30-40 euros.
- Hotel Miramar, beautiful views of the San Vicente estuary, can also be enjoyed from its terrace.
- If you want to see a town with Indian houses, and eat indian corn cakes, you can go to Puron, turn left between Unquera-Llanes
Registration number: G-12227
Rentalia Reference num: 22555
Pets not allowed
Multi adventure activities
Bº El Argumal, 12
39594 Luey Cantabria (Spain)
3 km to the beach, 0 m to the city center, 75 km to the airport, 4.5 km to supermarket, 800 m to a river or lake, 1.5 km to the train station, 4 km to the bus station, 60 km to the hospital, 1 km to a hiking route
135 km from a ski resort, 6.5 km from a golf resort, 6 km from a sports harbour, 3.5 km from a horse riding center, 6 km from a diving center
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
ANA speaks Spanish .
from 86€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 86 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules