The gites de Badaín are located in the small village of the same name. This small village forms part of Tella-Sin municipality, which is one of the 5 municipalities that form the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, in the heart of the Pirineo de Huesca.
It is the perfect location to visit exceptional natural setting such as Ordesa Park, Posets-Maladeta or Cañones y Sierra de Guara Park but also to enjoy a large range of cultural and patrimonial possibilities offered by the region of Sobrarbe (the popular architecture such as Ainsa, Tella, Sin or Serveto, the Roman, the rich gastronomy, etc.
The proximity of France (24 km away) adds the attraction of other country with customs and different people. Also to the other side of the border, there are two ski slopes, Piau-Engaly and Saint-Lary with good sports conditions and excellent snow conditions.
House “O Molín de L`Irués”.
Renovated and extended former mill of the family house responding to the environmental rules in an exceptional beauty setting.
For 4 (5) people. You will find two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, an additional bed, a kitchen/dining room, an office, a living room, a terrace, a swimming pool and a vegetable garden.
• Outdoor: ecological vegetable garden and more than three hectares of field next to a virgin mountain river, el Irués. Exceptional setting and privacy.
• Indoor: you will find a kitchen/dining room with induction hob, utility room with washing machine, iron and clothes dryer. Living room with fireplace, television, and board games. There is a bedroom with a double bed (attic shaped ceiling room) and other with two single beds, each one with an en suite bathroom (hair dryer), and an additional bed. Air conditioning by geothermic and underfloor heating.
• Services: house cleaning, laid out outdoor areas, swimming pool cleaning. Vegetable garden for use of the clients. Internet access with free WiFi.
• Spoken languages: Spanish, French, Catalan, and English
• Location: vehicular access. In the outskirts of the village (500 m away), close to the owner’s house and close to the village with amenities (health centre, restaurant, bar, kid area and sports trails).
- House “A Ceresera”.
In the welcoming family house, in the middle of the vegetables gardens, protected by the Peña Llerga.
For 4 (5) people. Two double bedrooms, an additional bed, a bathroom, a kitchen/dining room/living room, a terrace and a vegetable garden.
• Outdoor: garden, ecological vegetable garden, exceptional setting and privacy.
• Indoor: kitchen/dining room/living room with induction hob, dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, and iron. You will find a bedroom with a double bed and other with two single beds, a toilet, and a hair dryer.
• Services: house cleaning, laid out outdoor areas. Vegetable garden for use of the clients. Internet access with free WiFi.
• Spoken languages: Spanish, Catalan, French, and English
• Location: vehicular access. Close to the owner’s house and close to the village with amenities (health centre, restaurant, bar, kid area and sports trails).
The two houses are gites of superior category. There are located in a property of almost 4 hectares, following the owner’s house.
Pets are not allowed.
Movistar and Vodafone mobile coverage.
Activities and attractions
Land: Mushroom forays, Mountain biking, Rock climbing, Caving, Skiing, Mountaineering, Multi adventure, Horse riding, Gourmet routes, Hiking, Tennis, Wine tourism.
Sea: Diving, Canyoning, Hydrospeed, Canoeing - kayak, Rafting, Abseiling, Fishing.
Air: Hang gliding, Paragliding, Ultralight.
Workshops: Flora and Fauna observation.
Registration number: VTR-HU-01137 , VTR-HU-01147
Rentalia Reference num: 230597
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Outside the village
Multi adventure activities
Paddle tennis court
Calle Única s/nº
22364 Badain Huesca (Spain)
400 m to the city center, 195 km to the airport, 10 km to supermarket, 25 m to a river or lake, 90 km to the train station, 20 km to the bus station, 75 km to the hospital, 0 m to a hiking route
38 km from a ski resort, 27 km from a horse riding center
We(my wife and I 62 years old) had a very pleasant stay in this house. The owner was really very helpful and friendly. We had lovely vegetables from the garden. There is a lot of privacy in this house although it is in the village. The architecture and the decoration is of great taste and everything you need for cooking is present.
A Ceresera Review
We stayed in A Ceresera for a week in the summer of 2014 and we could not recommend this property more. It is absolutely perfect, a new property finished to a very high level with very clean interior, high quality furnishings and in a beautiful setting. The owner Francisco and his family are extremely welcoming, helpful and friendly and gave us many delicious vegetables from the gardens. The location is quiet and the views are stunning. The local area is good for walks, and there is a river nearby. 10/10 for everything! Thank you Francisco and family!
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
70% of answered messages . Usually replies in 2 days
Francisco speaks Spanish, English, French, Catalan .
from 122€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 122 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €