Completely renovated and furnished in January 2014
Apt. for 2 to 6 guests
Donostia/San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa)
from 95 €/night
View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 2 years
- Save Saved 160 times
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
The vacation apartment Prim is situated at the very heart of San Sebastian, to a maximum of 5 minutes walking to everywhere. 5 minutes walking to the old city and 4 minutes walking to La Concha beach. It is an exclusive accommodation located on the first floor of a modern but historic building with a lift. The building was totally restored during 1998 and the apartment was completely renovated and furnished in January 2014.
First class materials and equipment were used in the reconstruction of the building and it is equipped with all comforts.
Prim is a central holiday accommodation fitted with everything you may need for a perfect break in San Sebastian. It is a 65 square metres vacation apartment decorated in a smart and at the same time, simple way where mainly pale colours have been used. It has been equipped with first class designer furniture.
There is a spacious and bright open plan lounge-dining area with two balconys. One faces to Urumea river and the other to a closed street, so the apartment is a very quiet place to rest. The modern kitchen has first class electric appliances like, kettle, coffe maker, oven, microwave, washer, dryer, toaster, plates, cutlery, glasses, cups, etc.
The living room has a 42” TV and also has a DVD and video store card free for you to relax after a hard day watching your favorite movie. The video store is 100 meters from the apartment.
The vacation apartment Prim has two bedrooms and a two bathrooms, one of them into one of the bedrooms. The main bedroom has a king size bed (150 cm) and the second bedroom has two single beds (90 cm). Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes and they are very peaceful rooms.
The vacation apartment Prim also has heating to add to the apartment unparalleled comfort on the coldest days.
San Sebastian’s centre, as it could be expected, represents the heart of the city. It is a very elegant area situated between La Concha Beach (4 minutes walking) and the Urumea River.
A great deal of shops and distinctive buildings are found in this area. Among these it is worth mentioning the Town Hall, the Victoria Eugenia Theatre or the Buen Pastor Cathedral, all of the less than five minutes walking from the apartment.
Bars and restaurants spread out all around this area and if you would like to enjoy some typical pintxos, you can try any of them here. Or perhaps you prefer to pop-in in the Old Town, which is just a five minute stroll away.
La Concha, world famous beach and bay, stands out in this area for its natural beauty but also for the spectacular panoramic views from its promenade. At the same time, La Perla, a thalassotherapy centre pioneer in San Sebastian’s tourism since the beginning of the 20th Century is situated along this walk too.
The Miramar Palace appears as a natural frontier between the Antiguo, Aiete and the Centre neighbourhoods. This palace and its surrounding gardens facing the bay are like a banner for the city, as it was here where the former Royal Family used to spend their summer holidays at the beginning of the 20th Century. Thanks to these prestigious visitors San Sebastian became a very fashionable city among the elite tourism. Nowadays, the Miramar Palace houses the High School of Music of San Sebastian. You will enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city and the bay from here.
Several supermarkets can be found in this area as well as one of the most attractive markets in the city, the San Martin market. Both, traditional and the latest shops are located in this store.
Very close to the city centre, at the entrance of the Old Town, there is another well-known market, La Bretxa. There is also a good combination of traditional and modern shops here, probably the most genuine market in the whole of San Sebastian.
A gorgeous route you may want to take is that going from La Concha to the harbour and from here to the Paseo Nuevo, all along the seaside. Parting from this Paseo Nuevo, you also may feel like going up to Urgull Mountain, just a 15 minute climb. And we can assure you that it will be worth it, as you will enjoy the most beautiful view of San Sebastian right from the top. Coming down from the Mountain, you get back to the Old Town and, after passing by the Town Hall, you will reach La Concha again.
If you come to visit the city by car, you will find that there are various public carparks in the city centre: La Concha, Boulevard, San Martín, Okendo, Amara and Buen Pastor.
Thanks to a modern and wide network of public transport, the Antiguo is very well connected to the other city neighbourhoods. For more information on public transport you can visit the official webpage: www.dbus.es/english
See description in:
Features of the apartment
- 1 twin room, 1 double room, 1 double sofa bed, 2 complete bathrooms, 1 classic kitchen, 65 m2 surface
- TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Non smokers preferred, Lift, Pets not allowed
- Spanish, English, Basque
Prices for a capacity of 2 guests and a maximum of 4 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||95 €||95 €||665 €||1.330 €||2.755 €||10 €||2 nights|
|1 Apr 2017 to 12 Apr 2017||130 €||130 €||910 €||1.820 €||3.770 €||10 €||3 nights|
|13 Apr 2017 to 17 Apr 2017||140 €||140 €||980 €||1.960 €||4.060 €||10 €||3 nights|
|18 Apr 2017 to 30 Apr 2017||130 €||130 €||910 €||1.820 €||3.770 €||10 €||3 nights|
|1 May 2017 to 31 May 2017||150 €||150 €||1.050 €||2.100 €||4.350 €||10 €||3 nights|
|1 Jun 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||185 €||185 €||1.295 €||2.590 €||5.365 €||10 €||5 nights|
|1 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017||270 €||270 €||1.890 €||3.780 €||7.830 €||10 €||5 nights|
|1 Sep 2017 to 30 Sep 2017||200 €||200 €||1.400 €||2.800 €||5.800 €||10 €||5 nights|
|1 Oct 2017 to 31 Oct 2017||150 €||150 €||1.050 €||2.100 €||4.350 €||10 €||2 nights|
|10 Nov 2017 to 13 Nov 2017||260 €||260 €||1.820 €||3.640 €||7.540 €||10 €||2 nights|
|24 Nov 2017 to 26 Nov 2017||140 €||140 €||980 €||1.960 €||4.060 €||10 €||2 nights|
|6 Dec 2017 to 10 Dec 2017||110 €||110 €||770 €||1.540 €||3.190 €||10 €||2 nights|
|22 Dec 2017 to 7 Jan 2018||140 €||140 €||980 €||1.960 €||4.060 €||10 €||3 nights|
The base price is for 2 people and from there would be 10 euros/nigth for each additional person
When you arrive to the apartment there is a contract to sign.
Seasonal occupancy rental agreement
the lessor xabier...
And the occupant josh...
for the sake of this agreement, in their own name and representing themselves, mutually recognise each other’s legal capacity to execute this season occupancy rental agreement, and as such,
1. Xabier...(lessor), spanish identity card 34... , rent an apartment located in getaria street... In donostia.
2. The occupant of the aforementioned rental unit is mr/mrs josh...(occupant), passport number is 31....
As a result, both parties freely execute this seasonal occupancy rental agreement, as stipulated in the articles section below.
1. Termination of the agreement. Occupant agrees to lease the rental unit for the period of 3 consecutive calendar days, beginning on 15/7/12 at 5:00 pm and ending on 18/7/12 at 11:00 am.
2. Rent. The total amount of the rent is established at euros, payable in two installments as follows: ... Euros as confirmation of the booking that already are paid and the balance upon possession of the keys.
3. Terms of rental. The occupant acknowledges the sole and exclusive use of the rental unit for the purpose of seasonal occupancy.
4. Security deposit. The occupant will pay a security deposit of 200 euros for possible damages in the apartment. If at the end of the rent the apartment is like when the occupant arrived, the 200 euros will be given back to the occupant. If there are damages and/or the apartment in not given in a reasonable state of cleanliness, the cost will be reduced of the deposit.
5. Subletting. The occupant may not sublet the rental unit to third persons. Likewise, the occupant will not alter the physical state of the rental unit or its dependencies, even when the unit’s configuration or the performance of its components are not affected by such alterations.
6. Upkeep & routine maintenance. The occupant accepts the responsibility for the routine upkeep of the rental unit for the purpose of maintaining the good working order and hygiene of the rental unit. The occupant also accepts responsibility for returning the unit at the end of the rental period, in the same good state in which it is received.
7. Furnishings. The occupant acknowledges the rental unit to be completely furnished. With the contract gives an inventory of the apartment furniture and utensils.
8. Good neighbour policy
the loud music and partying are prohibited. It is important for guests to know that loud music or partying, as well as complaints from neighbours or the police may lead to immediate eviction, day or night.
The quiet time is from 10:00 pm to 10:00 am. We appreciate your cooperation and hope that you understand the importance of these rules. The apartment is located in a residential area. Please be considerate of the neighbours and respect their need for a good night’s sleep.
The guest signing the rental agreement at check-in will be held responsible for the correct and decent conduct of all the people are with him/her in the apartment. If this person or any people with him/her do not behave in an appropriate manner, the lessor has the right to ask the signer of the contract and his/her guests to leave the property. Should this occur, no refunds or further claims will be accepted.
The lessor will not be held responsible for any type of damage, direct or indirect, resultulting from misuse by the guests. This includes, but is not limited to, loss caused by fire, theft, accident or other types of damage. Pets are not allowed. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
It is strictly forbidden to occupy the apartment for more people than the stated when booking.
The lessor may terminate the rental agreement and require guests to vacate the property immediately upon violation of any of the above terms and conditions. In such an event, the guests will not be entitled to any reparation or compensation.
By booking the apartment, you agree to accept all of the terms and conditions. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the local courts, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction to which you might have recourse.
As a sign of goodwill and mutual agreement, both parties sign this seasonal occupancy rental agreement in duplicate, in the city of donostia-san sebastian, on 7/7/12.
See notes about the price in:
- 200 €
- 30 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, Credit card, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- 75 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 20/Feb/2017
Location of the apartment Donostia/San Sebastián
- 400 m to the beach, 0 m to the city center, 20 km to the airport, 200 m to supermarket, 50 m to a river or lake, 200 m to the train station, 400 m to the bus station, 1.5 km to the hospital, 2 km to a hiking route, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Beachfront, Golf, 500 m from a sports harbour, 2 km from a horse riding center, 500 m from a diving center
1 Travellers' opinions
See opinions in:
Other accommodations from Apartamentos Donostia
Apartment in the center and 100 meters from La Con (Donostia/San Sebastián - Gipuzkoa)
The vacation apartment Mara is situated at the very heart of San Sebastian, to a...
595 €/week, 2-6 guests
Renovated and furnished in July 2015 (Donostia/San Sebastián - Gipuzkoa)
WIFI free The vacation apartment Bergara is situated at the very heart of San...
490 €/week, 2-4 guests
Apartment for rent in the centre of Donostia-San Sebastián (Donostia/San Sebastián - Gipuzkoa)
1.610 €/week, 6-10 guests
The last booking request was sent 2 days ago.
(0034) 609 844 221
"Comodidad y confianza"
- Languages spoken by the agency: Spanish, English, Basque
100% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.