The Rectoral is located inside a closed estate of 10,000 m2.
The building is divided into three houses, with individualized services each, sharing access to the property, a large garden and the aforementioned farm.
The houses have: living room with fireplace, kitchen: microwave, coffee maker, toaster, crockery, kitchenware, three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, tv, heating, washing machine, linen, hair dryer, garden furniture and barbecue.
Located in the rural nucleus of Beloncio, council of Piloña, located in the Eastern region of Asturias.
Beloncio is 3.8km from Infiesto where you will find: supermarkets, gas station, pharmacies, health center, etc ...
From the area you can comfortably visit the most emblematic places, Covadonga, Picos de Europa, beaches of Rodiles, Ribadesella, Llanes ... And a lot of small places less tourist but of great beauty.
Activities and attractions
In our area you can perform various activities, both cultural, gastronomic and adventure.
* The Lakes (Picos de Europa), and Covadonga, the cradle of the Reconquista.
* Redes Natural Park (Biosphere Reserve)
* Ponga Natural Park
* Sueve Mountain Nature Reserve
Oviedo, capital of the Principality (Cathedral, museums, old town ...)
Gijón (Aquarium, old town, San Lorenzo beach ...)
Avilés (old town, mansions ...)
Towns such as Ribadesella, Llanes, Colunga, Villaviciosa or fishing ports such as Lastres (San Martin del Sella), Cudillero.
* Small villages of the council of Piloña that preserve the authentic flavor of the Asturian people.
* The best beaches in the East such as Cuevas de Mar, Torimbia, Toranda, San Antonio, Gulpiyuri ... or swim in crystal clear rivers such as the Espinaredo River (also called the Infierno River), San Vicente's Pot ...
* Museums such as Cider, Mining, Jurassic and many other cultural attractions of eastern Asturias.
* Festivals and traditional markets.
* Jewels of the Romanesque and Pre-Romanesque, Convent of Valdedios, Sta Maria de La Oliva, Apse of Villamayor, Parish Church of Beloncio ...
* Asturian gastronomy. Discover traditional Asturian cuisine (fabada, arroz con leche ...) and of course, have a good cider.
* Active tourism activities such as canoeing down the Sella, quads, horseback riding. You can book before you arrive and make your stay an adventure.
* Hunting and fishing.
Registration number: AR-1290-AS
Rentalia Reference num: 245189
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
The exact position of this accommodation is not shown at the request of the owner.
25 km to the beach, 3.8 km to the city center, 90 km to the airport, 3.8 km to supermarket, 1 km to a river or lake, 3.8 km to the train station, 3.8 km to the bus station, 20 km to the hospital, 0 m to a hiking route
15 km from a golf resort
Sin duda para repetir
Una casa estupenda, la dueña muy amable y atenta. El sitio ideal para conocer , muy cerca de todo sin meterse en las zonas más turísticas
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
83% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Carmen speaks Spanish, English .
from 80€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 80 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules