Main features of the apartment “Pescador”:
Apartment named “Pescador” at 100m from the Carvoeiro´s beach, well equipped, and a pleasant, with a modern decoration, for unforgettable holidays, in one unforgettable place - Carvoeiro.
* 100m from the beach; 1 minute form the central square;
* Equipped, with a pleasant and modern decoration, for unforgettable holidays, in one unforgettable place – Carvoeiro.
* Living room/lounge with table & 4 chairs, double sofa-bed, Wide LCD 47’’ with satellite (free) with English spoken channels and DVD player.
* Up to 3 persons – 1 bedroom, double bed. 1 child's folding bed up to 15 years.
* The bedroom has 1 double bed, wardrobe and 1 air conditioner. Double glazed window, for total isolation. The apartment is not near the bar’s zone of Carvoeiro.
* 2 air cons – 1 in the bedroom, 1 in the living room.
* Modern & equipped kitchen.
* 1 complete bathroom;
* 1 supermarket at 20m. Pharmacy and post office at 50m. Restaurants, market with fresh fish, supermarkets, bars, coffee shops, several shops, pharmacy, post office, diversion, at the centre of the village.
* Baby cot free
* This house does not accept mascots.
* Price includes cleaning once a week, linen & towels.
* The cheapest apartment at 100m from the beach, with 2 air conditioners, in Carvoeiro.
* Public parking at the Rua dos Pescadores or at the Rua do Barranco, the road that goes towards Lagoa
* Restaurants, market, supermarkets, post office, bars, coffee shops, several shops, pharmacy diversion, at the centre of the village at 1mn. Coffee shops with WIFI at the centre of the Carvoeiro.
* GPS: 37° 5'52.53"N 8°28'15.75"W
The apartment comprises
* 1 bedroom with 1 double bed , wardrobe, heater;
* 1 child's folding bed up to 15 years;
* This apartment gives room for up to 3 persons.
* Cot available – free.
* 1 bathroom;
* Cooker, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, blender, mixer. You will also find a washing machine, an iron and ironing board. The owner has also provided cutlery, crockery, glassware, and other cooking utensils.
Entertainment / extras
* Large LCD in the living room – 47´´
* DVD player;
* Satellite/cable with English spoken channels.
* Cot - free
* 2 Air cons – free in the summer.
* Safe box – available for free;
Cleaning & Clothes
* Price includes cleaning, linen & towels.
* Bed linen and towels are provided for your use.
* Weekly cleaning, with changes of towels & bed linen;
* The price includes electricity (to be paid separately in the period from 20/10 to 15/3 upon consumption), water, and gas, used in the holiday period, except if any other combinations are made.
* Smoking is allowed in this apartment.
* Pets not allowed
* The apartment is not suitable for elderly or infirm - the building has some stairs for the floor;
Carvoeiro is a charming little village, of the unknown Algarve. A fishing village, next to Portimão and Lagoa, but, so close (10 minutes from Portimão and Praia da Rocha and 15 minutes from Albufeira) and so far away, for it’s inspiring calm, total absence of confusion, that make you wonder if you are in some other dimension.
The Carvoeiro is a fishing village, one of the most known of the Algarve, with fishing boats in the beach, the typical narrow streets, the central square, the bars and explanades, the restaurants, one idyllic place to go.
This village was implanted around the beach of Carvoeiro, one of the most famous of the Algarve. Many things you can do in the Carvoeiro – the famous night life, the gastronomy, the probably most beautiful beaches of the Algarve. Carvoeiro is without any doubts, one of the post cards of the Algarve.
Many options you have in gastronomy: from the fresh fish – sardines, the fish and shellfish stew and others, from the typical gastronomy. The Carvoeiro is also a good place for a promenade, by car or walking.
Activities and attractions
And what to do in Carvoeiro? And in the Algarve?
Near you is a village with everything you need for your holiday - supermarkets, restaurants, pharmacies, fun, beach, various sports, everything.
The nightlife is very rich but quiet.
Several golf courses: Palmares, Boavista Golf, Gramacho and Vale da Pinta Vale Corn and Penina, a championship field, a 5-15 minute drive.
Beaches very interesting and little frequented,
Three water parks (www.slidesplash.com and www.aqualand.pt and www.aquashowparkhotel.com ) and Zoo Marine - www.zoomarine.pt ;
A thematic sculpture park in sand - www.fiesa.org ,
2 zoos with amusement park - www.zoolagos.com ; www.crazyworld.com ;
Castles, history to discover - Lagos, Sagres, Faro, Tavira and Silves car 5 -30 minutes;
Loulé - have frequent cultural festivals and the beach and restaurants of Vilamoura are the most luxurious on the other side of the Algarve coast.
Silves - was the ancient capital of the Arab empire in the Algarve. You have many memories of those times and several Arab gardens to enjoy.
Estói - can browse a palace and a ruin of a Roman villa - the villa Milreu (you can see photographs). Lovely to visit.
Monchique - is a mountain village near Silves, with a different image of the Algarve and a unique cuisine to discover. At the top of the mountain - In FOIA you have a wonderful 360 degree views of the Algarve.
Tavira - is a small town with many monuments to know;
The villages of Alte, Estói, S. Brás - are the most typical and traditional, represent the Algarve, with its cobbled streets and small houses colors.
Diving, jet skiing, water skiing, walks on deserted beaches and coves - many activities on offer;
Tennis Club and Fitness Club 10 mns by car;
Distances - Car 10mns Portimão and Lagoa, Silves and 20mns to 30mns of Albufeira. Is 5 mns from the motorway A22 in the Algarve. 40mns drive from Faro Airport.
Supermarket 5 minutes walk.
train station 10 minutes by car;
Every Sunday there is antique fairs - Portimão, Lagoa, Ferragudo, Mexilhoeira Carregação, Lagos, where you can buy everything at a minimal price.~
If you want entertainment, cultural events or historical, you always have to go www.visitalgarve.pt
You can hike from beach to beach along the cliffs. There are several charming itineraries to go walking.
Rentalia Reference num: 26138
Pets not allowed
Outside the village
Rua Dos Pescadores 29, 1º direito
8400-512 Carvoeiro Algarve-Faro (Portugal)
100 m to the beach, 100 m to the city center, 60 km to the airport, 50 m to supermarket, 1.5 km to the train station, 50 m to the bus station, 3 km to the hospital
1.5 km from a golf resort, 2.5 km from a sports harbour, 1.5 km from a horse riding center, 1.5 km from a diving center
Apartamento acolhedor e agradável para uns dias nesta vila. O único inconveniente é o barulho dos carros durante a noite.
Luís Magalhães check_circle
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
10% of answered messages . Usually replies in 3 days
Luís Magalhães speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese .
from 29€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 29 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules