VT -740 Apartment for rent in the centre of Madrid
Apt. for 2 guests
- View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 7 years and a half
- Save Saved 238 times
The owner´s comments
Beautiful, luminous and calm studio in two environments, fully equipped, in an completely fully refurbished building.
It has a beautiful garden that invites to rest in the main heart of the city. At only 3 min walk to the cultural zone of Madrid: Museum Reina Sofia, el Prado, Thyssen Bornemisza, Caixa Forum and Botanical garden).
Sited in Lavapies area, typical place in the center of Madrid with a big shopping area, with many restaurants, supermarkets and transport facilities (underground and buses) at just 1 min walk. An unsurpassable place where to rest.
Features of the apartment
- Garage, Shared garden, 200 m2 surrounding garden
- 1 double room, 1 complete bathroom, 1 classic kitchen, 32 m2 surface
- Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Fan, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron
- Other info:
- Non smokers preferred, Lift
- Spanish, English
Prices for a capacity of 2 guests (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||70 €||-||400 €||700 €||1.200 €||-||3 nights|
* Minor price for a person
* Long stay ask for a special price.
* Price of garage 15 €/day.
* Final Cleanliness not included (30 €).
* Sheets and towels included (free weekly change).
* Service of laundry(laundry room) and ironing 30 €.
* Minimum of stay three days.
* Cradle for babies.
* Personal treatment(deal) to do your more agreeable stay.
- 150 €
- 25 % , balance on collection of keys
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- 30 €
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Location of the apartment Madrid
- 6 km to the airport, 100 m to supermarket
19 Travellers' opinions
A place to stay muy agradable from Marlies 26/May/2010 (period of stay: May 2010)
We had a very good time in this appartement. It's very new and everything you need is in it, even free WIFI.
The place is very quiet with a nice view over the garden and the other appartements. Also many terrazas y restaurantes muy cerca y el barrio Lavapiés tiene una atmosfera muy cosmopolitan. The metro is also very nearby. Even you can walk to the museo La Reina Sofia in less than 15 minutes.
Also the propriotaria, Diana, was very kind and helpfull.
Sure we will stay in this appartement again when we will visit Madrid.
(0034) 608 944 608
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English
Diana Allende Ortiz
70% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.