Fantastic 120m2 duplex apartment with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen and living room.
Very well located in the center of Lisbon, with all major public transports at door, including buses and subway.
Modern and very comfortable apartment where you will feel at home. All bedrooms with wardrobes, windows and balconies.
This is the ideal place to know Lisbon and walk around the historical places of Lisbon. Situated in an residential area with lots of shops and restaurants.
Modern and very comfortable apartment with all you need to feel at home.
Situated on the fourth floor of a lovely building, this 120 sqm apartment it is the perfect choice for a group of friends, families with children or even business, due to is privileged location in central Lisbon, with access to public transports at door.
Like the traditional buildings of Lisbon there is no lift but the stairs to the 4th floor are easy to go.
The apartment is prepared for the guests to fully enjoy their time in Lisbon and to totally relax and feel comfortable at home.
The apartment as an contemporary design very clean and light.
On the first floor of the apartment we can find two large rooms and a living room with double glazed windows and a balcony. A full bathroom in the first floor serves the two bedrooms. We can find also a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances to make you a pleasant stay and cook your meals if you want, like four ring gas stove, electric oven, microwave, washing machine, fridge and freezer, coffee machine, toaster and dishes machine.
On the second floor of the apartment there are two more rooms with wardrobes and private balconies to relax and enjoy the sunset over the rooftops of Lisbon. There is also a second full bathroom and plenty of space to pack clothes and luggage.
Guests have access to the complete duplex apartment. The apartment is comfortable for 8 persons, but can take 3 more guests sleeping in the sofa-bed, that can be used as a double bed and also in an individual bed that we can make available if needed.
Baby cot can be made available on request without any costs.
It is fully equipped with 32'' LCD in the living room with cable TV and free WI-FI in all the apartment.
Ideally located for travel around the city, it is right in the center of Lisbon. You can decide to walk to the most tourist places or decide to catch the subway 50 meters of the apartment.
The apartment is located in a traditional Lisbon street, about 5 minute walking from Saldanha, Praça de Londres and Alameda.
To explore the city you can choose between a 2 minute walk to a metro station (subway/underground) or about 20 minute walk to Rossio (downtown Lisbon).
You can go very easy from the apartment to the old part of the city ( about 15-20 m walk ) or 5-6 minutes by metro.
This old quarter of Lisbon is very quiet, allowing you to rest and get the best out the typical city life. The neighborhood also offers many restaurants with great food, coffee shops, pastries, nice bars, small supermarkets, pharmacies, laundry, commercial areas , cinemas , green space , beautiful squares and parking places.
Activities and attractions
If it's your first time in Lisbon there is a lot not to miss.
The places you should not miss are:
- First I would advise you get in a Tuk-Tuk. You can get them in the tourist areas or book by phone. They will take you to the more tourist areas of the city in order to get a general overview and then you can visit later, preferable walking.
Places to visit:
- Castelo S. Jorge, in the old part of city - 20 minute walk;
- Alfama - 20 minute walk;
- Rossio Square and Praça Figueira Square - 15 minute walk;
- Elevador de Santa Justa - 15 minute walk;
- Convento do Carmo - 20 minute walk;
- Arco Rua Augusta - 20 minute walk;
- Chiado - 25 minute walk;
- Terreiro do Paço / Praça do Comércio - 20 minute walk;
- Bairro Alto - 25 minute walk. Also a good place for night drinks and Fado - the typical portuguese music, specially Friday and Saturday nights;
- Viewpoint/terraces - there are several ones in Lisbon, you should not miss (the best hour are by the sunset - there you will see the best views of Lisbon):
- Senhora do Monte (for me the best in town)
- São Pedro de Alcântara
- Portas do Sol
- Santa Luzia
- Castelo S. Jorge
- Parque Eduardo VII
- MAAT - Lisbon newest museum
- Cais do Sodré - 30 minute walk;
- Belém - 10 minutes subway (green line Alameda-Cais do Sodré) + Bus ( Cais do Sodré-Estrada Fluvial) 10 minutes; Here you can visit:
- Torre de Belém
- Padrão Descobrimentos
- Mosteiro Jerónimos
- and also eat some of the famous "Pasteis de Belém" - pastel de nata.
- Parque das Nações - 20 minutes subway (red line Alameda-Estação Oriente); Here besides walking along the river you have the big Oceanarium, Cable railway; Casino, Expositions, Shopping mall, etc...
- Sintra - this is a villa outside Lisbon (30km) that you should not miss. You can rent a car and take 30 minutes to get there (difficult to park), or take the train that will get you there. If you want to go by train the journey takes 40 minutes and departs from the Rossio (Subway green line) train station in central Lisbon. The train service starts early in the morning and continues late into the night and there are generally 3 departures per hour, with a go &return ticket costing only €4.40 per person.
In Sintra you have many places to see like Palácio Nacional, Pena Palace and Castelo dos Mouros, and and you will need a full day to visit.
- Cascais is also a villa outside Lisbon by the sea. Great place to visit and have lunch or dinner. The train in Cais do Sodre (subway green line) takes you directly to Cascais.
- Beaches - If you want to visit the closest and best beaches are in Costa Caparica (30km) from Lisbon and Troia (50km) from Lisbon.
If you don't like to walk you can catch the subway (200 meters) from the apartment - Alameda station (green line) and take the subway to downtown (3 stops) and then walk around downtown and the old part of the city.
Lisbon has a lot of excellent restaurants, depending on the type of food you like, from seafood, to fresh fish, great meat, traditional Portuguese and international restaurants. When you arrive I can suggest restaurants for you stay. Generally you need to reserve before.
Registration number: 52568/AL
Rentalia Reference num: 767861
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
The exact position of this accommodation is not shown at the request of the owner.
20 km to the beach, 100 m to supermarket, 20 m to the bus station
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Rui speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese .
from 125€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 125 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €