Welcome to Estrella Del Mar Mediterráneo, a unique experience that you will not forget. It is a newly renovated apartment ideal for relaxing. It consists of a room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and an excellent terrace from where to enjoy the immensity of the sea comfortably. There is a XXL bed and a sofa bed in the living room that separates into two beds of 90, so we can have up to 4 guests. Very accessible, it is close to all services. Seven minutes from the center of the city.
Located on the 9th floor of the emblematic Stella Maris building, right on the Paseo Marítimo, I have an impressive frontal view of the sea from the living room and the bedroom, which open onto a large terrace with a table, four chairs and two hammocks. It is an ideal place to enjoy a pleasant vacation.
The pool, outdoor, heated, is available all year round for our guests.
There is a 24-hour reception at the entrance of the building.
Located on one of the best beaches in the town, with fantastic views of the Mediterranean and the Montes de Mijas and Málaga; On clear days you can see Sierra Nevada, belonging to the neighboring province of Granada and on the other side, Africa.
25 minutes away from Malaga Airport, 10 minutes walking from the train and bus stations and 7 minutes from the center of Fuengirola, its privileged location, next to the old fishing district of Los Boliches, on the Paseo Maritimo, the longest of Spain, makes the apartment an ideal place as a starting point for any activity without having to depend on a car.
Ask us to pick you up at the airport. We will connect you with drivers and high-end vehicles at affordable prices. You can also come by train to the center of Fuengirola or the Boliches and reach the Paseo Maritimo or take a bus or a taxi.
In the vicinity there are some parking that are not paid and the rest, blue zone.
Activities and attractions
Dear guests, Welcome to Star of the Mediterranean Sea. We wish you a pleasant and comfortable stay.
First of all, we recommend you go out to the Terrace, close your eyes, breathe deeply and connect with the immensity of the Mediterranean, which opens before your senses.
Touring the Paseo:
On the left, the Sierra de Mijas rises on the coast, with its emblematic repeater, Benalmádena Costa follows, the Montes de Málaga and in the background, a little further on, on clear days, we can see Sierra Nevada, belonging to the neighbor province of Granada. Next to the building where we are, the emblematic Stella Maris, is the mouth of the Rio de Los Boliches, which in other times was a beautiful natural setting. Crossing the river, you enter Los Boliches, an old fishing district. You can continue walking to Carvajal Beach, which you will recognize because the road ends on the promenade and a little further on there emerge two large stones from the sand. A few steps away, the municipality of Benalmádena begins.
On the right, the emblematic T beach, which takes its name from the shape of the jetty. If there are waves, you will see people surfing in this small cove, which is followed by the fishing and sports port. More to the bottom, the rest of the marine stroll, that arrives until the Sohail Castle, the greater monument of the city. To get there, you will cross one of the bridge of the largest river in the municipality, the Fuengirola or Gomenaro river. The Promenade is a living space full of beaches, many of them with blue flag. There is a bike path, which is bigger in the area of the bowling alleys.
The promenade is full of restaurants, bars, small shops and beach bars. These are our recommendations:
Cultural tour to Carvajal:
* Just across the river, there is the Hermitage of the Virgin of Fatima, which has many devotees who feel it miraculous and visit it on a pilgrimage. They assure that the water that emanates from a small fountain is blessed.
* Monument to the Virgen del Carmen, patron saint of the Mariners and the Los Boliches neighborhood. On July 16th, its festivity is celebrated.
* Monument to the Peseta; First monument of Spain to commemorate our old currency.
* Permanent exhibition with old images of our Municipality, which has been transformed immensely in the last 50 years.
* Roman Monument, located in the Plaza de San Rofael: There is very little information about it. It seems that it was found in the vicinity of the Secretary's Farm, located Roman Deposit, upstream, at the gates of the Urbanization Los Pacos, in Los Boliches.
* Monument to the Arcangel San Rafael; a statue on a huge pedestal, located in the square that bears his name, patron of Códoba, Andalusian province where many regular tourists come from Fuengirola.
Fuengirola is a city full of restaurants, bars and beach bars. You can find all kinds of foods, both national and international.
* Pizzeria Primavera: Organic pizzas
Our Favorite Beaches:
* Playas del Chino, just the one in front of apartment 903 and T, on the right. There is one part with hammocks and another without them. You can walk along the jetty and swim from the rocks while you watch the boats enter the harbor.
* Las Gaviotas beach, at the next breakwater, crossing the Pajares stream. From this point, you will enjoy the best view of Fuengirola, crowned by the silhouette of the Bull, old advertising go and nowadays national symbol.
* Playa de Carvajal: Last beach of Fuengiola, it is a very familiar beach.
* La Playa de la Cubana, already in Benalmádena, is the beach where
From where we are, the emblematic Stella Maris Building, Estretiene Because we love taking care of you, at the entrance, hanging on the rack, you can find the vacation kit. Two towels, an umbrella and two glasses The Paseo Marítimo is full of restaurants, bars, small shops and beach bars. These are our recommendations:
Registration number: VFT/MA/29355
Rentalia Reference num: 858000
Shared swimming pool
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Multi adventure activities
Paddle tennis court
Apartamentos Stella Maris - Paseo Marítimo Rey de España 54. Apartamento 903
29640 Fuengirola Málaga (Spain)
5 m to the beach, 500 m to the city center, 20 km to the airport, 50 m to supermarket, 30 m to a river or lake, 500 m to the train station, 500 m to the bus station, 1 km to the hospital, 20 m to a hiking route
200 km from a ski resort, 2 km from a golf resort, 200 m from a sports harbour, 2 km from a horse riding center, 200 m from a diving center
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
70% of answered messages . Usually replies in 2 days
Eduardo speaks Spanish, English .
from 80€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 80 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €