A wonderful cross-country skiing and snowrakets in a natural environment
The House of light: nature end relax in the village of old times
• The house is in the village called Venoz ( which is part of the town of NUS) at 1800 mt of altitude. The village consists of about 20 houses from the XVIII century carefully restaured with typical materials from the valley . Our home was built in 1993, according to the tradition and with local materials.
• The closest village with facilities is NUS, 16 km from Venoz and 11 Km from the city of Aosta, which is the main town of the valley, with 50.000 inhabitants. In Aosta you can find all you need: train station, buses that connect the main town with the valleys around it, shopping center, a nice pedestrian area with shops, bars, restaurants and historical monuments, dating back to the Roman Age.
•In the village of Venoz there aren’t shops, but in Lignan, the village 1 km below Venoz, where there is the observatory, there is a restaurant, family run, and a tiny shop where you can find food (essential). Nus, 16 Km from Venoz, has food stores, baker’s, pharmacy, post office, bank, and so on…
• We strongly recommend you to get all your grocery and food supply in Nus!
• The most convenient airports are in Milano Malpensa and Turin. From the airport you can rent a car. The valley of Saint Bartlemy is situated in the centre of Valle d’Aosta and it is easy to reach the Monte Bianco, Monte Rosa, Gran Paradiso, Cervino. From our home you are close to many trails to walk up to 2600 mt, where there is the oratory of Cuney.
• Internet: we can provide an internet key
• This is the house we use for our leisure time, so it has our books, objects and so on and has all facilities like washing machine, oven, dishwasher, gpl heating system (Not centralized), color tv, HiFi, furniture, rugs, sheets, blankets, towels etc.
• The apartment : on the ground floor there is a large kitchen and sitting room, a bathroom with shower and two bedrooms with single beds. Upstairs there is an attic room where there is a double bed (french size _ 140 cm). In one of the two bedrooms there will be stored our personal items. There is a balcony facing south with a beautiful view of the Mount Emilius. We will give you a closet and a dresser for your use. The place is very quiet, it helps relaxing and meditation.
Activities and attractions
Skating cross-country skiing, summer hiking in natural places
Rentalia Reference num: 173790
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Outside the village
Contrada Venoz 2, Primo
11020 Saint Barthelemy Aosta (Italy)
1 km to the city center, 120 km to the airport, 14 km to supermarket, 17 km to the train station, 2 km to a hiking route
1 km from a ski resort, 14 km from a horse riding center
Apartment with gorgeous view
A lovely apartment with a gorgeous view and a cosy, spacy interior. Fully furnished. 'Everything is there', says Guglielmo, and he's right : the kitchen or bathroom is not missing anything, there is even a washing machine and stove for cold days. There is internet as well, despite the remote location. Guglielmo is a great host and provided us with lots of valuable tips on what to do in the region. In the surroundings there are lovely walks to do (including a very beautiful one to the Oratorio di Cuney). Also do not miss out on eating ice cream from Buzzi in the village Nus in the valley. You can even visit the Astronomical Observatory of the nearby village of Saint Barthélemy - something we hope to do the next time. Un appartamento con una vista stupenda. Completamente arredato. ‘C’è tutto’, dice Guglielmo ed è anche vero. In cucina o in bagno non manca niente, c’è perfino la lavatrice e la stufa per giorni freddi. Guglielmo è un ottimo ospite che da tantissima informazione per qualsiasi cosa. Negli intorni ci sono da fare delle camminate incantevoli, a Nus non mancate di mangiare il gelato da Buzzi.
Beautiful holiday appartment in the middle of the mountains of Aosta
Beautiful holiday home in the middle of the mountains of Aosta, with the best view you could ever wish for. The meadows in front of the balcony extended into the valley, behind which you could see the large mountain ranges. The only sounds were those of the birds and cowbells. Being this isolated can also be a downside; the road is half an hour to reach the nearest town of Nus. The appartment was equipped with a beautiful country kitchen (with oven and dishwasher!), a cosy living room with burner, a nice bedroom and extra bedrooms which we didn't use if you are with more people. There's no wifi. It was clean and calming, truly one of our best holiday homes ever. A great place to come back to after another gruesome hike :) Upon arrival, we got some great tips for restaurants, wines and supermarkets in the area of Aosta, all of which we followed. We were not disappointed. Thanks Guglielmo and Grazia!
Guglielmo Pilato check_circle
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
70% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Guglielmo Pilato speaks English, French, Italian .
from 55€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 55 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €