This apartment, named “Gaivota”, new, is at about 500m from Ferragudo main square, and at about 1500m of the beach Praia Grande. This apartment, fully equipped, is set in building of four apartments, small and charming.
Features of the apartment “Gaivota”
* Very well decorated. Very calm place.
* Internet WIFI
* Living room/lounge with table & chairs for a meal, large TV, Satellite, and comfortable double sofa-bed. Air conditioned.
* Private garden with a barbecue, and a protective telescopic awning, teak table & chairs. Open views over the children’s playground and square. A Brazilian hammock available.
* Balcony on the back that connects the kitchen to the lounge, with views to the country side.
* For 6 persons – 2 bedrooms. 1 double sofa-bed in the living room.
* 2 bedrooms with matrimonial bed and closet.
* Children's playground at the mains square.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Complete bathroom with bathtub. Bathroom with shower.
* On the back of the building we can find a farm, with horses, donkeys, ducks and sheep’s.
* Baby bed – free – if requested.
* Easy parking at the front of the building;
* Price includes cleaning, linen & towels.
* Fans, if required – you might not need as the apartment is very well ventilated.
* Restaurants, market with fresh fish, supermarkets, bars, coffee shops, several shops, post office, pharmacy, diversion, at the centre of the village.
* GPS: 37° 7'37.27"N 8°30'47.80"W
* The apartment comprises 2 bedrooms with 2 double bed and large wardrobes.
* In the saloon you have a double sofa-bed available.
* This gives room for up to 6 persons.
* Cot available – free.
* 2 bathrooms;
* Cooker, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, blender, mixer. You will also find a dishwasher, a washing machine, an iron and ironing board. The owner has also provided cutlery, crockery, glassware, and other cooking utensils.
Entertainment / extras
* Satellite/cable with English spoken channels.
* DVD player;
* Safe box - free
* Cot - free
* Air conditioning – free in the summer.
* Parking at the front of the building;
* Wireless internet for free
Cleaning & Clothes
* Price includes cleaning, linen & towels.
* Bed linen and towels are provided for your use.
* Weekly cleaning, with changes of towels & bed linen;
* The price includes electricity (to be paid separately in the period from 20/10 to 15/3 upon consumption), water, and gas, used in the holiday period, except if any other combinations are made.
* Smoking is allowed in this apartment.
* Pets are welcome
* The apartment is suitable for elderly or infirm (just one step to climb). Has shower, and bathtub.
Ferragudo. Imagine a charming village, of an unknown Algarve. A fishing village, at the left side of the river Arade, near the city of Portimão... this village is so close... 10 mns away from beach "Praia da Rocha", and 15mns away from Albufeira and so far away, for is calm, countryside view, total absence of confusion, that makes you think you are in a different dimension. welcome to Ferragudo.
Ferragudo has a church, dedicated to the fisherman, a fish harbour...with is boats, the typical narrow streets and coloured houses, the main square, with restaurants and esplanades, a charm.
Many options you have in gastronomy: from the fresh fish – sardines, the fish and shellfish stew and others, from the typical gastronomy. Ferragudo is also a good place for a promenade, by car or walking.
Activities and attractions
And what to do in Ferragudo?
* Around you, you have a village offering you everything you need for unforgettable vacations – supermarkets, pharmacies, and beaches, several tourist services, diversion, sports.
* Night life is famous, but calm;
* You have castles and History to discover – Lagos, Sagres and Silves are from 15 to 30 minutes away.
* Several golf courses – “Golf Gramacho”, “Vale da Pinta” e “Vale do Milho”, e “Penina”, one of the famous worldwide, 3/5 minutes by car.
* Several amazing and uncrowded beaches, 3 water parks (Slide & Splash, Aqualand and Big One) and one Zoo Marine
* 1 giant sculptures in sand, 2 zoos -
* Scuba diving, jet sky, water sky, , several boat trips to desert beaches and caves, several sport activities at your disposal;
* Tennis Club and fitness Club (with river view - Clube Náutico do Arade) 10 mns by car;
* Distances - 15mns car from Albufeira, 5 mns from Portimão and Lagoa, 10mns from Silves and 15mns from Lagos. 5mns from A22, the highway of the Algarve. Faro airport - 40mns by car. Train station – 15mns away, walking.
* Supermarket, walking distance; train station, 5 minutes by car;
* You have several antiques fairs, to buy second hand and old bric a brac, at low prices – all Sundays, during all year – Portimão, Lagoa, Ferragudo, Mexilhoeira da Carregação.
* You can always make walking tours along several beaches, from cliff to cliff. Ask information in Tourism office at the center of Carvoeiro.
Registration number: 91044/AL
Rentalia Reference num: 20169
Outside the village
Urbanização Quinta Dos Poços H8, rés do chão esquerdo
8400-187 Ferragudo Algarve-Faro (Portugal)
1.5 km to the beach, 500 m to the city center, 60 km to the airport, 500 m to supermarket, 1.5 km to a river or lake, 3 km to the train station, 300 m to the bus station, 3 km to the hospital
2 km from a golf resort, 2 km from a sports harbour, 3 km from a horse riding center, 2 km from a diving center
Ferragudo - a great spot!
Stayed for a week in Gaivota apt on outskirts of Ferragudo. Apt perfect for our needs - spotlessly clean with everything supplied. It was very good value, and Luis the manager was very nice & helpful. 5/10 mins walk from the Square, the beaches, connections to Portimao etc. Only thing we missed having was a swimming pool but that was our own fault for leaving our booking too late. A bit difficult trying to find out tourist information, as the tourist office was closed for almost the entire time we were there. Food in restaurants good and varied, prices very reasonable and people v. friendly and helpful. If you need a taxi you can phone free from any public phone box 800 200 282 which is really handy. Ferragudo feels very safe to stroll around and is small enough to feel friendly and welcoming. We spent a few evenings in Praia da Rocha which is big, busy, touristy and a bit manic. Glad to get back to our quiet resort at the end of the evening! Water taxis also available but again a bit difficult to find out information about when/where they ran. Would def. go back - was a great spot for a chilled out family holiday!
Luís Magalhães check_circle
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
40% of answered messages . Usually replies in 2 days
Luís Magalhães speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese .
from 18€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 18 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules