• Stunning Detached Villa With Panoramic Views Over Montejunto Hills, with Balcony and extensive terrace areas idealized for Al fresco dining and relaxation.
Sleeps 7 (more under request) (4 Bedrooms plus 2 large living rooms).
• Magnificent view over the northern slope of the hills Serra de Montejunto, set on high point it has a south facing aspect with direct sunshine all day. On the first floor a balcony stretching the full length of the property making it perfect for moments of relaxing and contemplation, accompanied by a cool drink on hot summer afternoons, for nice barbecues or for al fresco dining. And on the second floor a scrumptious intimate terrace, extended to other one larger ideal for solarium sessions.
• Exclusive sound architecture designed to appeal to leisure and soak up the sun and its light, very functional, great quality construction and selected materials, where abound the marbles, glass, steel and wood, exceptional finishes and equipment design. The property is designed and built respecting ecological standards. The villa offers the visitor the peace and welfare of country and nature life in an environment of quality, refinement and tranquility.
• Located in the in the foothills of the Serra de Montejunto, just 2 min. from the village of Cadaval municipality, one of the 12 counties that comprise the beautiful "Silver Coast", the central part of the former Extremadura province.
• The Silver Coast region has a strategic location on its approach to the capital city Lisbon - just 45 min away - and from there to Europe and the world - as well as other urban and cultural centers.
• You will find calm and safety neighborhood, in a vineyards, orchards and forest surrounding area.
• Lisbon Airport is only 40min. driving by A8 Highway or A1;
Activities and attractions
The Silver Coast
• In less than 45min`s drive from Lisbon, and enjoys miles of beautiful, sandy beaches and a temperate climate. The Obidos Lagoon is 20 minutes by car from the villa and offers sheltered waters, perfect for young children with paddling, swimming and water sports with lessons and equipment to rent available at nearby lagoon/beach.. The local coastline is ideal for surfing, diving and fishing.
• On the Silver Coast you will enjoy excellent locally-produced wine and liqueurs, and great value restaurants with Portuguese typical gastronomy, especially fresh fish and shellfish from the Atlantic Ocean and the tender beef from Portuguese prairies and our cheeses and smoked meats. Delicious “monastery” sweets/deserts must also be tasted. You will find the Mediterranean gastronomy at its best.
For golf lovers you have championship golf courses at Praia d'el Rey, Royal Obidos and Bom Sucesso, and Horse Riding centers, tennis courts, etc…
The Silver Coast is host to the ASP World Surf Championships every year and this is rapidly becoming known as one of the best surf spots in Europe, Peniche become an surf “Meca”. You have also amazing local conditions SUP, for Kitesurf and windsurf. At Berlengas island is a perfect local for fishing and diving, birds watching and where you may spot a dolphin.
• The Medieval town of Obidos (UNESCO World Heritage site) is 15 minutes drive from the villa, with many bars and restaurants, local craft and gift shops and a multitude of concerts and festivals throughout the year. The Buddha Eden Garden on Quinta dos Loridos, on the middle way, is an area of about 35 hectares designed and conceived by Comendador José Berardo in response to the destruction of the Giant Bamyan Buddhas, sculpted in the rocks of the valley of Bamyan in central Afghanistan.
• The Berlengas Nature Reserve archipelago - (UNESCO recognized has unique heritage), located about six miles west of the peninsula of Peniche, consists of Berlengas Farilhões, Estelas and Forcados islands, real worth your visit.
• Larger towns of Caldas da Rainha and Torres Vedras just 20 min`s drive away with many shops, markets, restaurants etc. The fishing village of Peniche and Nazaré, is a location worth visiting and an ideal dining location for fish lovers. At about 45 minutes distance, you will find Sintra Village, Fátima, Alcobaça, Batalha, Mafra and so many other cultural historical locations.
• The countryside also lends itself to some superb walks, with over 74 miles (120km) of signposted trails or nature lovers, many fascinating architectural monuments, including medieval churches, monasteries and ancient castles, and numerous sites of archaeological importance.
• At Lourinhã Museum, featuring especially the rarities on dinosaur fossils, including a dinosaur nest, the region has being home to one of the largest known collection of dinosaur footprints and fossils in Europe.
• Serras de Aire e Candeeiros Natural Park is known for its caves and it is one of the 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal. It features a Water Park and you can visit the amazing 11 kms of caves.
Costa da Prata Turism: http://www.portugalvirtual.pt/_tourism/costadeprata/index.html
Oeste Tourism: http://www.rt‐oeste.pt/custompages/showpage.aspx?pageid=10a9f954‐ff21‐4d16‐8cc5‐
Óbidos Turism: http://www.obidos.pt/
Registration number: 2550
Rentalia Reference num: 269245
Outside the village
Rua Do Moinho s/n
2550-343 Lamas Lisbon (Portugal)
30 km to the beach, 3 km to the city center, 67 km to the airport, 3 km to supermarket, 30 km to a river or lake, 8 km to the train station, 8 km to the bus station, 26 km to the hospital, 3.5 km to a hiking route
264 km from a ski resort, 30 km from a golf resort, 33 km from a sports harbour, 7 km from a horse riding center, 39 km from a diving center
Propriété de grande qualité, conforme au descriptif, environnement superbe avec en toile de fond comme une carte postale la serra de montejunto, calme et reposant, propriétaires sympathiques et attentionnés, excellent séjour, à renouveler avec beaucoup de plaisir
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
90% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Nuno speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Gallego .
from 52€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 52 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €