"My little house on the beach" is a duplex located in the Puerto de Mazarrón (Murcia), in the axial pathway No. 420, where it ends at the beach, being the house number 12 residential Playa Nares, in front the Triangle. Here you will find an attractive and modern 2 bedroom cottage; It is a house to relax and explore one of the best places in Spain, Puerto de Mazarrón, perfect destination for your vacation stay.
It is located in a quiet residential area, a few meters from beautiful blue flag beaches and a few minutes of national and international restaurants, pubs, cafes and shops of all kinds, with many distractions and festive atmosphere both day and night. couples and families looking for a holiday in a traditional Spanish beach with a selection of beaches, very crowded and some very quiet, with deserted coves nearby, away from the crowds Fits. Some of these creeks are nudists.
This townhouse is situated obliquely on the beach, part of a residential or residential-called "Nares Beach" as it is opposite to that beach. The entire residential are 54 duplex houses in blocks of about 4 or about 5 houses, a swimming pool (adult area and separate children) commonly used in the interior, green area and garden around, and direct access to the beach one of the sides thereof.
The duplex has about 78 m2 house plus two terraces (interior and exterior residential) of 20 m2 each. The living area consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 kitchen and lounge:
• It has two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs, a bedroom and the other for three people (a bunk bed and a bed, all 90 cm.); Both bedrooms have a wardrobe and a small terrace, overlooking the interior of the residential and the other with exterior views, being visible one of the beaches near the house.
• On the ground floor is the kitchen, a bathroom, stairs leading to the first floor, and the lounge which has access through a double window to the terrace which is accessible to the common area of residential, can start from the same directly to the beach, just across the street.
• On both floors windows, doors, balconies and terrace are equipped with an enclosure bellows, similar to some bars that fold, pudiéndolas install in seconds both outside and inside the house, providing greater security.
• In the master bedroom, triple bedroom and living room, there is an air conditioning installed, with cold and heat pump; although in the bed there is also a standing fan. However, each bedroom has for the winter, an oil cooler with thermostat. The living room has a TV HD 32 "TV connected to a DVD, and in the master bedroom there is a TV 24" LED.
• On the outside terrace, which does not give into the residential and can be used as parking for one vehicle, there is a portable barbecue and a set for cooking paella pan, tripod and fire pit formed by two concentric circles with butane gas; this terrace is the washing machine, which is embedded in a passenger compartment attached to the facade work and protected by a roof, it is advised that the capsules are introduced into the drum directly employed.
• On the other terrace facing the interior of the residential there is a large table (6 to 8 people), another auxiliary small, two armchairs and six chairs, also has electricity and TV connection, and a large umbrella with stand by if necessary. Both terraces have an extendable for sun protection and rain canopy.
Both in the bedroom with three beds (1 bunk and 1 lower bed) and living room there are many reading books, being the bedroom of children and young guy, and lounge adults, having from novels to an encyclopedia; in the lounge there is also a stereo and various DVDs for movies, and other portable stereo in the bedroom with three beds.
The house has the trousseau required for all seven occupants of the dwelling; for this, it has at least two sets of sheets for each of the beds, including double folding sofa / bed in the lounge, also has blankets for the winter. Also it has bath towels and toilet for all seven occupants of the house as well as several sets of tablecloths for different tables (terrace and living room) that comprise the house. In the kitchen it has various cloths, kitchen gloves, bread bag, apron and carrying plastic bags; also has very diverse utensils, such as a game of bowls (water, red and white wine), complete set of dishes for up to 20 diners, electric oven with rustipollo, juicer electric juice and hand, drip coffee maker and traditional pressure , toaster, microwave, double sandwich maker, espresso pot and complete set of pots, pans and kettles.
Recently he installed a water heater 11 liters electric ignition, which runs on butane gas cylinder with sufficient water pressure, since the house has an auxiliary water tank and engine pressure.
The distance from the house to the sea is about 30 meters, that is just across the street, you can access the interior or exterior of the urbanization. It is advisable to use inside access residential when proceeding from the beach, because that way, you can remove the sand in the shower of the pool and then take a dip in it to remove the salts, achieving thus removed saltpeter body and not stain the house arenas. To do this, it is best to gather sliding terrace doors without llegarla to close them, and run bellows bars to prevent theft, thus do not need to enter through the front door, accessed directly by the pool.
It should be borne in mind that the pool is permanently clean and treated with chemicals, ie that can be used throughout the year, without any risk to health. It has two areas, adult and children, separated by pivots, by including water communicates. At night three light bulbs light, being very pleasant bathing.
During the months of July and August we hired the services of a security company, with afternoon and evening, so that the nap is respected within the residential, avoiding noise of kids in the pool, etc., and the night until the next morning, to prevent outsiders from sneaking in, both inside and outside, ie it revolves around the residential area. In fact, we have been doing for many years because it has made us all tenants feel completely relaxed.
Since the owner, for work he resides in Madrid and contact to show the housing and if the delivery of the keys, will be the manager of a real estate located in Puerto de Mazarrón. He was in charge of performing cleaning and laundry in the relay tenants of receiving payment of the remainder of rent and the security deposit, etc. In short, they will attend to everything they need and should contact him for any problems you have, such as the replacement of the gas cylinder, any faults, etc., of course that would service at no additional cost, and which it is included in the rent.
Facing the residential, across the street, this beach called the Nares, is a beach measuring about 200 meters, with vigilante shed in the summer time, ramp access and shower for the feet; from early June to early October there is a beach bar to urbanization, where on Saturdays from 12 at night there is live music, enlivened by a couple formed by a singer and a guitarist, qualifying itself a dance floor; if you want to place, you should arrive about 23 hours as from 23:30 and are almost no tables, and that many more are enabled by the day. Also installed another beach bar about 100 m. to the right, specifically between Nares beach and Playa Grande, similar to the previous one, with the difference that the live music is on Friday night.
Some of the beaches of Mazarrón (Murcia) have been awarded the blue flag because of its quality. Among these include Rihuete Beach, Beach Bay Beach Reya, Nares and our sandy beach Castellar, although Mazarrón has many other beaches along its 35 kilometers of coastline. A barely 20 meters to the left of the residential is the beach of la Pava, and then this beach Bay, both are of soft sand and shallow, very suitable for children and seniors.
The area is very nice and quiet, at the end of beach is the beach Nares El Castellar, vulgarly called Playa Grande, on the great expanse that is, about 4 km. This beach, which ends in Bolnuevo, followed a very quiet nudist beach called Rincon.
El Puerto de Mazarrón is a hamlet located about 3 km from Mazarrón (Murcia). It is a town of about 15,000 registered inhabitants, but in summer the population is multiplied tenfold, as it has many houses whose owners usually only used in the summer. In summer has much festive atmosphere, night spots, ... mainly in the marina area located in the center (there is another port near the beach on the island) and on the promenade from the town center. The town of Mazarrón, which owns the Puerto de Mazarrón, has a population of nearly 40,000 registered population.
El Puerto de Mazarrón is a zone of privileged Spain, with an average annual temperature of 20 ° to 22 ° C, with mild winters and typical summers of southern Spain, being able to enjoy approximately 3,000 hours of sunshine a year, ie more than 300 days of sunshine a year. It is surrounded by mountains (Sierra del Algarrobo and Sierra de las Moreras), which prevents the north winds penetrate heavily in the Bay of Mazarrón. Moreover, in the sea, the situation in the Gulf of Mazarrón, between Cabo de Palos and Cabo de Gata (Almería), allows the cold currents that enter the Atlantic through the Strait of Gibraltar to pass without affecting the temperature water, remaining 5 degrees above the rest of the Mediterranean.
In the direction of Cartagena, the county road are small coastal towns of Isla Plana Azohía and very quiet and nice beaches. About 30 minutes (. 45 km) by the AP-7 motorway is Cartagena, large population and even more commercial, about 220,000 inhabitants; and 45 minutes (72 km.) on the A-7 this Murcia, capital of the province, with more than 450,000 inhabitants. Murcia and Cartagena are both train and bus long haul. However, the nearest train station is 38 km Totana. Puerto de Mazarrón.
Puerto de Mazarrón is near the airport of San Javier (Murcia), specifically 50 minutes by the AP-7 (73 km.) Motorway. Other options include Almeria airport (2h, 200 km.) And Alicante (1h. And a half, 140 km.).
Activities and attractions
In Puerto de Mazarrón and surroundings you can enjoy endless recreational activities and adventures. Then I will relate a few, in order to have option to choose those that most want them:
• In Puerto de Mazarrón every Sunday morning, from 8 to 14h is performed., The typical market, with an area of fruits and vegetables, and other clothing, footwear, accessories for women, household items, ornaments , etc.; It mounted on a paved esplanade on the street Sierra del Algarrobo, the fianl of which there is ample free parking (2 €). This repeats the same market Thursday Camposol Urbanisation of Puerto de Mazarrón, Mazarrón and Saturday. Also, from February 14 to December 12 of each year, every second Saturday of the month, from 10 to 14h., Except from July to September is 10 to 24 h., The craft market (food of the land is installed as well as ceramics, wood, wicker, wrought iron, decorative items and home, etc.), on the Walk of the Autonomous Communities of Puerto de Mazarrón.
However, the City of Mazarrón has a website called virtual mall Mazarrón, where you can view all the shops and local places, and even buy products online.
• The area of the Bay of Mazarrón is highly recommended for diving, for its underwater caves, cliffs, etc. specifically in Puerto de Mazarrón you can find Diving Hispania in the marina (Paseo de la Sal) T; School and Diving Center Friends of Azul, located on the road from La Azohía, No. 31, where I teach diving with bottle and find yourself immersed in beautiful waters, shallow and deep, day and night, etc. In fact the summer of 2014 were held in our bay Open International Underwater Photography.
• For good eats for money, there are a number of restaurants in the downtown area of Puerto de Mazarrón, where you can enjoy a good variety of foods: Viggos, the Street Light, Land and Sea, Taberna Nautilus, the House del Mar, Avenue, Alhambra, le Carrousel, Irish, Pier, Gula, Mamma Mia 7 Heaven, Miramar, the Cofradia, the Lamp of the Sea, etc. Then you can enjoy a delicious ice cream in Venice, or Valencians ice cream parlor.
• To have drinks has plenty of cafes-pub in Puerto de Mazarrón, one very typical located in the very center is Porto Bello, which is open all year, and in the marina of Puerto de Mazarrón there are many of them, like the Golden.
• If breakfast is an excellent chocolate with churros, churros at La Carrañaca café is the best in the port, is located on Calle Hernán Cortés, is in the center of town. Besides whether you want to take home, for 10 € bring him chocolate with churros for three people, with 6 per person hotcakes.
• If you want a taxi 24 hours a day, in Puerto de Mazarrón has the taxi Alfonso Garcia Hernan Cortes street No. 14, or by calling 690 70 07 00. In Mazarrón has the taxi Sebastian Sanchez Ortiz. It also has the radio taxi service Mazarrón Bay
• El Puerto de Mazarrón much with a series of three-star hotels where the food or a drink is very nice. So we have to eat the Playasol hotel at C / sailboat Bolnuevo, the hotel Playa Grande, Avenida del No. castellar 19 (near the house), the Bay hotel in C / Playa de la Reya, also relatively near the house, the latter two are at the foot of the beach, with nice views.
And finally, we have the Summit hotel, situated on a hill in Puerto de Mazarrón, concretely in the urbanization Summit. Mediterranean cuisine is served a la carte at the restaurant, there is also a rooftop bar with terrace and garden, where you can enjoy a drink while fantastic views of the sea and the city are contemplated.
• Near Azohia, Cape Tiñoso, is an old coast artillery battery called "Castillito" where huge coastal artillery pieces are preserved, specifically Vickers of 381mm. It was built in 1926, closing in 1995 and was later restored and declared of cultural interest of Spanish heritage. You arrive towards Cartagena along the old road, taking the road of Campillo de Adentro. The views are stunning.
• El Puerto de Mazarrón already has a track skatepark, located in the garden of San Pedro, where they can practice different sports associated with this infrastructure such as skating, skateboarding and BMX biking. The infrastructure includes several modules such as ramps and pyramids, and a 'pool' of concrete.
• The Gredas Bolnuevo are the most prominent landscape of the town, are formations of a clay material known as clay, silica material formed of aluminum. The air, sand and water have shaped the strange shapes of these chalks, shaping what has also been known as the "enchanted landscape of Bolnuevo".
• Visit the Café-Pub "Lighthouse", located in Cuesta del Faro Manuel Acosta of Puerto de Mazarrón. It has some amazing views from the heights, besides having a good service, atmosphere and good drinks. By the way, it has a small pool if you fancy a swim.
• Views from "The Heart of Jesus" is a gazebo next to the aforementioned lighthouse, which is installed a statue of large representative dimensions of Jesus Christ, namely the Heart of Jesus, with spectacular views towards the sea and Bolnuevo, which is the other side of the bay. Also, it is considered a place of worship, as there are people who make offerings to Christ that monitors and protects the Puerto de Mazarrón. In the vicinity there is an esplanade to park the vehicle.
• If you want to act in a good karaoke have the "Aquarius I", located in Puerto de Mazarrón, Salt walk Marina, Block 1 under 2 .With 18:30 to 04:00 hours hours outside the summer season only open from Wednesday to Monday.
• Another almost obligatory activity, especially if you have children, is to watch the ongoing session of summer film "Bay" located on Via del Puerto de Mazarrón Axial; begins about 22 hours, they projected two films, the first child type, and the second for adults, although usually tends to be for all audiences, its price is about 6 €, and it is advisable to take at least a cushion to put on wooden seat, plus some snacks, water and soft drinks, but inside has a place where they sell many kinds of drinks and soft drinks, popcorn and various sweets, ice creams and granitas, etc. I forgot, important to take some warm clothes, cardigan or jersey type, as night and still usually cool, and a mosquito repellent, and to enjoy the movies!
• You can also enjoy golf in "Sensor Golf" resort about 15 km from Puerto de Mazarrón, combining tourism, sport and health, has a golf course with 18 holes and a spa. Camposol is located in a residential area on the outskirts of Mazarrón Alhama direction, km 9. Other golf courses nearby are: Alhama Signature Golf with 18 holes, located in Al Kasar DC, 30840, Alhama de Murcia; Glub Golf and Hacienda del Alamo, which has 18 holes and is located on Avenida Hacienda del Alamo 10-12 Fuente Alamo, Murcia 30320.
• Similarly, you can enjoy a boat ride with underwater viewing, along the coast of Puerto de Mazarrón, Bolnuevo, Cape Tiñoso and Cave island of Lobos. The outputs and boat tours depends on the time of year, however throughout the year there every day, morning and evening, except on Sundays, but in summer the outputs are more constant and more numerous. Leaving the marina of Puerto de Mazarrón.
• If you want to rent a boat, whale watching, snorkeling, kayaking, jetski, microlight flying, sailing, etc. the best is "Siroco Adventures", located in Cartagena (Murcia), but with branches along the coast, particularly in the Azohia near Puerto de Mazarron. Also in the Puerto de Mazarrón You have Catamaran Guiomar on Avenida Tierno Galvan, in it you can engage in fishing, boating and swimming in quiet, away from the hustle areas. Also provided in the same port of a Turkish motor yacht of 20 meters long and 5 wide, built in 1988 in Bodrum (Turkey), daily it makes half-day trips to see cetaceans, sailing and boating, for know coves, bathe, snorkel and spend a morning or afternoon very nice.
• You can also enjoy various sea routes, watch whales and explore natural sites in Murcia and Almeria on "Cetacean & Navigation". You can also go snorkeling, scuba diving, canoeing and hiking along the coast. Jewelry Sailing School Sailing School and Petty Windsurf offers you lots of water sports, not only sailing, but also windsurfers, paddle surfing, kayaking and catamaran. Besides its geographical location and orientation to the prevailing winds make the Bay of Mazarrón in a privileged location for navigation.
• The Club 37th Thirty-seven Degrees, located in Coopers, No. 22-B of the Port of Mazarro is an active tourism company that offers activities and excursions related to sports and nature, like hiking, 4x4 routes and climbing. Swift also on the street, there is a kart racing track located behind the supermarket Mercadona Puerto de Mazarrón.
• In Noranautic, located in the Yacht Club of Puerto de Mazarrón, you can enjoy the new water sport called Flyboard where you can demonstrate how to fly over the Mediterranean. You can also enjoy tours and excursions on jet skis (Cape Cope and Cape Tiñoso), and rental boats RIBs with an electric starter, mats / chairs to sit and an awning for you do not mind the sun.
• Some visit are the City of Mazarrón, the Old Ateneo Cultural, the church of San Andrés sixteenth century, the Convent of the Immaculate Conception, the ruins of Castle of Velez, the watchtowers Pinwheel or the Catholic Monarchs (century XV) and Santa Isabel or La Cumbre (XVI century), the Roman fish salting factory (IV and V century AD), the Roman street house Era (ss. IV-V AD), the old factory of Alum (aluminum sulphate and potassium in the s. XVI was used frequently as a mordant in dyeing fabrics), the Villa del Alamillo (sI BC), the archaeological museum and the Roman fish salting factory, the Miliario of Mazarrón marking distances in the ancient Roman roads, the raft Alamillo (I century) and their corresponding aqueducts input and output, the mining concessions of Mazarrón with the return to operation (during ss XIX and XX) of the old mines Preserves Roman of San Cristobal, Los Perules, the Old Pedreras and Coto Fortuna, the aqueduct Arco (XVIII-XIX centuries), and settlement of Cabezo del Plomo of the IV and III centuries BC
• Near Beach Island, Puerto de Mazarrón, we find the Interpretation Centre Phoenician boat seventh century B.C. In this center information about the oldest Phoenician ships, and best preserved, found in the sunken Mediterranean beachfront Island port of Mazarrón it is provided. The second of the Phoenician ships the Mazarrón 2 with dimensions of 8.10 meters long and 2.25 sleeve had the entire shipment, consisting of ingots of lead ore. Winter hours are Tuesday through Sunday from 10:00 to 13:00 and 17:00 to 20:00, and the summer from Tuesday to Sunday from 10:00 to 13:00 hours and 18: 30 to 21:30 hours.
• A 60 km from the house is the Regional Park Sierra Espuña, which has a wide variety of fauna; the reliefs of the mountains contrast with each other, so we find guns like the Barranco de la Hoz or the "moonscape" of Gebas, or historical elements such as Pozos snow. There are many hiking trails that run through the park, with many rural houses to spend the night, from authentic farmhouses to simple wooden houses, without forgetting the gastronomic tour of the area;
• The equestrian association "El Gigante", located 5 km. From Puerto de Mazarrón, in the "La Corihuela" offers lessons for beginners to horse riding for all ages, horseback riding, stabling and maintenance of horses, equestrian therapies, carriage rides for groups, etc.
• El Puerto de Mazarrón also has two small tourist trains leaving from the promenade from the town center, opposite the marina, and made a tour of the Port of Mazarrón and surroundings. The tour lasts about 45 minutes, and in summer makes a stop in the area of the fair, located near Bolnuevo. Logically often it used by families with small children.
• Then I inform you of some of the popular celebrations of the municipality of Mazarrón:
- Fiestas del Milagro, Pilgrimage of Bolnuevo: The previous day Sunday November 17 up to the Patron Saint La Purisima, from the village of Bolnuevo to Mazarrón; the following Sunday, the climax of the festival occurs, low in procession the image of the Virgin from Mazarrón to his hermitage in Bolnuevo, where he remained the rest of the year.
This pilgrimage has its origin on 17 November 1585, in which a miracle of the Virgin of the Immaculate Conception, later known in Mazarrón like La Virgen del Milagro or La Purisima, since saved the people of a great looting by incursion of a Berber from North Africa.
Since then, the Virgin became the patron saint of the town, commemorating the miraculous episode with a procession and next Sunday with the Moors and Christians, who staged the Moorish invasion. a parade and a stage at the time of the conflict between the two sides is organized. It all historical figures who had his speech the day of the Miracle, ending with the surrender of arms by the Christian Morato Arráez sheriff involved.
That weekend there are many pilgrims who are participants of these parties, where the beach Bolnuevo stars in camping, popular festivals, musical performances, food tasting with dishes such as "Moraga" ruleras crumbs ..., meetings between friends, neighbors and relatives. The unit of Mazarron plays a major role in this celebration, where the most important is to have fun.
- Feast of Santa Barbara: On December 4 neighbors of Mazarrón, remember their recent past mining celebrating the Day of Santa Barbara, patron saint of miners. Of the planned events include the celebration of Mass, the procession to the pylon of the mines closed today, with an offering of flowers in honor of Mazarron who have dedicated their lives to mining, and tasting of garlic mashed potatoes and michirones in the Plaza del Salitre.
- Feast of the Immaculate Conception: From 04 to December 8 the festivity of the municipality are held in honor of the patron saint of the town celebrating on his feast day, December 8, the festive hatching.
One of the most anticipated and most traditional events is the parade of floats leaving from Constitution Avenue until you reach Calle La Vía. Sporting and cultural activities, folk dances, musical performances, choice of homecoming queen also made children, youth and seniors.
- Feast of the Holy Innocents, "braying": On December 28 and the two subsequent Sundays, in the hamlet of Las Balsitas, is celebrated the day of the Holy Innocents, one of the oldest festivals in the region. It takes place in the Plaza de la Ermita and has its central act in the contest braying, a tradition with more than two centuries old, born as a result of an episode occurred in the late eighteenth century with one of these animals, homenajeándose to thereafter for the hard work they did and they provided much help in the different tasks of the field.
The brayers, dressed in their traditional costumes, go around the square imitating the characteristic sound of the donkeys, while doing the work of preening ass in people who contemplate. Currently the purpose of the contest is braying raise funds for the maintenance of Ermita. We never miss the dances and songs "Pujados" Mass of the Patroness and food tasting, with a giant paella.
- Feast of Our Lady of the Assumption: August 15 Puerto de Mazarrón hosts a varied program of cultural events such as theater, concerts, etc. in any of the boardwalks of the Bay of Mazarrón.
- Feast of the Virgen del Carmen: On July 16 fishermen from Puerto de Mazarrón gather together with family and friends to attend Mass campaign in the fish market with rear-terrestrial maritime procession with the patroness of the fishermen, the Virgen del Carmen. Neighbors up to boats to accompany the Virgin in this procession that once reaches port terrestrially continues until you reach the Church of San Jose.
- Mazarrón Carnival: The Carnival festivities are concentrated in four days in February (2nd week) installed around the Plaza del Ayuntamiento de Mazarrón where all events take place tent. On Saturday afternoon celebrated the election of infant Queen of Carnival and evening to juvenile Queen of Carnival. Carnival Sunday the rocks and municipal associations are concentrated in the area of CEIP La Aceña from where to wear costumes that have been making months earlier.
The carnival parade passes through the main streets of the town until you reach the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. Monday take place different activities in the afternoon and evening masquerade costume contests individual and collective. On Tuesday Carnival says goodbye with the awards ceremony and the burning of Don Carnal. A firework display says goodbye to the holidays.
- Summer Carnival of Puerto de Mazarrón: This summer carnival began in 2013, and has been so successful that it is becoming more numerous and desired. Thus, nearly thirty troupes, both local and foreign, will participate in the parade that goes on 21 hours along the promenade of Puerto de Mazarrón, from the curve to the explanda Rolandi marina. The dates are not fixed as they were held in July and August.
Participating troupes tour the promenade of Puerto de Mazarrón, from the curve Rolandi to the esplanade of the marina. In its audit will be a mobile disco to continue the party.
- Festival of San Jose: In Puerto de Mazarrón San Jose parties have a strong tradition and each year attract thousands of citizens and tourists who take advantage of the first rays of spring sunshine to enjoy the holidays. The festivities take place around March 19 with different events for all audiences, such as popular festivals, musical performances, sports activities, the highlight being the parade of floats and Burning Falla with subsequent fireworks show.
- Easter Mazarrón: For all citizens religious acts, on the occasion of Easter, are very important, something that is evident in the abundant citizen participation. The peculiarity of this program is that the town has two distinct and complementary celebrations.
In Mazarrón citizens have procession on Palm Sunday, Holy Wednesday with the Procession of Promises, Maundy Thursday with the Procession of Arrest and Good Friday with the Procession of the Holy Burial. The other urban center of the municipality, Puerto de Mazarrón, houses processions on Holy Thursday with the procession of Our Lord Jesus and the Good Friday with the Procession of the Holy Burial.
This religious programming coupled with cultural events enriched, year after year, a schedule where there is room for musical performances, theater, cinema Lenten, among others. The main protagonists of this religious and cultural program are the citizens who distributed by different brotherhoods participate in the processions.
- Christmas in Mazarrón: On the evening of January 5th the Magi Kings landed at the fishing port of Puerto de Mazarrón, on a date following with great illusion and small, to see the back Horseback riding through the main streets, as well as delivering gifts to children in the Plaza of the Autonomous Communities. Reyes subsequently move to Mazarrón where they continue their route Cavalcade from the Nursing Home to the Plaza del Convento, handing out candy and gifts, and subsequent delivery of gifts to the children.
Rentalia Reference num: 287013
Shared swimming pool
Pets not allowed
Vía Axial 420, Adosado nº 12
30860 Puerto de Mazarron Murcia (Spain)
20 m to the beach, 2.5 km to the city center, 41.6 km to the airport, 400 m to supermarket, 45 km to a river or lake, 38 km to the train station, 2.5 km to the bus station, 2.5 km to the hospital, 2 km to a hiking route
312 km from a ski resort, 8 km from a golf resort, 1.5 km from a sports harbour, 4 km from a horse riding center, 3 km from a diving center
Hemos estado muy agusto, la casa dispone de todo lo necesario. Zona muy tranquila y muy cerca de la playa, ideal para ir con niños pequeños. Tanto antonio, el dueño de la casa, como emilio ( inmobiliaria ) muy atentos y amables. Recomendable 100%
subdirectory_arrow_right Owner's reply
Muchísimas gracias Tamara y resto de la familia, ha sido un verdadero placer teneros en "la casita de la playa". Volver cuando queráis, saludos.
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Antonio speaks Spanish .
from 32€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 32 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules