Desciption / general and bookingconditions (gb)
t1 equipped for holiday, on the beach first line, in quarteira, municipality of loulé, in algarve
1. The accommodation is aone bedroom apartment (t1) and is registered in the national register guest accommodation (registo nacional do alojamento local) of the “turismo de portugal, i.P.” under the n.º 23347/al. It is located on the 1st floor of the girassol building, between “rua do leste” and “avenida infante de sagres” (sidewalk of quarteira), where are the city’s beaches (latitud: 37.063943; longitud: -8.093195).
2. The accommodation is furnished with twin beds, a sofa bed for two people and a single divan extra, with a standart capacity of accommodation of 4 people distributed in two rooms. Exceptionally may be permitted one or two more people beyond the maximum capacity of the apartment, by paying 10€ for each of the daily rate.
3. The accommodation is equipped with the following appliances and the like, as: automatic water heater and stove with oven butane gas, combined refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and coffee maker, iron and ironing board, toaster, toaster, kettle, squeezer electric citrus, blender with grinder and mixer, aspirator, fan, stationary and portable heaters, portable barbecue charcoal, dvd player, hi-fi mini system and tv tdt in open signal in both rooms.
4. During the stay, the client is authorized to occupy a covered parking space free of charge (place number 23), and to use the rooftop terrace to grill.
5. The accommodation is equipped with various kitchen utensils, except bed linen (sheets and pillowcases) and towels (face towels and bath sheets), which are the customer's responsibility. However, on request, bed linen and towels can be provided upon an increase of 30€ or 20€ per stay, respectively.
6. With few exceptions, the accommodation is booked by the full weeks, with inputs and outputs on sundays, between 14:00’ and 16:00’and between 12:00’ and 14:00’, respectively. If such time is not met, the customer can have an increase of 30€ in the total amount, that will be deducted from the value of bail.
7. In stays less than 30 nights, all charges are included in the pricing. In stays longer than 30 nights, just allowed in low season, there is a reduction more than 50% on the daily rate, but the gas costs are pay off.
8. Unless otherwise agreed, the reservation is made only upon payment of 50% of number of nights intended for deposit by atm or bank transfer or in cash and the remaining 50% until the day of entry into the apartment.
9. In the check-in day, there is a deposit, no less than 100€, which will be returned on the check-out day, except for damage caused by negligence or misuse of equipment or disappearance of material placed at their apartment provision for risk.
10. Upon confirmation of booking, the client must match the owner, the time and place (in housing or elsewhere), handing over the keys and leave the prearranged time of departure, where and to who should hand over the keys in the end of the stay.
11. Generally, it is not permitted in the accommodation the presence of animals and smokers. The access to the accommodation from the outside to children and people with disabilities and/or reduced mobility is properly adapted.
12. Calendar and price list for 2018/2019:
• Low season (16/09/2018-16/06/2019)
• Medium-low season (09/06/2019-07/07/2019; 15/09/2019-29/09/2019)
• Medium-high season (07/07/2019-28/07/2019; 01/09/2019-15/09/2019)
• High season (28/07/2019-01/09/2019)
Useful information (GB)
The settlement of the Quarteira area dates back at least to Roman times and there even those who want to identify it with the ancient Carteia. D. Dinis granted it a charter on 15th November 1297 and was elevated to city status in 1999. From simple fishing village, Quarteira has been a major point of attraction of the Algarve, famous for its golden beaches, the fish of the best quality and its groves of pines. In extensive Avenida Infante de Sagres, commonly known as Marginal, visitors can enjoy pleasant moments of leisure, not only in pleasant walks by the sea and in the existing terraces, guests can also enjoy the products offered by trade and varied daily entertainment that there takes place. In the Square of the Sea is essential a visit to Art Gallery which, throughout the year, offers visitors several shows and exhibitions of cultural context. Flagship site of Quarteira is still the Fish Market, situated on the seafront, where you can find every morning, the freshly caught fish and many other regional products. Wednesdays is held the "weekly market" that attracts many visitors from all over the Algarve. Land of great traditions in fishing, Quarteira keeps alive the fishing shed, which is potentially important not O by wealth it produces, such as by terminating typicality. In fact, Quarteira offers its visitors a wide gastronomic richness, highlighting many different fish dishes and seafood of excellent quality, such as sardines, cataplanas fish stew, shrimp, among others. Quarteira is still ground water that people believe they have healing qualities. The elders say fondly the times when the Holy Fountain (located just outside Quarteira, Almancil towards) was filled with people seeking cures for various ailments.
The apartment is located in one of the newer blocks Quarteira, a town situated in the center of the Algarve region about 20 km from the city and the airport and the city of Faro and within 30 km of the most important tourist city known for the Algarve Albufeira where are the best clubs and holiday fun night and the Algarve's main shopping area in the Algarve village of Guia, with several specialized hypermarkets (such as Makro, Leroy Merlin etc..) and the Mall AlgarveShopping containing several international brand shops known, cinemas, restaurants and a section of a large hypermarket (Continente). The apartment is located less than 4 km from the largest water park amusement Algarve known for Aquashow (located in Quarteira) and less than 30 km from the largest zoo of fun aquatic known for Zoomarine Algarve (located in Guia). The city lies between Quarteira Vilamoura which is served by its large marina and its casino and Vale de Lobos and Quinta do Lago where are the best golf courses in the Algarve.
In the city of Quarteira also can stroll in the tourist train that runs between the market and fresh fish (which comes directly from the boats of fishermen) and their main streets streets along the beach or walk or cycle along the promenade to the beach exclusively for pedestrians and bicycles, known for Avenida Infante de Sagres. Next to the apartment or its surroundings there are many shops, supermarkets, restaurants and bars with or without live music and karaoke and / or terrace, ice cream parlors, pharmacies, clinics, public health centre, fitness centres, playgrounds etc. On the sidewalk of the Avenida Infante de Sagres, it is realised the following events: on the nights of 12, 23 and 28 June the parade of the Quarteira popular marches and in early August it occurs the Crafts Fair. In Loulé (about 10 km) there is a permanent and basic emergency in February or March can watch this city the largest Carnival parade Algarve.
Demographics and geography
The Algarve is located on the western tip of Europe, in southern Portugal. It has a coastline of about 150 km and is bordered by the Atlantic Ocean. Being a region of great scenic beauty, is divided into three main areas: the coast, which concentrates most of regional economic activity, the Barrocal, the leading supplier of agricultural products of the Algarve, and Sierra occupy 50% of the territory. The Algarve's geographical position gives it a very special and pleasant climate. It is noteworthy that the Algarve receive annually about 5 million tourists.
The city is served by the motorway Quarteira Algarve longitudinal (A22), known as Via do Infante passing through the towns of Albufeira, Portimão (where lies a Port Cruise), Lagos, Silves, Faro (where lies the Airport Algarve), Tavira, Vila Real de Santo António, Castro Marim, etc. direct link with Spain (Andalusia) – E.N.431 and South Highway (A2) to Lisbon and Alentejo. Quarteira is served by the following public transportation: train station Loulé (CP – Comboios de Portugal, S.A.) about 6 km that makes a direct connection between Lisbon, Porto and Faro pair of long-distance express trains (Alfa Pendulares e Intercidades); bus terminus (Rede Expressos, S.A. and Eva Transportes, SA) to 700 meters, making connection between the cities of Lisbon, Albufeira, Loulé, Portimão, Faro, Vila Real de Santo António, etc.
Average atmospheric temperature and sea water temperature
The average atmospheric temperature, in the months from January and March is 17ºC or 62ºF, in the months from April to June is 22ºC or 72ºF, in the months from July to September is 27ºC or 81ºF, in the months between October to December is 17°C or 63ºF.
The sea water temperature, in the Summer months varies between 21ºC and 24ºC or 70ºF and 75ºF, in the Winter months varies between 15ºC and 19ºC or 59ºF and 66ºF.
Regional cuisine, events and festivals
Apart from hight quality international cuisine the Algarve also offers delicious regional dishes. The pleasure of its cuisine starts with shellfish and fresh fish, of wich the grilled sardines are the most famous. If we move inland, we can find delicious Xarém (dish made withcorn flour); from the Mountains (Serra) come goat’s cheese and “Medronho” (destilled arbutus-berry liquor).
Algarve regional cooking is quite diverse. Shellfish Soup, Snails, Pork with Clams, Cataplana, Grilled Octopus, Grilled Squid, Broad Beans with Smoked Pork Sausage and Algarvian Fish Stew are worth mentioning. Special attention should be given to Fig pastries, Regional Sweets made of Massapão, famous “D. Rodrigo” and “Morgado” from Lagos, puff-pastry Olhão and Egg Yolk Cakes, Almond Paste and Caramel Cakes from Tavira. You should taste internationally known Lagoa Wines, as well as liquors from Lagos and Tavira. The places where you can taste some of the fabulous Algarvian cooking are in the restaurants on the Avenida Infante de Sagres, knowing by the marginal avenue of Quareira, where are the beaches of the town.
The festivities stands out as the main tourist attraction Marches Popular Saints. Interest even the festivities in honor of Our Lady of Conception, the Book Fair and Craft, Carnival and Festival of the Sardine.
In the parish of Quarteira, created in 1916, are domiciled the renowned leisure pursuits of Vilamoura and Vila Sol Vilamoura is the largest private tourist enterprise in Europe and one of the most prestigious resorts in Portugal. With extremely attractive natural beauty, quiet, sandy beaches and supporting structures of high quality - the marina, casino, golf courses, restaurants, bars, discos, shops and hotel units - Vilamoura is a holiday paradise unique in the region.
Must visit is still the Archaeological Museum and the Cerro da Vila, where the ruins of an ancient villa and a considerable collection of pieces found are a living testimony to the importance of the Roman Occupation of the region.
Registration number: 23347/AL
Rentalia Reference num: 303611
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Rua Leste Edifício Girassol, 3
8125-414 Quarteira Algarve-Faro (Portugal)
20 m to the beach, 1 km to the city center, 22 km to the airport, 50 m to supermarket, 6 km to the train station, 700 m to the bus station, 20 km to the hospital
2 km from a golf resort, 2 km from a sports harbour, 2 km from a horse riding center
António Carlos Regueiró check_circle
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
90% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
António Carlos Regueiró speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian, Gallego .
from 20€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 20 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules