At your disposal a restructured rustic, tastefully furnished and equipped with all the comforts of a modern home.
Brick House has been developed on two levels:
- Ground floor with the living area composed of: entrance hall, living room with sofa and two armchairs, flat-screen 4K TV, dining area, and spacious kitchenette. The kitchen is fully equipped with induction hob, oven, dishwasher fridge with freezer compartment, tea / coffee machine in pods. Completes the ground floor a spacious and comfortable bathroom with shower bidet and washing machine.
- Climbing the important wrought-iron staircase you reach the sleeping area located on the first floor where you can find three bedrooms: the first with double bed, built-in views, bedside tables and desks in handmade wood and iron, as well to a spacious bathroom with shower and bidet.
The second bedroom with double bed too, with the same characteristics of the first and characterized by an artistic-through bathroom in loft and pleasant garden view. Finally, the third bedroom has a double bed, wooden and iron furniture (handmade), garden view and bathroom in the loft.
Outside there is an ample garden bordered by rows of vineyards, yielding quality wine savored all round the world (sparkling wine, cabernet, merlot and raboso) that you can taste on the spot.
Unique natural landscape. Brick House is located in the Park of Sile, a few steps from the river and itinerary for hike and strolls by foot, bike, kayak (green ways).
You can engage in activities such as walking and hiking along the River Sile on foot, bike or kayak, or practicing horse riding, cycling and rowing. For art lovers, the nearby Treviso offers interesting exhibitions and guided tours of the city. Mountain lovers have access to the peaks of the Dolomites for unforgettable excursions.
Despite the naturalistic context where Brick House is located, the nearest city center (Silea) and all the related services (supermarkets, ATMs, cinemas, bars, restaurants) are just 1 km away.
Guests have access to bicycles for hiking and cycling along the nature trails of Sile River Park (green ways), following which you can reach the sea and the beaches of Jesolo.
The historic center of Treviso is a 15-minute walk through a pedestrian / cycle path, or in 5 minutes if you use your car to go around.
The wonderful city of Venice is easily reached by only 25 minutes by train.
The nearest airport is Treviso (Canova airport), 6 km from the property.
The nearest bus stop is 500 meters from Brick House.
Activities and attractions
Staying at Brick House will have the opportunity to:
- Visit the art city of Treviso, reaching it with a suggestive bike ride along the river Sile;
- Visit the magical city of Venice;
- Discover the nature of the Park of Sile, walking, cycling or sailing the river (with canoe or kayak) accompanied by expert naturalist guides;
- Visit Treviso, Venice, and the nearby Venetian medieval towns beside tourist guides;
- Accompany you to a private driver for your travel or wine and food tours;
- Relax in the spa agreed upon the lodging;
- Taste the Venetian cuisine and local products;
- Taste the wines of our region, famous all over the world (sparkling wine, cabernet, merlot, raboso) directly to the wineries that produce it.
Rentalia Reference num: 349357
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Outside the village
Multi adventure activities
Via Villapendola 2
31057 Silea Treviso (Italy)
30 km to the beach, 1 km to the city center, 9 km to the airport, 3 km to supermarket, 100 m to a river or lake, 5 km to the train station, 5 km to the bus station, 2 km to the hospital, 100 m to a hiking route
5 km from a golf resort, 5 km from a horse riding center
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
80% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Alberto speaks English, Italian .
from 140€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 140 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules