Charming indipendent apt with pool hilltop Perugia
Countryside villa for 8 guests
Ramazzano, Perugia (Perugia)
from 86 €/night
View prices by season
- by seniority and address
- Published for 1 year
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
CHALET indipendent apartment for 4 + 4 people of around 110 sqm with living room-kitchen there is also a very large fireplace; 2 large quadruple bedrooms, both with double bed and 2 single beds each and private bathroom equipped with a very large whilpool shower. The kitchen is very complete equipped with washing machine, dishwasher and conventional oven and microwave as well as television with satellite and digital.
It is part of the main house but is in its own right (far right looking at the aerial photo) with very private garden equipped with table, sun beds and chairs outside, where you can enjoy a beautiful view.
It can accommodate up to 4 adults and 4 kids in double and single beds with slatted wood and mattresses.
There is a beautiful garden ideal for a leisurely walk in the evening. The big swimming pool is a perfect place to unwind worries after a hectic and busy day. The ground floor comprises a spacious living room and kitchen appliances. The satellite TV Triple room is embedded with one double bed, one single bed and a bathroom with toilet, bidet, shower and washbasin. The upper floor has a bedroom with two single beds and a double bed and bathroom with washbasin, WC, bath tub and bidet.
Guests are endowed with spectacular views of the valleys, a meadow sprinkled with wild flowers from the hilltop, olive trees, awe-inspiring vineyards and beautiful scenery. The premises of our property are fitted with barbeque for al fresco meals, hammocks, chairs and tables.
Thanks to the location of the property – guests not only enjoy the luxury and comfort, but engage in the impressive natural sight. The location is quiet and peaceful added with all necessary components for a lifetime holiday. Besides splashing water in the pool, you can rely on adventure activities including mountain hiking and cycling. For evening snacks and drinks, check out the nearest villages.
The best way to explore Umbria is to hire a car. It gives you freedom and flexibility and allows you travel around its great religious heritage sites, architecture, painting and sculpture. Popular towns, such as Gubbio (20 minutes), Perugia (15 minutes), Assisi (30 minutes) and Spello (45 minutes) do not ask you for long drive.
Where to Dine?
Dotted with world class restaurants, Umbria lets visitors choose their favourite dish from a wide variety of cuisines. Popular dining spots are round the corner. Try simple rustic pasta dishes if you want to eat like locals.
Casa del Diavolo and Ramazzano have great bars. It will hardly take a five-minute walk from this beautiful property to reach typical Umbrian bars.
- Activities and attractions
Podere Caldaruccio La Pineta situated in Perugia is surrounded by countryside and woodland, situated on top of a panoramic hill, in a exclusive gated estate. In an ideal location being only 700 meters from the village below which has a large supermarket, bar and restaurants. Local transport links and tourist attractions nearby including the art and religion of Umbria and Tuscany such as Perugia, Gubbio, Assisi, Lake Trasimeno, Cortona, Montepulciano, the Chianti area, Siena and Florence.
The property offers 5 separate self catering luxury farmhouses which sleep from 4-14 guests and include many facilities including, ensuite bedrooms and jacuzzi's. All the farmhouses have been recently renovated and are tastefully furnished in a traditional Tuscany style with original antiques.
See description in:
Features of the villa
- Swimming pool, Garden, Barbecue, Garden furniture, Car park, Shared swimming pool, Individual garden, Shared garden, Mountain views, Children's playground, 2000 m2 surrounding garden, 20 m2 terrace
- 2 quadruple rooms, 1 independent kitchen, 110 m2 surface
- Fireplace, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Disabled Facilities, Non smokers preferred
- Bicycle rent, Multi adventure activities, Baby-sitting, Car rental
- English, German, French, Italian
Prices for a capacity of 8 guests (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||120 €||130 €||600 €||1.200 €||3.480 €||-||1 night|
|24 Jun 2017 to 2 Sep 2017||179 €||179 €||1.250 €||2.500 €||5.179 €||-||7 nights|
- 150 €
- 20 % , balance on collection of keys
- Final cleaning:
- 50 €
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
- not included
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 07/May/2017
Location of the villa Ramazzano
- Outside the village, Isolated, 80 km to the beach, 700 m to the city center, 15 km to the airport, 700 m to supermarket, 500 m to a river or lake, 2 km to the train station, 700 m to the bus station, 15 km to the hospital, 100 m to a hiking route, Gayfriendly environment, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, 55 km from a ski resort, 10 km from a golf resort, 80 km from a sports harbour, 2 km from a horse riding center, 35 km from a diving center
0 Travellers' opinions
This accommodation does not have any traveller's opinions yet. Have you ever stayed here?
- Give your opinion (you can add photos)