Villa with 10 bedrooms in Perugia
Countryside villa for 25 to 28 guests
Piosina, Città di Castello (Perugia)
from 518 €/night
View prices by season
- Verified address
- Published for 10 months
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
Former convent and elegant rural residence, located on the border between Umbria and Tuscany, Il Biribino is an ideal base to visit the most important historic towns of both regions. Featuring suites with swimming pool, the house is valued in its environment.
The Farm The Biribino has an ideal position to move to different places of art near Sansepolcro, Gubbio, Citta di Castello, Monterchi, Anghiari, Arezzo, Ram; not particularly distant Florence and Siena just an hour and a half by car, such as Urbino. Places full of works of art from museums and churches, palaces; It ranges from the Romanesque to the Middle Ages, to the Renaissance. Each of these places has no end of events, from exhibitions, the festivals, the festivities, markets (particularly that of Arezzo antiques, beautiful city.)
Do not miss: Piazza Grande, Arezzo, fresco Madonna del Parto, Monterchi, Palazzo Ducale, Gubbio.
- Activities and attractions
Horse riding (equestrian center Caldese Tel.329 668 3030)
A 2-minute machina is the equestrian center Caldese with over thirty horses from ponies to Bardigiani, walking and English, are available to the school and used for various educational activities.
Various events throughout the year enliven the center: from the national endurance races, to jump Obstacles National Competitions, only to end up with parades and competitions with vintage carriages and recreational day for the disabled.
The Centre also offers the possibility of making suggestive horseback riding, even for beginners, through the woods and hills of the Tiber Valley, discovering beautiful places, in complete safety.
Golf (Caldese Tel. 075 851 0197)
A 2 minutes away is the Golf Club Caldese, founded in March 1999 by Giuseppe Ponti and a small group of enthusiasts friends of this discipline, it lies in the valley of the farmhouse, surrounded by bushes and oak woods.
The playing field, which has 9 holes by the high technical difficulty, it is pleasant to play for the variety of routes, for the picturesque landscape, for large quantity and richness of vegetation that frames and the mild climate that allows use during all months of the year.
The lighting of the three holes that surround the pond, you can play golf during the pleasant summer evenings.
Walks on foot or by mountain bike along the Tiber (mountain bikes provided for free)
See description in:
Features of the villa
- Garden, Swimming pool, Barbecue, Garden furniture, Car park, Independent swimming pool, Individual garden, Children's playground, 3000 m2 surrounding garden
- 7 double rooms, 1 triple room, 2 quadruple rooms, 3 extra beds, 12 complete bathrooms, 1 independent kitchen, 1300 m2 surface
- Fireplace, Air Conditioning, Jacuzzi, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Fan, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Tumble dryer, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Disabled Facilities, Use of car is recommended
- Bicycle rent, Multi adventure activities, Baby-sitting, Car rental, Tennis court
- English, French, Italian
Prices and availability
Agriturismo il Biribino - Accommodation 25-28 guestsfrom 518 €/night View prices by season
- 400 €
- 30 % , balance arrival date
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Location of the villa Piosina
Via Sant'Ansano 38, Agriturismo -
Postal code: 06012
Estate: Piosina - Piosina, Città di Castello (Perugia)
- 3 km to the city center, 60 km to the airport, 1 km to supermarket, 100 m to a river or lake, 3 km to the train station, 2 km to the bus station, 3 km to the hospital, 100 m to a hiking route, Area with bars, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, 1 km from a golf resort, 1 km from a horse riding center
0 Travellers' opinions
This accommodation does not have any traveller's opinions yet. Have you ever stayed here?
- Give your opinion (you can add photos)