Eighteenth century house with a large pool
House for 12 to 16 guests
from 138 €/night
View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 12 years and a half
- Save Saved 447 times
The owner´s comments
Son Cifre Vell Great country house with particular swimming pool.
Great country house of the18th century with 5 double or triple rooms and 10.000 square meters of area. This house placed in very calm place and good communicated, constructed in the 18th century with wall of stones of one meter thickness and the whole character of the typical Majorcan house.
* It has a great swimming pool, covered terraces, garages and much spread to enjoy. Prepared for 10 persons or 5 pairs with children. Possibility of extending beds if you warned by precedence.Free internet wifi.heating and air conditioning, caseta con juegos de niños, mesa ping pong.
He has a selection of Majorcan wines to prices of winery.
Features of the house
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Garage, Car park, Independent swimming pool, Individual garden, Mountain views, Sea views, Children's playground, 10000 m2 surrounding garden, 200 m2 terrace
- 4 twin rooms, 2 double rooms, 2 double sofa beds, 4 complete bathrooms, 1 independent kitchen, 300 m2 surface
- Fireplace, Air Conditioning, TV, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Fan, Cot, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Dishwasher, Fridge, Oven, Microwave, Tumble dryer, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Use of car is recommended
- Multi adventure activities
- Spanish, English, German, French, Italian, Catalan
Prices for a capacity of 12 guests and a maximum of 4 extra guests. (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||157 €||157 €||1.100 €||2.000 €||4.000 €||-||7 nights|
|27 Mar 2017 to 28 May 2017||214 €||214 €||1.500 €||2.600 €||4.700 €||-||7 nights|
|29 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||257 €||257 €||1.800 €||3.400 €||6.600 €||-||7 nights|
|1 Jul 2017 to 3 Sep 2017||343 €||343 €||2.400 €||4.600 €||8.000 €||-||7 nights|
|4 Sep 2017 to 1 Oct 2017||257 €||257 €||1.800 €||3.400 €||6.600 €||-||7 nights|
|2 Oct 2017 to 31 Dec 2017||214 €||214 €||1.500 €||2.600 €||4.700 €||-||7 nights|
* Special promotion in January and february 1100 €/week.
Free wifi throughout the house, cleaning free for every additional week with change of sheets and towels.
The entry starting at 16 hours and at the exit's 10 hours (same day only if there is input and output)
* Ask the owner if you are more than 12 people.
- 400 €
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 26/Mar/2017
Location of the house Manacor
- Outside the village, Isolated, 12 km to the beach, 10 km to the city center, 50 km to the airport, 9.5 km to supermarket, 10 km to the train station, 10 km to the bus station, 9.5 km to the hospital, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- Golf, Beachfront, 7 km from a golf resort, 15 km from a sports harbour, 7 km from a horse riding center, 15 km from a diving center
4 Travellers' opinions
Most Amazing Place from Sharon 08/Jun/2016 (period of stay: May 2016)
We have just returned from an amazing family holiday. This house is outstanding, set in a beautiful rural area overlooking green hills and mountains. The house is perfect for a family holiday, everything you need, dishwasher, washing machine, BBQ, beautiful terrace for eating, ping pong table with a music system so you can listen to your music whilst playing. I cannot recommend this place enough and Pedro is such a lovely, friendly man always on hand if needed. There was 10 in our party and never did you feel you was on top of each other, the grounds are quite big so there was always a place to relax and chill out. The huge pool was a great, Pedro would come and make sure it was always clean. Beautiful sunsets can be seen from the garden. We will definitely return again. Thanks once again Pedro
Amazing place! from Teodora (Switzerland) 24/Jul/2014 (period of stay: June 2014)
We spent 10 fantastic days in Son Cifre Vell. A beautiful experience in every little details: stylish Majorquin house with rustic interiors, cozy big rooms, perfectly equipped kitchen, nice bathrooms, and an amazing size of garden/ land area with the biggest private pool we ever had. The peace and tranquility of the area, sounds of nature was very relaxing after our busy working life. We were there as a family of three generations and everyone found their favourite activity from doing BBQ to playing ping-pong, splashing and swimming, or reading in the hammock, immersed in nature. No noisy neighbors is a great plus! With ten minutes drive we were on the beach, so it is really worth the distance from all the noise and crowd. The owner Pedro treated us with genuine kindness and attentions (and nice little surprises).
We loved it and very much enjoyed our holiday there and will definitely go back! Highly recommended to people who know how to appreciate a lovely, rustic, old house and huge, private surroundings, immersed in the beauty of trees, plans, flowers all over.