The Cortijillo os Cortijo Algabia is a cosy country house that can house four people, with two double bedrooms and bathrooms, a large outdoor space, garden, barbecue and pool. The cottage is located in an orchard of 5,000 m2, about 10 km. from Granada, the city home to Alhambra and the old Moorish quarter called Albaicín, both declared World Heritage Sites by UNESCO.
The house, completely renovated in 2013, has been decorated in a rustic and elegant style, and it has all the amenities to make your stay pleasant: independent heating and air conditioning in every room, comfortable sofas that seat 5, a dining table for 8 people, two bedrooms with quality mattresses and separate bathrooms, one adapted for people with disabilities, a cosy lounge with a fireplace, flat screen TV and DVD player, radio/CD player, Wi-Fi, and a kitchen equipped with all necessary kitchen utensils, private terrace and free covered parking within the estate. All windows feature mosquito screens..
We'd like to make a special point of the good thermal insulation of the house, you'll find it cool in summer and that it keeps you warm in winter.
At Algabia Cottage we want you to find yourself right at home and enjoy the experience of living in the countryside comfortably. We offer the following services:
• Outdoor swimming pool 10 m. x 4 m. The pool is shared with other house and the owners of the house and is open during the period of time the weather allows for its use (from 15 May to 15 October).
• Large barbecue for use with charcoal or firewood.
• Free WiFi Internet connection
• Free covered parking within the estate.
• The stay includes the initial general cleaning service, towels and linens.
• For long stays in the house, cleaning and changing of linens and towels will be done every 7 days.
• Sale of firewood (first load is free and thereafter €5 for the replenishment of 20 kg.)
• We provide guests with informational books, maps and DVDs of the area.
• We recommend activities that can be done in the province, such as cultural tours, biking or hiking routes.
• For admission of animals it is essential to consult with us in advance, as we need to ensure that pets will be compatible with ours, that they are not too big and are well behaved.
• Languages: We speak Spanish, Catalan, English and a little French.
We are very close to Granada (only a 15 minute driving from the city center), 40 km. from the Sierra Nevada ski resort (45 minutes), near Sierra Nevada National Park and 60 km. from the beach - Costa Tropical (45 minutes).
We are between two golf courses (Los Cosarios is 800 m. away And Santa Clara is 7 km.).
Our farm, with views of Granada and the Sierra Nevada, is an orchard of olive trees, almond trees, fruit trees and organic garden with a henhouse. In 5,000 m2 you'll find plenty of native plants in the gardens and wild areas, a perfect place to relax and unwind.
Activities and attractions
We are in the countryside, only a step away from all the tourist attractions of Granada.
Besides the famous visit to the Alhambra, we suggest 10 ways to fully enjoy your stay.
1.Cultural visits and unforgettable walks in the famaous quaters of Albaicín, Realejo and Sacromonte.
2.Trekking routes through the Sierra Nevada National and Natural Park.
3. Skiing in the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort.
4. Choose an active tourism activity.
5. Bathe and sunbathe on the beaches of the Costa Tropical and the Costa del Sol.
6. Get to know our villages, from Alpujarra and Valle de Lecrín, troglodyte villages to the north of the province, and other picturesque towns in Granada, such as Montefrío, Moclín and Alhama de Granada.
7. Visit the Science Park.
8. Enjoy tapas and meals of regional gastronomy.
9. Have fun knowing our culture, from flamenco music, theater, dance and art.
10. Go shopping downtown.
We strive especially to offer the best tourist information so you can fully enjoy your stay, and provide you with books, maps and dvds to help you get to know the area better.
Registration number: VTAR/GR/00840
Rentalia Reference num: 523123
Shared swimming pool
Non smokers preferred
Outside the village
Camino de Gabia, 71 - GR 3306 - Alhendín (Granada)
18620 Alhendín Granada (Spain)
60 km to the beach, 10 km to the city center, 21 km to the airport, 2.5 km to supermarket, 1 km to a river or lake, 10 km to the train station, 10 km to the bus station, 5 km to the hospital
30 km from a ski resort, 800 m from a golf resort
We spent a wonderful time in this lovely cottage. It was beautiful situated in the countryside, the house itself was friendly and neat, big enough for four persons (we were two). Airconditioned, with a big terrace and a nice coll swimmingpoole. We would advice anybody this quiet rural place, from where it was easy to reach Granada and the Sierra Nevada.
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Lali speaks Spanish, English, French, Catalan .
from 57€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 57 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €