Alsatian charming house classified "Gîte de France 3 * 3 épis" for 4/5 persons, quiet, in the center of the Alsace wine route and close to the most typical monuments of the region. The village of Nothalten is located halfway between Colmar and Strasbourg. Its central location will allow you to radiate all over Alsace, the Vosges and Germany.
The gîte consists of:
- 1 equipped kitchen: oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, various stoves etc.
- 1 living room with a sofa bed, a chair, a coffee table, a library with many books, a mini-station with charging station for Iphone, a TV (TNT HD) with DVD player (DVD available free of charge)
- 1 dining area with a large table and 6 chairs. Dishwasher cabinet, baby highchair
- 1 bedroom with bed 160 x 200, two bedside tables, a wardrobe, a cot.
- 1 bedroom with two single beds 90 x 190, a wardrobe, bedside tables.
- 1 separate WC from the showers. - 1 bathroom with shower, washbasin, washing machine and cupboard for towels (provided free of charge).
- 1 large covered terrace with garden furniture will enhance your evenings.
Possibility of hiring at night and week.
Nothalten is a wine village located on the Alsace wine route and on the Véloroute of the Alsace vineyard (EuroVelo 5), in the department of Bas-Rhin, between the medieval town of Dambach-la-Ville and the chef- Place of the canton of Barr. It is located at 220 meters above sea level, at the foot of the Ungersberg, sandstone mountain peak at 901 meters, in the heart of the classified site of Piedmont des Vosges. Its territory covers 440 hectares, the major part of which is an area of controlled designation of origin whose wine production is one of the best vintages of Alsace wines. Its land of reference is that of the grand cru muenchberg, with an area of 17.7 hectares, mainly planted with riesling, facing south and whose geographical configuration evokes that of an amphitheater
Activities and attractions
* For the art lover and history: the Cathedral of Strasbourg, the Alsatian museum, the Mineralogy and Mining Museum, automotive, Unterlinden, the memorial of the Maginot Line, the remains of castles, Haut -Koenigsbourg, Hohlandsbourg, Ottrott. The humanist library, the eco-museum of Haute Alsace.
* For the amateur of curiosities: flowery villages with their half-timbered houses, the center of reintroduction of storks, the Eagle Park, Mountain monkeys, the Rhine and its hydroelectric facilities, the silver mines, wineries , Flea markets ....
* For the amateur nature: pine forests, lakes of glacial valleys, high pastures, the ridge road, the balloons, the hillsides of vineyards, Ried with its fauna and flora.
* For the sports enthusiast: swimming (swimming pools and lakes), horseback riding, fitness trail, pond fishing, summer toboggan run, bike rides ....
* For amateur performances: flower parades, wine festivals, lumberjack competitions, fires of St. John, folk performances, sound and lights, crafts festivals.
* For the lover of good food: Bäckeoffe, sauerkraut, pies, meats, pies outbreaks, spaetzle, Munster, hornpipe, the Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Gris and Sylvaner, kougelhopf, kirsch mousse, tarts with blueberries and plums, the Fruit alcohols .....
Rentalia Reference num: 527576
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Outside the village
9 rue de la Ferme
67680 Nothalten Bas-Rhin (France)
50 m to the city center, 40 km to the airport, 8 km to supermarket, 15 km to a river or lake, 13 km to the train station, 13 km to the hospital, 1 m to a hiking route
26 km from a ski resort, 26 km from a golf resort, 8 km from a horse riding center
Comme toutes les fois, nous avons passé un superbe séjour en votre compagnie, repas ensemble et restaurant. Avec toutes notre amitié. Bisous masqués en cette période de covid la prochaine fois nous tacherons de venir pour pâques pour voir les petits lapins, car cette fois ci les cigognes sont restées cachées
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
80% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Simone speaks English, German, French .
from 61€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 61 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules