A single storey house situated just outside the delightful old roman town of Ponte de Lima, this stylish air-conditioned villa with its own swimming-pool, is set in one acre of farmland and gardens. The exterior is absolutely delightful and the breathtaking views of the Lima river valley and surrounding countryside have to be seen to be believed.
The villa is tastefully furnished to a high standard with air conditioning. The spacious living/dining room is both attractive and cosy, with large French doors opening onto a terrace and garden offering glorious views over the hills. The swimming pool is surrounded by a wooden deck sunbathing area while the spacious garden comprises a seating area, shower and a barbecue.
Whilst the property enjoys a rural setting, amenities are nevertheless close to hand.
Ample sunbathing terraces and large lawned area. Terraced garden set out on different levels, with barbecue area ideal for alfresco dining. The private swimming pool (8m x 5m) is surrounded by a wooden deck sunbathing area and the depth is from 0.80 to 1.80 metres. Car parking suitable for 3 cars.
The nearest village centre with restaurants, bakery, cafe, bar, supermarket, etc is only 3,000 metres away.
Open plan fully fitted kitchen and spacious living / dining room with dining table seating up to 8 people, comfortable seating and satellite TV. Doors opening onto the front terrace and garden ideal for alfresco dining. Delightful views over the Lima valley.
GPS: 41º 77`41``N ; 8º 70`98`` W
Address: Rua de Avelal, 395 – Beiral do Lima 4990-545
Ponte de Lima is a very ancient and beautiful town, which received its first charter in 1125. The old centre of the town is a delight with its narrow streets and monuments. There is a wide choice of restaurants around the main square and along the river bank as well as bars and shops.
An excellent 18-hole golf course is set on the hillside just outside the town centre. Close to the golf club is a modern horse riding and equestrian centre with a good quality restaurant.
The long sandy beaches that stretch north and south of Viana do Castelo are a 25 minute drive away.
The famous national park “Peneda Gerês” is not even half an hour drive from your holiday home and a “must” during your stay.
Ponte de Lima (10 Km), Viana do Castelo (30 Km), Braga (42 Km), Guimarães (57 Km) belong to the oldest communities in Portugal, with spectacular historical centres.
Activities and attractions
- Minimarket, cafe, restaurant, bakery / patisserie, chemist, public transports (3 Kms);
- Ponte de Lima town centre (10 kms) (weekly fair, International Garden Festival, etc.)
- Tourist information office (10 Kms);
- 18-hole golf course (12 kms).
- Lagoons- Protected Landscape of the Lagoons of Bertiandos (15Kms);
- Porto airport (85 kms);
- Vigo (Spain) airport (70 kms);
- Coast / Beach (guarded) (25 kms).
- Nearest towns: Ponte do Lima (10 Kms), Ponte da Barca(14 Kms), Arcos de Valdevez (22 Kms) Esposende (50 Kms);
- National Park Peneda Gerês (53 Kms);
- Lindoso castle and (43 Kms);
- Celtic ruins : Citânia de Briteiros in Guimarães and “Castro de São Lourenço” up in the hills of the town of Esposende.
- Braga: 3rd city of Portugal, with the youngest population of Europe, with the oldest cathedral of Portugal (12th century), the Sanctuaries of “Bom Jesus” and “Sameiro”, lovely churches and old monuments, monasteries, roman ruins, etc.
- "Oporto wine caves" (90 km) in Gaia over the “Douro” river bank and cruises on the river.
Registration number: 59382/AL
Rentalia Reference num: 730590
Independent swimming pool
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
Outside the village
Rua de Avelal, 395 Beiral do Lima, Lugar de Prevesendes
4990-545 Beiral do Lima Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
30 km to the beach, 1.5 km to the city center, 80 km to the airport, 1.5 km to supermarket, 2 km to a river or lake, 40 km to the train station, 1.5 km to the bus station, 10 km to the hospital, 2 km to a hiking route
30 km from a golf resort, 41 km from a horse riding center
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
100% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Helena speaks Spanish, English, French, Portuguese .
from 194€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 194 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | number:2 ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | number:2 ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total|number:2 ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | number:2]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | number:2]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | number:2]] €