This beautiful villa stands out for the care of all its detail. It has been remodeled in in February of 2019, ensuring that every detail shall make your vacation an unforgettable one.
The villa is located in the village of “San Pedro de Alcántara”, at the end of a long avenue, with gardens, large children’s playground and two impressive fountains. The villa is situated at 300 meters from the beach, which offers a beautiful promenade of 17 km, where you will find pubs, bars, restaurants, water activities, etc.
The villa has great privacy and is located in a very quiet urbanization, but close to restaurants, the nearest is 100 meters and has a Michelin star, just 5 minute walk away, you can find a sports center with tennis paddle and tennis courts, fitness center and beauty salon, also, in the vicinity you will find several golf courses and a wealth of activities and at only 1.5 km, you will find the famous "Puerto Banús".
The villa offers 5 bedrooms, each of which has been decorated and represents the culture of a country and many of its accessories have been imported from the country of origin. The bedrooms represent; Egypt, India, Indonesia, China and Africa
All bedrooms offer comfortable mattresses 22 cm. thick, bed linen from top brands, air conditioning (cold and hot iar), LCD TV with over 500 channels in all languages, music center and safe, all bedrooms offer their own bathroom, being spacious, bright, with designer washing basins, accessories from leading brands, hot air heating and hairdryer.
The common areas of the villa are spacious, offering two lounges; one with three large leather sofas and a beautiful Iranian carpet where you can enjoy a movie, of the 200 DVD’s offered at the villa or simply enjoy a gathering next to the fireplace, although this lounge also offers Air conditioning (hot and cold air).
The second lounge is prepared for leisure and the smaller ones of the family, offering pool table, a large library with books in several language’s, board games for children and adults, three seater sofa and two armchairs. In addition to 40-inch LCD TV with free three satellites, DVD player, Play Station 2, fireplace and air conditioning (hot and cold air).
The large dining room offers a large glass table for 14 people with comfortable leather chairs where you can enjoy a relaxing lunch or dinner overlooking the garden, pool and pond. It offers ambient light system with five types of environments, plus air conditioning (hot and cold air).
The large kitchen offers several areas of preparation; a cooking area with ceramic hob with four rings and two gas burners, cleaning area with two sinks and vegetable cleaner, supported by a dishwasher, further comprising oven, microwave , two fridge / freezers, a dining room overlooking the garden. Equipped with a variety of small appliances, cutlery, glassware and everything needed for cooking enthusiasts.
If the inside of the villa stands out for its comfort and equipment, the exterior of the same are equally varied and enjoyable. We have an average temperature of 19ºC on average and over 300 days of sunshine a year, for which the villa is open to the garden and the enjoyment of the same, as it is equipped with comfortable hammocks with cushions of 10 cm. thick, chill-out bed of 180x200, an outdoor porch with two forged aluminum tables where you can dine “Al-fresco” at any time of the day thanks to the awning it offers, a large built barbecue with seating for up to 10 people, an impressive Playground with slide, swings, etc. .. , A pond with a waterfall and also a pool which can be heated to a maximum of 30 ° C, which can be enjoyed all year even in bad weather, as it offers a telescopic cover that covers it entirely for you to be able to enjoy a swim while it is windy or raining outside.
This villa has been built and prepared in order that either a group of friends or your family and all its members can enjoy a relaxed, quiet and pleasant holiday, holding everything you need and more, to be a memorable holiday, which fondly shall be remembered a lifetime.
The area of Marbella, San Pedro de Alcantara has a unique micro-climate on the Costa del Sol, with minimum temperatures of 13 º C and maximum 38 ° C, with an average annual temperature of 18.7 º C.
The Costa del Sol, is one of the areas that contains all the ingredients for a good holiday.
• In the area surrounding the villa, you will find a large variety of bars, typical spanish bars with “Tapas” or the typical English or Irish Pubs, as well as, beach bards along the promenade called “Chiringuitos” where the specially is usually fryed fish “pescaitos fritos” amongs others such as meat
• Equally, in the area you have a very large variety of restaurants which vary in price and quality, having a large range between you can count with Andaluzian, International, Japonesse, Chinnesse, Marroqui, Italian or French cousin between many others. Some of our restaurants are opened 24 hours a day for which your choice is wide.
• At only 5 minutes from the village of “San Pedro de Alcantara” and towards the mountain, you can find a village called “Benahavis”, known internationally for its restaurants and exceptional food.
• Due to the amount of restaurants, bars, night clubs etc…, “Puerto Banus” would be the famous place to enjoy a lovely night out until early hours in the morning if you wish. Equally during the day time, you can enjoy their beach bars, or bars & restaurants with views to the boats & yatchs or simply walk around the port or shop.
Activities and attractions
• the amount of activities that can be enjoyed in this area is very large and difficult to describe them all. In the area you can find: 4 x 4 cars, walking in mountain, mountain bike, adventure in moutain, eco tours, etc…, boats: fishing and cruises, amorina (adventure and entertainment on boats), excursions of sight seing, diving centers. Horses (rent and shows), atraction park (tivoli), family entertainment (camelot, funny beach, karting club, arkadia, etc…., sport centers (tennis, paddel, gym, spas, etc…
• other places of fun to be visited would be: water parks (agualand, mijas costa, aquavelis), animal parks in semi-freedom (selwo, cocodrilo park, senda, sea life, selwo marina, zoo fuengirola, lobo park, etc…), casinos (torrequebrada, marbella).
• you will find local markets with a diversity in shopping ítems, from fruit, vegetables, plants, carpets, pottery, clothes, belts, bags, antiques etc…, these street markets take place between 8:30 am to 14:00 hours on the dates and places stated bellow:
thursday: san pedro de alcántara
friday: las chapas
saturday: puerto banús
• of the 34 golf courses that we have in malaga area, 22 of them are situated between 3 and 20 minutes by car from the villa, we also provide you a large variety of information on the mentioned golf courses.
• nearby villages which are interesting to visit and which we hereby inform you of:
puerto banus: the most famous port, well known for its restaurants, bars, night clubs, shops, boats and yatchs.
Ronda: a lovely village in the mountains at only 1 hours drive, which offers the oldest bull ring in spain (1572), as well as the famous “tajo de ronda”, etc…
gibraltar: a small part of england, also duty free.
Nerja: a small sea side village which offers one of the most important caves of spain, which can be visited.
Mijas: a very special village with a lot to enjoy (burro taxi, minuture museum, etc…).
We provide you with a guide of buses and time tables, plans of the area and nearby villages, a guide with different activities and dates of local festivals of the area.
• other cities nearby which are of interest to visit would be: seville, córdoba, granada, etc…, all of which have their own history and monuments and which go from 1:30 minutes to 2:30 minutes drive.
• a day trip to morocco is possible, to visit the ancient town of tangiers. A hydrofoil takes you from algeciras about 90 minutes away direct to the port of tangiers, where you can visit the markets, take in the atmosphere.
• the beaches of the area have been considered every year for their well kepted conditions. In the beaches of marbella & san pedro de alcantara, you will find, exterior showers and changing facilities, as well as swings and slides for the smalls ones of the family. The mayority of beaches also offer red cross services in high season.
• although during all year round we have sports & cultural acitivities, during the summer season these are more propense for which in the nearby area, you might find that during your stay there is the local fair, celebrations or concerts.
Registration number: VFT/MA/00119
Rentalia Reference num: 803722
Independent swimming pool
Non smokers preferred
Multi adventure activities
Paddle tennis court
Urb. Montecarlo, nº 6
29670 San Pedro de Alcantara Málaga (Spain)
300 m to the beach, 700 m to the city center, 70 km to the airport, 1.5 km to supermarket, 4 km to a river or lake, 20 km to the train station, 500 m to the bus station, 7 km to the hospital, 300 m to a hiking route
150 km from a ski resort, 1 km from a golf resort, 3 km from a sports harbour, 5 km from a horse riding center, 2 km from a diving center
Lee Turrion check_circle
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
80% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Lee Turrion speaks Spanish, English .
from 393€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 393 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €