Exclusive duplex penthouse on the beachfront with frontal views of the sea.
Recently renovated, it has 3 bedrooms with an outdoor terrace, kitchen, two bathrooms, a spacious living room (more than 25m2) with its own 18m2 terrace, and two parking spaces.
The house is in the Palmar de Denia and has a privileged west orientation that allows you to enjoy unforgettable sunsets.
The house has all kinds of amenities, and is in a beautiful urbanization on the beachfront.
The urbanization has a swimming pool, garden area, elevator, and an area to leave your belongings from the beach so that you do not have to carry them up and down continuously to the house. It is within walking distance of restaurants, supermarkets and a school of aquatic activities.
During the summer months we rent the house for fortnights (The dates of entry in July and August are the 1st or 16th of the month.
El Palmar, Denia, Valencian Community, Spain
The penthouse is located on the beachfront and has easy access around kilometer 5 of the Las Marinas highway.
The AP7 connects Denia with the rest of Spain.
Activities and attractions
You can spend all the time on the beach, but if you prefer to explore the area, do not hesitate to:
- Do some of the routes of the Montgo natural park that leave from the Pare Pere hermitage.
- Visit the maritime park at Cape San Antonio. Simply amazing. Mundo marino organizes boat trips, but you can also do routes on foot like the one that takes you to a carved cave that is very cool.
- Visit the Castle of Denia, its town center and its wide gastronomic and leisure offer.
- The port not only has impressive sailboats, visit Zensa and you can enjoy the music bathing in its pool while having a cocktail.
- Visit coves such as La Granadella, Portichol, Les Rotes. Take your diving goggles and fins, you will enjoy them!
- Rent a boat or kayak in Javea and visit one of its caves, such as the Cova del Llop Mari. You will not forget it!
- If diving is your thing, don't let it escape, Cape San Antonio and Javea are full of spectacular dives.
- Shopping or cinema in the commercial center of La Marina de Ondara.
- Have you tried a drive-in? Denia has one, and it is an experience that you cannot miss.
There are several restaurants in the proximity, my favorites are:
- The Cova del Grouper, traditional Denia
- Jamse & l'arrós, spectacular paellas
- L'estanyo, mediterranean
- Quique DaCosta, a true 3-star michelin
- El Mena or Ca Nano in the cove of Les Rotes
Registration number: VT484864A
Rentalia Reference num: 913675
Shared swimming pool
Non smokers preferred
Pets not allowed
The exact position of this accommodation is not shown at the request of the owner.
0 m to the beach, 6 km to the city center, 95 km to the airport, 900 m to supermarket, 6 km to the train station, 6 km to the bus station, 4.4 km to the hospital
7.5 km from a golf resort, 6 km from a sports harbour, 4.2 km from a diving center
We have verified the address of this accommodation.
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
90% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Isabel speaks Spanish, English, German .
from 128€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 128 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules