La Casita Verde Valle will transport you to another era for its charm.
If you want to escape from day to day and relax in full communion between a small village and nature, you have found the ideal place.
It is a 100-year-old property that has undergone a complete restoration, adding current comfort but preserving the essence of an old house from the last century.
It is located within a small urban nucleus, which belongs to Almedinilla (Córdoba), a town located in a privileged environment rich in Iberian and Roman remains.
La Casita Verde Valle is ideal for couples and families with children.
It has a closed porch overlooking the walnut trees, living room with fireplace, kitchen equipped with gas stove and oven, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, washing machine, fridge - freezer, electric water heater. One double bedroom, a room with two single beds, a room with a double sofa bed. A complete bathroom (with shower) and a toilet, patio with barbecue, wood oven and private pool.
Stereo, barbecue, board games, books, patio, garden furniture, deckchairs, iron, hairdryer. Bed and table linen, as well as bath towels are included.
If you are looking for tranquility, privacy, rest without sacrificing comfort, then La Casita Verde Valle is your place.
In the heart of the Subbética Cordobesa park, surrounded by a green valley of ancient olive trees and Mediterranean forest.
Very well communicated, by road are: Priego de Córdoba (10 km), Alcalá La Real (15 km), Montefrío (20 km), among others, where you can visit their rich heritage.
Ideal environment for practicing nature sports: hiking, cycling, canoeing, etc.
Activities and attractions
The surroundings of the Casita Verde Valle offer a multitude of places to visit:
• Almedinilla (4 km), a lively and dynamic town that invites you to stroll among the whitewashed houses, its fountains and squares and discover the enormous archaeological heritage: the Roman Villa "El Ruedo", one of the most important areas of the peninsula; the Iberian Town “Cerro de la Cruz”, one of the few from the Lower Iberian Era excavated in Andalusia and its Historical-Archaeological Museum. Several hiking and mountain biking routes also begin from Almedinilla, such as the "Salto del Caballo" and the "Arroyo Granada".
• Priego de Córdoba (10 km away), cradle of the Andalusian Baroque. Among some of its attractions are churches and monuments such as the Fuente del Rey, Balcón del Adarve, Plaza de San Antonio en la Villa, Carnicerías Reales, Iglesia de la Aurora, Castillo, Iglesia de Santa Ana, etc.
• Rute (12 km), in addition to a very attractive town center, you can find numerous museums such as the Anise Museum, the Nougat Museum, the Chocolate Museum, the Ham Museum, etc.
• Iznájar (14 km), located in the largest reservoir in Andalusia where you can practice different water activities and enjoy a large inland beach that allows bathing in the summer months. In its urban area, its viewpoints, library, its recently restored Castle and its museum of custom and popular arts stand out.
• Alcalá la Real (24 km), with the monumental attraction of the Fortaleza de la Mota, a fortified medieval city whose visit is essential. From S. Juan and Las Cruces, there are also beautiful panoramic views of some border lands that look towards the neighboring provinces.
• Sierras Subbéticas Natural Park.
About an hour away you will find:
• The Sunshine Coast.
• The Cordoba's mosque.
• The Alhambra of Granada.
• Cathedral (Giralda) and Alcázar of Seville.
Registration number: VTAR/CO/00468
Rentalia Reference num: 932263
Independent swimming pool
Outside the village
The exact position of this accommodation is not shown at the request of the owner.
100 m to the city center, 2 km to a river or lake, 500 m to a hiking route
verified by seniority
We verify by seniority when the owner has been advertising accommodations in Rentalia for more than 12 months.
62% of answered messages . Usually replies in less than one day
Eleonora speaks Spanish, English, French, Italian .
from 90€ per night
[[houseVars.price]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights
Enter dates to view availability and total price
You are in luck! Your dates are available.This season this accommodation only accepts stays of at least [[houseVars.minNights]] nights.Please note there are nights that are not free within the dates you have selected. Please change your dates.
from 90 € per night
[[ houseVars.pricenight | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] € for [[houseVars.nights]] nights [[ houseVars.totalWithoutExtras | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Total price[[ houseVars.price | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Advance[[ houseVars.advance | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
Deposit[[ houseVars.deposit | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €
[[v.name]][[ v.total | formatNumber: houseVars.country ]] €Other house rules