Pomelia Holiday Homes, 100 mt from the beach
House for 4 guests
Marina di Ragusa, Ragusa (Ragusa)
- View prices by season
- by owner's seniority
- Published for 4 years and a half
The owner´s comments
- The accommodation
- Only 100 mt from the beach
- Recommended for a seaside holiday
- Modern and comfortable furnishings
Those people who want to stay in a quiet area, few steps from the beach and very close to the restaurants and the centre of Marina di Ragusa. Ideal for couples and families with children, it offers the possibility to move easily and to visit the main baroque towns in the Province of Ragusa.
The holiday home is inside the Caseiblee residence, on the Pedestrian Seafront Andrea Doria in Marina di Ragusa in Sicily, only 100 metres from the beach and the sea and few steps from the restaurants of the centre.
The apartment is on the first floor, with a veranda protected from the sun, furnished in such a way that meals can also be taken outdoors. Two bedrooms: one double room and one twin room. The kitchen-living room, complete with gas cooker and oven, fridge and freezer, is fitted with a sofa bed. Two bathrooms with shower. All rooms are air-conditioned with a centralized hot-cold air conditioning system, and are fitted with made to measure designer furniture. Washing machine, television, iron, satellite decoder and safe are provided in the apartment.
Reserved parking space within the residence area.
Marina di Ragusa is a nice tourist seaside village well-known for its big fine golden sandy beaches, the sunny and warm weather and its clean waters.
For the 4th year running it received the “Blu Flag” and offers a recently renovated town centre, a smart seafront extending for 2 kilometres, a tourist port with over than 800 berths and the very new wide square with its surrounding narrow streets rich in night clubs, shops and restaurants.
Its location allows to easily reach all the tourist places in the province of Ragusa, a territory where sea, sun, culture and a rich gastronomic tradition merge together.
- Activities and attractions
We are localized in South-East Sicily, in the “baroque” heart of “Val di Noto”, Unesco Heritage.
Thanks to the strategic position of Marina di Ragusa, it is possible to visit all the main tourist sites in the area.
You can reach Ragusa Ibla (25 km), Scicli (12 km), Modica (30 km), Noto (70 km) and all the settings of “Commissario Montalbano” (the famous character of a tv series based on the novels by Andrea Camilleri).
You can also make some daily excursions to the Mount Etna (135 km), to the “Valle dei Templi” and Scala dei Turchi in Agrigento (139 km). You can also easily arrive to Siracusa (106 km) and Taormina (182 Km), both famous for their archaeological ruins and Greek theatres. The Port of Pozzallo is quite close (32 km), and it offers many connections to Malta by ferries.
Marina di Ragusa is 15 km away from the golf courses in the Donnafugata Golf Resort Spa.
Features of the house
- Barbecue, Terrace, Garden furniture, Car park, 20 m2 terrace
- 1 twin room, 1 double room, 2 complete bathrooms, 2 shower room with wc, 1 independent kitchen, 55 m2 surface
- Air Conditioning, Satellite/Cable TV, sheets, towels, Internet/Wifi, Heating, Hairdryer
- Kitchen and electrical appliances:
- Fridge, Oven, Washing machine, Iron, Coffee machine
- Other info:
- Pet friendly, Use of car is recommended
- Bicycle rent, Car rental
- Spanish, English, Italian
Prices for a capacity of 4 guests (Prices inclusive of VAT)
|Season||1 Night||1 Night weekend||1 Week(7 nights)||A fortnight (14 nights)||1 Month(29 nights)||Cost per extra guest/night||Nights minimum rental|
|Basic price||70 €||-||490 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
|6 May 2017 to 26 May 2017||70 €||-||490 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
|27 May 2017 to 30 Jun 2017||86 €||-||600 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
|1 Jul 2017 to 14 Jul 2017||100 €||-||700 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|15 Jul 2017 to 28 Jul 2017||129 €||-||900 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|29 Jul 2017 to 4 Aug 2017||143 €||-||1.000 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|5 Aug 2017 to 18 Aug 2017||172 €||-||1.200 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|19 Aug 2017 to 25 Aug 2017||143 €||-||1.000 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|26 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017||129 €||-||900 €||-||-||-||7 nights|
|2 Sep 2017 to 8 Sep 2017||100 €||-||700 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
|9 Sep 2017 to 6 Oct 2017||86 €||-||600 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
|7 Oct 2017 to 22 Dec 2017||70 €||-||490 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
|23 Dec 2017 to 5 Jan 2018||86 €||-||600 €||-||-||-||2 nights|
• weekly cleaning of the accommodation*
• kitchen equipment (pots, pans, and dishes)
• weekly bed linen change*
• weekly towels and bath mat change*
• utilities (water, electric, gas)
• necessities for a first welcome: Extra-virgin olive oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, espresso, water, coca cola, nutella, jam, toast slices, milk, cookies, rubbish bags
• parking space
• final cleaning
* Only for stays of least 1 week
Rates do not include
• Visitor’s tax of € 0,75 per person per day for adults over 12, up to a maximum of 7 days (€ 5,25) - Town of Ragusa - Resolution of the Town Council n° 84 of 16 December 2014
- 200 €
- 30 % , balance arrival date
- Form of payment:
- in cash, bank transfer, Credit card, PayPal
- Final cleaning:
- Costs (gas, electricity, etc.):
Prices are only indicative. Do not forget to confirm the price directly with the owner when you make the reservation.
Availability Last update: 19/May/2017
Location of the house Marina di Ragusa
Via Lungomare Andrea Doria 250, angolo Via 456 -
Postal code: 97100
Marina di Ragusa, Ragusa (Ragusa)
- 100 m to the beach, 600 m to the city center, 32 km to the airport, 300 m to supermarket, 1 km to a river or lake, 25 km to the train station, 2 km to the bus station, 25 km to the hospital, Family holidays
- Activities and attractions:
- 158 km from a ski resort, 15 km from a golf resort, 2 km from a sports harbour, 200 m from a diving center
0 Travellers' opinions
This accommodation does not have any traveller's opinions yet. Have you ever stayed here?
- Give your opinion (you can add photos)
(0039) 329 595 954 8
- Languages spoken by the owner: Spanish, English, Italian
80% of answered messages.
Usually replies in less than one day.